OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Mirage Hack & Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Brave Heart Wallace Action Figure MHA-003

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Mirage Hack & Twelve O'clock Scottish Hero Brave Heart Wallace 1/6 Action Figure
Parts List:
Calm Head Sculpture*1 (hair transplant)
Roaring Head Sculpture*1 (hair transplant)
Body*1
Hand type*6
Long 劒*1 (metal)
Shield*1 (metal)
Mace*1 (metal)
Hammer*1
Scottish long skirt*1
Brown shirt*1
Waistcoat*1
Leather armor*1
Arm armor*1
Sword belt*1
Belt*1
Leggings*1
Shoes*1
More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information
Send feedback
Side panels

NEW PRODUCT: Mirage Hack & Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Brave Heart Wallace Action Figure MHA-003 14200310
NEW PRODUCT: Mirage Hack & Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Brave Heart Wallace Action Figure MHA-003 14200410
NEW PRODUCT: Mirage Hack & Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Brave Heart Wallace Action Figure MHA-003 14200610
NEW PRODUCT: Mirage Hack & Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Brave Heart Wallace Action Figure MHA-003 14200711
NEW PRODUCT: Mirage Hack & Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Brave Heart Wallace Action Figure MHA-003 14200810
NEW PRODUCT: Mirage Hack & Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Brave Heart Wallace Action Figure MHA-003 14200910
NEW PRODUCT: Mirage Hack & Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Brave Heart Wallace Action Figure MHA-003 14201010
NEW PRODUCT: Mirage Hack & Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Brave Heart Wallace Action Figure MHA-003 14201111
NEW PRODUCT: Mirage Hack & Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Brave Heart Wallace Action Figure MHA-003 14201110
NEW PRODUCT: Mirage Hack & Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Brave Heart Wallace Action Figure MHA-003 14201210
NEW PRODUCT: Mirage Hack & Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Brave Heart Wallace Action Figure MHA-003 14201310
NEW PRODUCT: Mirage Hack & Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Brave Heart Wallace Action Figure MHA-003 14201411
NEW PRODUCT: Mirage Hack & Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Brave Heart Wallace Action Figure MHA-003 14201511
NEW PRODUCT: Mirage Hack & Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Brave Heart Wallace Action Figure MHA-003 14201710
NEW PRODUCT: Mirage Hack & Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Brave Heart Wallace Action Figure MHA-003 14201711
NEW PRODUCT: Mirage Hack & Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Brave Heart Wallace Action Figure MHA-003 14201911
NEW PRODUCT: Mirage Hack & Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Brave Heart Wallace Action Figure MHA-003 14202010
NEW PRODUCT: Mirage Hack & Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Brave Heart Wallace Action Figure MHA-003 14200210

#newproduct #MirageHack #Twelveo'clock #BraveHeart #Wallace #male #movie-based

Diana

Diana
Really nice overall! I like that it looks nothing like Mel. Smile

Delanie

Delanie
lol I was thinking the same thing , all in all i prefer the non woad head

shazzdan

shazzdan
Would be nice to see the back of the shield - it should have a central hand grip, not an arm strap. The weapons are anachronistic but look pretty good. I like the costume except for the armour, which is fantasy; it was invented by Hollywood for the Braveheart movie and we've been calling it "Braveheart armour" whenever it pops up in other movies. Leather wrist bracers, in general, are another Hollywood affectation that is rarely seen in a historical context. If they were trying to replicate Mel Gibson's character in the movie then it is not bad but, in that case, the head sculpt is pretty poor since it doesn't look like Mel.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree with Dan that the movie look is historically inaccurate -- and not just the look. Otherwise, they have done pretty well. The likeness is not great, but from certain angles I can see the resemblance to Mel Gibson. They should be commended for using "real" hair. If I were more into the film and if the price were right, I might have gone for this set. The hammer is ironic, because Edward I ("Longshanks") was known as the "Hammer of the Scots."

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
What is it about certain actors (Mel Gibson, Harrison Ford, Viggo Mortensen) that no one seems to get right… They can’t possible be that difficult. Why do so many of these guys always have their eyes so damn close together, making them look like cross-eyed morons.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Mirage Hack & Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Brave Heart Wallace Action Figure MHA-003 C8485110

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
I didn't know Fabio was in braveheart...lol. we all agree that this is not a Mel Gibson likeness at all. I do like the rooted hair though. Nice to see someone upping the game in that aspect.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
I thought this actually looked pretty good likeness. Haha. Nice figure overall. Pop Toys are also releasing one I’ve seen, rooted hair too and that comes with a helmet and tabard to make it a little more historically accurate rather than just the great kilt which is centuries too modern (as we all know)

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum