OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: MM Toys: 1/6 American singer beauty head sculpture [three hairstyles A, B, C]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
MM TOYS: 1/6 American singer Head Sculpture A, B, c three hairstyles
Cut-off time: 2021/11/08
Arrival time: EXPECTED TO SHIP BEFORE 2021! According to the actual shipping time shall prevail!
Code: MM001
MATERIAL: PVC
VOXEL: PHICEN SUITS A WHITE FEMALE BODY!

Beauty - NEW PRODUCT: MM Toys: 1/6 American singer beauty head sculpture [three hairstyles A, B, C] 10330910
Beauty - NEW PRODUCT: MM Toys: 1/6 American singer beauty head sculpture [three hairstyles A, B, C] 10331011
Beauty - NEW PRODUCT: MM Toys: 1/6 American singer beauty head sculpture [three hairstyles A, B, C] 10331110
Beauty - NEW PRODUCT: MM Toys: 1/6 American singer beauty head sculpture [three hairstyles A, B, C] 10331111
Beauty - NEW PRODUCT: MM Toys: 1/6 American singer beauty head sculpture [three hairstyles A, B, C] 10331211
Beauty - NEW PRODUCT: MM Toys: 1/6 American singer beauty head sculpture [three hairstyles A, B, C] 10331210
Beauty - NEW PRODUCT: MM Toys: 1/6 American singer beauty head sculpture [three hairstyles A, B, C] 10331212
Beauty - NEW PRODUCT: MM Toys: 1/6 American singer beauty head sculpture [three hairstyles A, B, C] 10331213
Beauty - NEW PRODUCT: MM Toys: 1/6 American singer beauty head sculpture [three hairstyles A, B, C] 10331214
Beauty - NEW PRODUCT: MM Toys: 1/6 American singer beauty head sculpture [three hairstyles A, B, C] 10331215

#newproduct #MMToys #American #Singer #Beauty #female #headsculpt #accessory

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Not a bad likeness to Taylor Swift!

Saturn

Saturn
Can they really only copy each other? 4 Tifa, 2 TS, etc. Even in the singer theme, there would be hundreds of different patterns. Even if it is indeed a pretty sculpt...

couturiervite

couturiervite
Nose is completely wrong, and Phicen pale isn't close to the right complexion. Will stick with the GACTOYS version; it's pretty much spot on.

csyeung

csyeung
I like the Gactoys one better if you're going for likeness. This one feels a bit round on the sides. Don't know if the final will be squished so they are compensating? Or it could be the camera lens on these photos.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not bad, but the GAC Toys options included one that I consider more iconic. And I really couldn't handle more than that one. Wink

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
csyeung wrote:I like the Gactoys one better if you're going for likeness. This one feels a bit round on the sides. Don't know if the final will be squished so they are compensating? Or it could be the camera lens on these photos.

I agree gactoys looks better. I am actually going to get that one. This one is like a knockoff of sorts.

Ovy

Ovy
I actually read "American Sniper Beauty" and expected Bradley Cooper. xD

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:I actually read "American Sniper Beauty" and expected Bradley Cooper. xD

Funny!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum