OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WIP Meryl Silverburgh (Metal Gear Solid)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WIP Meryl Silverburgh (Metal Gear Solid) Empty WIP Meryl Silverburgh (Metal Gear Solid) Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:25 pm

Zamorian79

Zamorian79
Recently I've been thinking in doing my first custom. I was thinking about videogame characters, mainly from Resident Evil or Metal Gear Solid. Quiet was my first option but then I saw the Lim Toys unlicensed figure, they did a hell of a job so I quit on Quiet (no pun intended).

So then I decided to do a Meryl Silverburgh. I had to make some concessions about her pants and sleeve, and I'm still looking to tune her gear, but anyway, here is a pic of the character for reference and another one with my progress.

WIP Meryl Silverburgh (Metal Gear Solid) 6973de10

WIP Meryl Silverburgh (Metal Gear Solid) 20210810

Chip

Looking good so far , please keep us updated .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good start. I think you might be able to find items pretty close to your reference from parted out sets.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Very nice. As you might guess from my nick, I'm a big Kojima fan myself. So I really appreciate your efforts to bash Meryl.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Looking great! looking forward too seeing her progress.

thegreatshaggy

thegreatshaggy
Nice start. If you want, I got a set of female IDF green tactical pants if you want to use them since I don't need them. I did have a full size black tank top, still looking around for that.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks like a pretty good start.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

WIP Meryl Silverburgh (Metal Gear Solid) C8485110

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Looking good so far.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! WIP Meryl Silverburgh (Metal Gear Solid) 1f60e

ukshaun

ukshaun
The head-sculpt could use pushing down further.
Massive fan of Quiet here and MGSV in general. Would have been amazing if Hot Toys had picked up the MGSV license.
You might know of DeanKnight333 - i recall he put together a 1/6th scale Quiet.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum