OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rebel Commando

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rebel Commando Empty Rebel Commando Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:11 pm

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
I wanted to do a Rebel equivalent of Inferno Squadron, so did up this Commando.
Rebel Commando 51405695515_49c20be8c8_c

Base is a Rebel pilot, naturally, with a General Veers head. I redid the strapping and his belt with some grosgrain ribbon. I meant to do a holster for his sidearm but kept forgetting to actually bring a blaster along to form the holster for…so I’ll do that later.
Rebel Commando 51404981323_b9bb87f6e0_c

Rebel Commando 51405472764_7b7ed6bb83_b

I cut the chin strap and visor off a pilot helmet, made a little liner and microphone for it. I was also hooked up with some sweet Rogue One style blasters and helmets. I made the liner out of tape, also.

Rebel Commando 51405472784_d2fe861769_b

2Rebel Commando Empty Re: Rebel Commando Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:14 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Really cool photos. Very well done.

3Rebel Commando Empty Re: Rebel Commando Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:18 pm

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Thanks a lot! This one was pretty simple to do but man, there's so much room for extra detail on these guys.

4Rebel Commando Empty Re: Rebel Commando Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:24 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nicely done. I especially like him with the pilot helmet. As usual, I want to know if there was hockey tape involved. I actually both some for projects.

5Rebel Commando Empty Re: Rebel Commando Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:51 pm

davidd

davidd
I like seeing the house and the fences in the background. The setting brings to mind playing with GI Joe guys in the back yard when I was a kid!

6Rebel Commando Empty Re: Rebel Commando Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:18 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Oh there's always tape. I used it for the helmet liner for both helmets! Would've used it for the holster as well, or, will, rather, when I get around to it.

I take these shots quick and dirty at the playground while my kid is running around playing with his friends.

7Rebel Commando Empty Re: Rebel Commando Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:41 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Very impressive, like the second helmet a lot too. Looks like he would be gunning out of a gunship and then grappling down and shoot without being hit by a Stormtrooper barrage or something.

8Rebel Commando Empty Re: Rebel Commando Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:15 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Ovy wrote:Very impressive, like the second helmet a lot too. Looks like he would be gunning out of a gunship and then grappling down and shoot without being hit by a Stormtrooper barrage or something.

Thanks! Heh yeah it does kinda give him para-rescue type vibes eh?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum