OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Blonde Collection

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Blonde Collection Empty The Blonde Collection Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:31 am

venator5

venator5
Unfortunatelly I don't really have time and chance to spent more time with my figure as there is a major overhaul in my house right now and everything is a mess around which prevents me from having them out of the box. (Dust and so on.)

But during a good clean up I could not resist giving them the deserved time out of box even if only for some hours.

As it was a rare event for me of having all 22 of them out of the box I've made some photos, So I just making some insight for my collection.

The Blonde Collection B23IjSY

This is how my collection looked like until 2019.okt.

Vicky on the left was my very first one, and unfortunatelly the first time for me experiencing the bad customs. I really like her and whish more release simillar to her. (I like tacticool girls)
She was ordered in 2018.06 and this was the time I was gotten into collecting!

Right next to her is Villa who was the second figure and my first pre-order,  And we have Windbreaker one whom I call Laura, she was appearing on the side in the coat fix I've just shown. Jenner B also must be familiar to some since very popular one. And for Carolyn on the right (Vietnam era soldier) she also shown up in my fix topics. And yes I prefer her hair that way! Smile

The Blonde Collection GTSd2fE

The DAK female officer also appeared in the fix topics, And visibly I forget to check on her arm before I took the shoot ouch, Umir one of my favourites got mine for really good prize and probably will be my next one in the fix series, Her blonde haired head is loose. And we have a knock off black widow my cheapest one. I've got a plan with her in the future.
And of course Katyusha. My second ever pre-order and unfortunatelly the last to work out as intended

The Blonde Collection 1H1O5N5

At the left is my first and currently only kit bash, not a big deal of assembly but... The next one is the cool bit of asian looking blonde girl from the summer beach, well the bikini is a replacement one, the original rubber one for some reason given up in less than a month. Seriolusly right after I assembled her just as the other I stored her in the box and once She ended up fully naked by the betrayal of her original bikini.  Angel Yan, was a bit of dissapoint when arrived, the face looks different than of the prototype and the neck could not be moved, but I like her anyway. Cindy Aurum I haven't played with the game yet, but loved her character since it appeared in the e3. The Boss will be recognised by every MGS fan. And we have Katherine, one of the 3 my ruined pre orders, long story and described in the topics, I had to buy another one, this time from france. She really lived up to be a hard to get figure. Ever since she is a national teasure here.

The Blonde Collection MnImsWf

At left we have Captain Marver, Well I am not rellay into the movie, nor into the real person, but a Cool figure to have, she suffers some leg movement issue due to the tight pants and this is pretty much all she is capable of. In front of her is a cy girl, I have a future project to which she and her equipment needs, Judge Anderson from Dredd, now this is a movie I like. She came from Japan and was my second figure to experience to customs acting towards customers, they were really ugly this time. And a bought custom kitbash from spain, if you are watching ebay she might be familiar. And of course the SS female, another one of my unpleasant pre order experiences, Was very happy to pre order the second release batch once I left out from the first, let's just say this one is not from the seller I made the pre order that time.

The Blonde Collection TX82ri5

Last but not least my heavies and biggest boxed figure the dragon knight, the only figure in which I am not afraid of letting the window open when standing her up. The small wind would not stand a chance. she also starred in the fix series. And the last to get home Nancy, also fallen to pre order issues but finally arrived home. and for a while she will be my last order... until the renowations are finally over.

Let's hope in the new more confortabe home built I will have more time and finally chance to make more photos.

And this chance to full collection standing become interesting by another 2 cases, I was broke the recond of unboxing and reboxing for 22 figures in time.

And... Is anyone else has comparable blonde harem at home?
The Blonde Collection OobWJes

2The Blonde Collection Empty Re: The Blonde Collection Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:45 am

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Impressive collection.

3The Blonde Collection Empty Re: The Blonde Collection Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:54 am

davidd

davidd
It appears you like blondes, eh? Wink

Impressive collection, and some extremely nice figures!

4The Blonde Collection Empty Re: The Blonde Collection Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:47 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
That's an impressive set.

5The Blonde Collection Empty Re: The Blonde Collection Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:22 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice collection. I bet it is quite an event having those out at the same time. And the topic made me think of the title of the movie Gentlemen prefer Blondes, although I can't say I've actually seen it. My favorite is probably Umir.

6The Blonde Collection Empty Re: The Blonde Collection Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:22 am

Diana

Diana
Beautiful collection! That must be so satisfying to set them up like that and take photos. I love group shots! Smile
Nancy once again stands out to me, but so does the lady next to Villa, with the wind breaker. I remember being very tempted by that set. ^^

7The Blonde Collection Empty Re: The Blonde Collection Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:40 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
A nice collection indeed. Gotta protect them too from all that dust.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The Blonde Collection 1f60e

8The Blonde Collection Empty Re: The Blonde Collection Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:13 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very nice selection of ladies! I used to have a Vicky, but never bonded with her as I did with her twin Zona. Looking forward too seeing more of your stuff.

9The Blonde Collection Empty Re: The Blonde Collection Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:31 am

ElBundy

ElBundy
Great collection. Some of them are rare and definitely on my wishlist. These pictures underline a major problem of our hobby: You need a lot of space for posing the figures properly.

10The Blonde Collection Empty Re: The Blonde Collection Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:42 pm

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
Wow! What an eclectic collection of blonde bombshells! It’s truly hard for me to pick out my favorite, to be honest!

I only have one female at the moment, and have been eyeballing a second female figure as of late, but just haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Can’t wait to see them in their new home with, hopefully, plenty of space!

11The Blonde Collection Empty Re: The Blonde Collection Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:22 pm

Seven Pillars

Seven Pillars
Very nice. I see you've unbraided the Vietnam gal's hair. I thought of doing that with my Miss Spetsnaz just to see how she looks but daren't!

12The Blonde Collection Empty Re: The Blonde Collection Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:52 am

venator5

venator5
Seven Pillars wrote:Very nice. I see you've unbraided the Vietnam gal's hair. I thought of doing that with my Miss Spetsnaz just to see how she looks but daren't!

Well I do considered because I don't really liked the braided version. It was so tight it looked like plastic on the head.

So yeah I unbraided her. And received a more fighter woman looking like appearance.

The Blonde Collection 7lnpBMI

I do think it is cool.

13The Blonde Collection Empty Re: The Blonde Collection Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:00 am

venator5

venator5
ElBundy wrote:Great collection. Some of them are rare and definitely on my wishlist. These pictures underline a major problem of our hobby: You need a lot of space for posing the figures properly.

Thanks and indeed my new room (Or better say room overhaul) will have more than enough space for standing them up. The more of an issue currently is the lack of space for them, they are scattered all around where I found space for them in the current room configuration. The new configuration will allow me to have a better configuration. Because it is the latter which takes more time and prevents me from occasionally having the opportunity.

14The Blonde Collection Empty Re: The Blonde Collection Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:09 pm

Illusion

Illusion
a really nice and diversified bunch of ladies Cool Cool
I have been - or still are / might be Laughing - tempted by some of them.

First time I see the Jiaou Lady in Red in a collection (due to her dress she stands out a bit Wink ). The promo pics of her were soooo great, but I found her somewhat disappointing in hand (as happens ever so often). For those who have seen - and remember - my blue/white coloured Ice Faye: this is the head I used for her.

I like the coloured belt on the lady in the very last pic. (very minor detail, I know, but I like it Wink )

15The Blonde Collection Empty Re: The Blonde Collection Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:02 am

venator5

venator5
Illusion wrote:a really nice and diversified bunch of ladies Cool Cool
I have been - or still are / might be Laughing - tempted by some of them.

First time I see the Jiaou Lady in Red in a collection (due to her dress she stands out a bit Wink ). The promo pics of her were soooo great, but I found her somewhat disappointing in hand (as happens ever so often). For those who have seen - and remember - my blue/white coloured Ice Faye: this is the head I used for her.

I like the coloured belt on the lady in the very last pic. (very minor detail, I know, but I like it Wink )

Well Yeah. The Head is entirelly different on the released version. Also it seems like the Retail also got necklaces and so on which also missing. Overall nice figure but yeah.

Disappointment to various deegress are part of this kind of hobby.

16The Blonde Collection Empty Re: The Blonde Collection Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:14 am

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Great collection! Are we going to be treated to the brunettes anytime soon?

I have Villa, Jenner, and Nancy. All three are great figures. Like Diana, I’ve been tempted to pick up the girl standing between Villa and Jenner a couple of times, but there was always something else I wanted just a little bit more.

17The Blonde Collection Empty Re: The Blonde Collection Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:48 pm

venator5

venator5
Xavion2004 wrote:Great collection!  Are we going to be treated to the brunettes anytime soon?

I have Villa, Jenner, and Nancy.  All three are great figures.  Like Diana, I’ve been tempted to pick up the girl standing between Villa and Jenner a couple of times, but there was always something else I wanted just a little bit more.

there were attemps and I have a red one. (Dragon knight) Well as for the Windbreaker. It does not have an official name So I give Her a full name of Laura Joyce Henderson. Well I am not really that familiar with names In the Us so fell yourself free to put some comments about it. ( And by the way I give full names to every one of my figures...)

18The Blonde Collection Empty Re: The Blonde Collection Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:40 am

doodlehobby

Wow. Nice collection. I would be cautious about the Flagset Katyusha. Apparently, the hat stained the forehead on my figure. And the suit collar that came in contact to her HS is also stained. I was lucky enough to be able to remove most of the staining from her forehead (albeit it does have a more 'dirty' weathered look to it). The collar stains on the other hand are permanent and couldn't remove them (but at least it's in a location that is not noticeable).

If you look very closely at her forehead here, you'll notice some very faint dark spots along her forehead. It's the staining from the hat.
The Blonde Collection 51260107627_3c8d98d3f7_hKatyusha S26A Pose by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

19The Blonde Collection Empty Re: The Blonde Collection Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:11 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great upgrade for Katyusha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum