OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What’s the quality of DS Toys headsculpts like?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wonderpants

If anyone has the D-010 headsculpt specifically (see below), or any other DS Toys headsculpts, what’s the sculpting and painting like on them, as I’m considering the D-010 for a kitbash. Do they look like the promo pictures?

What’s the quality of DS Toys headsculpts like? A9b4ca10

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yes. Pretty much. Everything has a bit of fall off from promo to production, however, as I mentioned in the PM I responded to. I don’t have this particular head sculpt, but I ha e a few of their other ones.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

What’s the quality of DS Toys headsculpts like? C8485110

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I have the DOO1A short platinum hair, it looks great but mine has less mascara on the eyes compared to the promo pics and Stryker's cigarette girl kitbash, which makes me think its probably a second batch since i bought it very late.
I also have the D006 short red hair with bangs and she looks great!

I googled "Dstoys D010 review" & saw only 1 actual pic although not too clear,
scroll down to the review part.

https://shopee.ph/DSTOYS-1-6-Female-Plant-Long-Hair-D-010-Head-Sculpt-Carving-For-12-Figure-Body-i.91675902.7813336729

Wonderpants

Thanks for the link, it looks decent as far as I can tell. May try and email the buyer to see if they have better pics Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum