OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
"First Blood" 1/6 scale collection can move the puppet John Rambo.
John Rambo used to be the perfect killing machine. In the process of seeking peace, he got into trouble because of being misunderstood. In Longkun Shoal, he relied on his fighting ability and survival skills to fight for a bloody road. Threezero perfectly reproduces John Rambo, the protagonist of the 1982 classic action movie "First Blood" with superb craftsmanship. With the exquisite simulation of the head sculpture, the image in the movie is perfectly restored.

Retail price: RMB 1290 (national free shipping)

FIRST BLOOD 1982 STUDIOCANAL SAS All Rights Reserved. 2021 STUDIOCANAL SAS All Rights Reserved.

Features:
about 12 inches (30 cm) tall movable body,
exquisite simulation of John Rambo sculpture
heavy fighting Weathered
turban,
gray vest,
jeans,
belt,
boots,
poncho,
iron wire,

accessories:
1 survival knife (with sheath), scabbard,
1 shotgun,
1 M16A1 assault rifle,
1 M60 machine gun,
5 ammunition belts

Interchangeable hands:
1 pair of fists,
1 For assault riflemen, 1 pair of relaxed hands,
1 double machine gunner,
1 shotgun in the right hand,
1 left relaxed hand, the

picture is for reference only, and the product is subject to the final product.
Packing size: (W245 × H125 × D385) mm (1.4 kg)

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure 00121710
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure 00121810
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure 00121910
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure 00122010
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure 00122210
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure 00122410
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure 09220510
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure 09221520
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure 18090310
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure 18090512
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure 18090513
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure 18090712
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure 18090812
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure 18090813
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure 18091012
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure 18091112
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure 18091211
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure 18091410
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure 18091510
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure 18091611

#newproduct #Threezero #FirstBlood #JohnRambo #male #movie #action/adventure

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That is exactly how I think Rambo would react after reading the line "can move the puppet John Rambo." And I shudder to think what would happen to either ThreeZero's employees or to those of Google Translate. Smile
Looks pretty good, nicely loaded with accessories, and beautifully weathered -- from the guns (firearms) to the guns (biceps). Smile Note the seamless sleeves on the arms. Hope they hold up. Not as good as a TBLeague body, but still an effort in the right direction.

Diana

Diana
He looks fantastic! And this is definitely one figure that will find a place in any collection!
Tough one. But the articulation will looks to be too limited for my liking. And I don't care to do the work for a TBL body swap.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Always loved the movies. I think I've seen them as early as age 10. Around the time a saw Terminator 2.

Looks like one of the better Rambo figures out there. Still not my area of collecting.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
While the overall figure looks great no doubt, the head gives me a weird al pacino meets mel gibson vibe. Either that or i need my eyes checked 😉

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The head is indeed a bit off. I’m still waiting to see the final prototype photos from Sly Stallone himself (he’s teased Rambo from the beginning of First Blood), but overall this isn’t too bad.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure C8485110

Diana

Diana
Valiarde wrote:Always loved the movies. I think I've seen them as early as age 10. Around the time a saw Terminator 2.

Looks like one of the better Rambo figures out there. Still not my area of collecting.
I can second all of that completely, only I'd adjust the age to around 12. Smile

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
Yeah those cool childhood memories, once i figured how the vhs player worked i was a livelong schwarzenegger fan by the age of 6 or 7 Smile first movie was terminator, rambo we watched at a friends house when his single mom went out to do the shopping, good times. Even back then i didn't get the fuss about a smashed head from a helicopter dive and a few stitchings on the arm.but the adults were forbidding it so it must be cool Wink

Valiarde

Valiarde
Diana wrote:
Valiarde wrote:Always loved the movies. I think I've seen them as early as age 10. Around the time a saw Terminator 2.

I can second all of that completely, only I'd adjust the age to around 12. Smile

Nice  Smile

Tjolnir wrote:Yeah those cool childhood memories, once i figured how the vhs player worked i was a livelong schwarzenegger fan by the age of 6 or 7 Smile first movie was terminator, rambo we watched at a friends house when his single mom went out to do the shopping, good times. Even back then i didn't get the fuss about a smashed head from a helicopter dive and a few stitchings on the arm.but the adults were forbidding it so it must be cool Wink

Yeah exactly. My neighbor had all the VHS and since he was alone at home all day we watched all the good movies. Like TErminator, Rambo, Incredible Kung Fu Mission, The Magic Sword, Cross of Iron and other things. What a great time and it didn't harm us in any way Razz

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I was 15 when this came out. Loved this movie; the sequels… not so much. I remember seeing 2 & 3. (and eventually 4) in the theater, but thought they were kind of dumb (especially 3), and haven’t seen the latest. I haven’t seen the sequels in decades, but if I thought they were dumb in my teens and 20s, I can’t imagine what I would think in my 50s.

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "First Blood"-John Rambo / John Rambo Action Figure C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
As teens we loved Rambo 2 and 3 far more than 1 because of all the action  Smile  . We also started with 2 and 3 and I saw Rambo 1 only years later. It is obvioulsy the one with the best story.
Last year I had another go at Rambo 2 and I got bored a bit tbh. Didn't live up to the memories.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, I broke down and POd this and Walking Dead Carol (though I’m not going to use her for WD).

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
Dito, especially as a kid rambo 1 seemed "tame" compared to the second part. plus the title theme is something i listen to every now and then just for the nostalgia. as for giving them a chance in later years it all depends on how dear you're holding the 80s. For me it was the best decade in terms of entertainment be it figures ( he man, turtles, the european version of gi joe / action force) tv series or movies. except a few examples later on, nothing came close afterwards, the magic was just gone. sure the production value of movies got bigger and bigger but there's a certain feeling the 80s action heroes portrait which defined my picture of a "real guy".

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Loved this film. I was 7 when it was released so didn’t see it until much later. This is definitely now on my pre order list. Superb looking figure. Maybe slightly too butch for First Blood but I don’t care. Amazing figure

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Tjolnir wrote:Dito, especially as a kid rambo 1 seemed "tame" compared to the second part. plus the title theme is something i listen to every now and then just for the nostalgia. as for giving them a chance in later years it all depends on how dear you're holding the 80s. For me it was the best decade in terms of entertainment be it figures ( he man, turtles, the european version of gi joe / action force) tv series or movies. except a few examples later on, nothing came close afterwards, the magic was just gone. sure the production value of movies got bigger and bigger but there's a certain feeling the 80s action heroes portrait which defined my picture of a "real guy".

Not to mention, real people did stunts, real cars, etc., were actually blown up, and CGI BS didn’t exist. Things were just … far more “realistic” in terms of what was humanly possible (to a much larger extent than everything being so ridiculously over-the-top, like today, as to be implausible). Hell, even the music of the 80s was better than 90% of the crap produced since (the Buggles were right, “video killed the radio star”).

blackpool

blackpool
Awesome rendition, a must have!

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Not missing this one. Pre-order made Smile

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:Awesome rendition, a must have!

lurpdog101 wrote:Not missing this one. Pre-order made Smile

Yep. And yep. While it certainly isn’t perfect, it’s not bad, and it’s a cool representation of one of the best action movies.

csyeung

csyeung
Looks pretty good! Kid me would have jumped all over this haha. But yea, those were the days.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum