OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Testing my light box, Latest figure build - Female Agent

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kitsune1000

Kitsune1000
Please excuse my poor photography skills,  I just bought a cheap 16inch light box and testing this out with my latest build.  

Using:
- a YMTOYS head sculpt,  I think it the "Ying" version but not sure as I bought from Amazon
- 3S TOYS Female Agent Clothes  3S001
- TBLeague S21A body
- VStoys black glove gun hands
- VSTOYS 18X02 black boots
- Some 1/6 Desert Eagle I bought from Giantoy

[Notes]  
This was painful to dress as this was buckle hell,  spend over an hour just getting the straps tied.  

Testing my light box,  Latest figure build - Female Agent Ex5LCKr
Testing my light box,  Latest figure build - Female Agent J7OduuZ
Testing my light box,  Latest figure build - Female Agent ZXg4c4q
Testing my light box,  Latest figure build - Female Agent QfJzETJ
Testing my light box,  Latest figure build - Female Agent IGKnWq7
Testing my light box,  Latest figure build - Female Agent RxZzYI5

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think the light box works well (but then again, I'm not sure what to expect from it), and I can totally see why this was buckle hell. Congratulations on putting this together. She looks great, and at the same time more believable than so many other modernistic female fighter types.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I like the light box, but you may need just a little more light around ground level. I love the 3S001 set, but I had enough of those buckles by the time I was done as well.

Kitsune1000

Kitsune1000
Xavion2004 wrote:I like the light box, but you may need just a little more light around ground level.  I love the 3S001 set, but I had enough of those buckles by the time I was done as well.

this is a lot better than taking pictures from the detolf as the leds cause a lot refection in the glass. I think I need a light tent or a larger light box as you shouldn't see the edges. I only used the included leds so next time i'll use a directed lamp as well.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Nice set up, always a good thing to get new gear for photos and stuff like that. Nice agent too and I can almost feel the frustration of working with tiny buckles.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Testing my light box,  Latest figure build - Female Agent 1f60e

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great looking agent! she looks amazing. Really nice pics too.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice setup and figure. I bought a light box to use, but the lights it comes with are useless, and even though I wanted one big enough to put multiple figures it, it’s too big for single figures, so I had to get stand alone lights to put in it to get the light closer.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Testing my light box,  Latest figure build - Female Agent C8485110

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great figure and pictures. Thanks for showing and welcome the forum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum