OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Anybody Familiar with Qi An Toys Headsculpts and If They Fit TBLeague Bodies?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

Hello! If anyone knows, can you please tell me if the Qi An Toys headsculpts fit and scale well with TBLeague regular bodies (not the super thin anime bodies)?  Thanks!

Although I've seen a lot of their headsculpts in the past for sale on ebay, I'm not really familiar with them and I don't think I've seen any Qi An headsculpts on TBLeague bodies before. I found one that I'd like to turn into a custom ghost lol! She's got long black hair. Her eyes even move. I'd just put powder on her face to make her pale and she'd be perfect as a ghost  Laughing

Is Anybody Familiar with Qi An Toys Headsculpts and If They Fit TBLeague Bodies? Dr00810

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think I've seen this head at some point online, but have no idea about its compatibility with TBLeague bodies.

Adeno

Thanks for trying, yeah she's commonly found even on Aliexpress. Too bad nobody seems to have used her yet. I just hope she doesn't need those special neck balljoint adapters.

Kayla

Kayla
Adeno wrote:Hello! If anyone knows, can you please tell me if the Qi An Toys headsculpts fit and scale well with TBLeague regular bodies (not the super thin anime bodies)?  Thanks!

Yes, I have these two headsculpts (with black and red hair) from Qi An Toys.

They fit Phicen bodies but only the smaller head adapter e.g. S24A, S25B, S26A, S27B, S34.., S35..
This headsculpt has only a single, small hole and no removable adapter.

The color of the two heads doesn't exactly match Phicen - it's somewhere between Phicen Pale and Suntan. Too dark for Pale and too light for Suntan.

I hope this helps you and my answer is not too late...

Adeno

Kayla wrote:

Hello, thanks for the effort! I already have her, she's just waiting for her final costume Laughing

maxman

Adeno wrote:
Kayla wrote:

Hello, thanks for the effort! I already have her, she's just waiting for her final costume Laughing

Very apt and well played use of this head sculpt as an Asian ghost!!!

Adeno

Thanks! She already has her clothes! I love how she turned out. She's definitely my favorite ghost of all time Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum