OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  Empty Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot. Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:12 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
This is my second attempt at a Twi'Lek. The original plan was for her tails to move, but after a failed attempt, I abandoned the idea. Luckily, londonroadhog had a spare female head that he kindly donated to the next attempt. I opted this time for her tails to be static, but positioned over her shoulders, but with enough room for the head to still move.

Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  51220066921_f2d49b83b3_c
Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  51220283848_54908824eb_c
Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  51221143370_759b4bd679_c
Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  51220835189_bc8d51a9b9_c

2Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  Empty Re: Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot. Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:36 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks pretty cute. Are the lekku stuck in place or are they removable? If the latter, you could sculpt one or two alternative pairs for different looks and poseability.

3Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  Empty Re: Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot. Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:44 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Hah I knew from the title which species she was going to be!

Great custom, the color combo of orange and green works really well

Is the blaster 1/4 scale? Looks much bigger and more impressive  than the regular onesm

4Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  Empty Re: Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot. Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:19 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She turned out really nice. Is that a Hasbro jumpsuit? Or one of the “originals”?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  C8485110

5Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  Empty Re: Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot. Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:02 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Another great and colorful twilek. Her outfit is also great.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  1f60e

6Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  Empty Re: Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot. Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:05 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:She looks pretty cute. Are the lekku stuck in place or are they removable? If the latter, you could sculpt one or two alternative pairs for different looks and poseability.

Cheers Ian Very Happy . No mate, sadly the idea of making them removable fell through, although your idea of using magnets and making different types of tail designs has me thinking now! Laughing

Ovy wrote:Hah I knew from the title which species she was going to be!

Great custom, the color combo of orange and green works really well

Is the blaster 1/4 scale? Looks much bigger and more impressive  than the regular onesm

Many thanks Ovy! Really pleased you liked the colours, I thought they went together quite well too. The blaster is actually a Hasbro Stormtrooper blaster that I re-painted, drybrushed and stained Wink

Stryker2011 wrote:She turned out really nice. Is that a Hasbro jumpsuit? Or one of the “originals”?

Thank you Ian! Yeah, another Hasbro item that I folded down at the waist Very Happy .

Theboo-bomb wrote:Another great and colorful twilek. Her outfit is also great.

Thank you so much bounce bounce

7Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  Empty Re: Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot. Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:59 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Work again ! You have a complete Twi´leks Warband now to conquer the Galaxy Very Happy . Your work on the skintone is perfect

8Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  Empty Re: Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot. Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:28 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Ephiane wrote:Great Work again ! You have a complete Twi´leks Warband now to conquer the Galaxy Very Happy . Your work on the skintone is perfect

Thanks you my friend! couldn't have done it without your guide though Very Happy .

9Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  Empty Re: Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot. Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:04 pm

Dienamic

Dienamic
Excellent work!

So I am thinking out-loud here... You could 3d print balljoint tails, put a skinny balloon over it...you could also fill in the inside with some floam to hide the inner skeleton. I might have to experiment with this.

10Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  Empty Re: Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot. Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:17 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Dienamic wrote:Excellent work!

So I am thinking out-loud here...  You could 3d print balljoint tails, put a skinny balloon over it...you could also fill in the inside with some floam to hide the inner skeleton.  I might have to experiment with this.

Thanks! Your idea sounds like a real winner Very Happy .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum