OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
I'll add video references for the uninitiated in Tolkien's
rather complex and lengthy history of Middle Earth, its creation and its gods (to use a generic term). Briefly: Malkor later given the name Morgoth when his evil became too much, is basically Satan or Lucifer of Middle Earth and all it's connected too. He was one of the Valar (Angels) but was the 'black sheep' or 'angry teenager' rebelling against everything, was kicked out of 'Heaven' and allowed to live on Earth where he had a tantrum and decided he hated everything his 'God' and brother/sister Angels had created, turned the world to darkness enslaving everyone and thing. He was later worshipped as a god by Sauron who was a Maia (lesser Angel) who followed him in defiance of the Eru (God). Humans also worshipped him and he was the first creator of the Uruk/Orcs.
To complicate matters lots of armour and be encased in a flame themed metallic armour with Morgoth's signature weapons of a giant war hammer and giant shield etc.. I'm going for a skull embedded into a helmet structure encasing that.

I'll be using the leftover body of Garland to make The Hand Of Sauron, other parts I might use here are things like card armour, 1/4 Storm Trooper armour and many other things I haven't thought of yet...
Garland was advertised as being 13" tall, he's not! Closer to 11" which pi$$ed me off not a cheap investment but I'll make it work turning a 1/12 scale figure into a 1/6 scale figure by also using a 1/4 scale figure! Twisted Evil Suspect That sword is definitely getting turned into Morgoth's shield! Something that tipped the balance and sold the Garland figure to me as a donor figure for this.  

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. A4N3u4a

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. 6dmz1zo

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. Mw2B332

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. PunrNBd

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. Q2MDhbR

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. GlMsL8O

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. ZV3krkW

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. 4nCDf6S

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. CYVSpbt

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. KeuOtuQ

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. 4ud8E3I

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. OMT0nyH

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. Iqw8yau

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. PUQDv1f

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. Xt36I6S

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. 5vyvQgw

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. NXDLvhM

AFTER DISASSEMBLY FOR PARTS

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. N3gLQTC

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. P4R3SM4

I ALREADY HAVE PLANS FOR THIS BODY TO MAKE THE MOST OF THE ARMOUR.

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. 89qD95C

SWORD TURNING INTO SHIELD

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. TIux71u

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. BtjFQXf

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. ZpHcjKp

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. Ey19S09

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. 96A9P7h

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. RPOJ8IG

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. 9PbA9yI

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. Xnj18v7

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. 5BCjXpg

UNOFFICIAL FAN ART (AS FAR AS I KNOW) THAT I LIKE FOR REFERENCES AND IDEAS.

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. L5cexjE

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. KAny3rX

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. ChFRJRy

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. IRRccwA

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. Y6eHgsE

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. DSr58PH

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. 2KaZAEj

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. ELKqx9K

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. CGqdI2s

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. OQyPr9G

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. XvMr7m0

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. Txd9LUl

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. BgpBLK8

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. Nhb8U5b

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. BCY9S6c

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. F9NOHiP

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. HKhdDWo

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. 5aHtumu

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very ambitious. But, as you have just demonstrated with Istvan, if anyone can do it, it is you.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Very ambitious. But, as you have just demonstrated with Istvan, if anyone can do it, it is you.

Cheers! Well the last build THOS, everything was 1/6 already so not a big deal, this is going to be a bit more interesting lol.
Ordered a 1/4 skeleton from amazon, quite cheap and they still have 1/6 ones cheap too in case you're interested, might even order one of those for the eventual dio for this brute.
Started cutting the 'sword' up to create the large shield, also ordered another pack of black Milliput but will probably need more! Rolling Eyes

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. Vj6u3mC

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. YWJXbhS

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. GVJBKK4

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Ambitious indeed.

If this were my project, I’d be (maybe) going for this look:

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. Img_6017

But then, I also like the thumbnail of the video where he was actually androgynously handsome. I never understood why all villains have to look scary. To me the scariest villains are the ones who look normal, or good looking, and are just pure evil on the inside. Mainly due to the psychology of how people tend to “trust” good looking people more than someone ugly or plain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cool skeleton -- someone could do a science classroom diorama with one of these (especially sixth scale).
Mark, that is why I always had a problem with Darth Maul as a villain. His design is basically a cosplay devil taken to a slightly more extraterrestrial level.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:Ambitious indeed.

If this were my project, I’d be (maybe) going for this look:

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. Img_6017

But then, I also like the thumbnail of the video where he was actually androgynously handsome. I never understood why all villains have to look scary. To me the scariest villains are the ones who look normal, or good looking, and are just pure evil on the inside. Mainly due to the psychology of how people tend to “trust” good looking people more than someone ugly or plain.

GubernatorFan wrote:Cool skeleton -- someone could do a science classroom diorama with one of these (especially sixth scale).
Mark, that is why I always had a problem with Darth Maul as a villain. His design is basically a cosplay devil taken to a slightly more extraterrestrial level.

Well we're going to disagree about Maul, I think he's one of the coolest looking bad guys in history!
As for 'subtle' villains it doesn't work in this universe, okay Sauron was actually the definition of what you are saying but then showed his 'true colours' and then some once the rings were created and planted. Morgoth is literally the devil in this world and I'm not making him look like an A-list American actor in a suit! Anyway the build going to be something I like the look of and want in my collection and also enjoy building which is usually SciFi/horror bad guys as you know.

These are the styles I'm going for:

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. Y6eHgsE

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. DSr58PH

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. XvMr7m0

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. CGqdI2s

Diana

Diana
Another exciting build! I'll try to stay on top of this one again. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
And those are good styles to replicate, however difficult.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Diana wrote:Another exciting build! I'll try to stay on top of this one again. Smile

Thanks Diana! I'll not to make the thread too complicated but no promises! LOL.

GubernatorFan wrote:And those are good styles to replicate, however difficult.

It won't be exact of course as it'll be constrained by what I have to work with and my tastes too.

Still turning the sword into a jigsaw puzzle to turn into a shield, needs lots of filing to try and line up all the different shaped and angled edges.

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. GVJBKK4

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. OC6VG5u

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. CsO4EXf

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. Mq3hwUD

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very inventive. It's taking shape.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Very inventive. It's taking shape.

Cheers! Slow going but I've had 1/1 real life distractions and I'm waiting on that skeleton too.

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. D6PxkWL

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. G7wUAhG

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. 7RLyIPf

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. G7L8OZ3

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That is really impressive how you assembled those pieces. Very cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm getting stained glass gothic vibes from it already.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:That is really impressive how you assembled those pieces. Very cool.

Cheers Stryker!

GubernatorFan wrote:I'm getting stained glass gothic vibes from it already.

Yeah me too, odd choice for a sword! Might make more sense as a pattern on a shield I hope! lol.

Fixed the 1/4 figures legs, still fully articulated, added some detail parts I took off the sword bits to the hammer to match them better. More black milliput on the shield and on the hammer.

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. 5cIIGDS

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. ZfaFbhn

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. F6w0MVK

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. PUyhYAR

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. Wvsvy1H

FOAM ACTS AS A BUFFER TAKING UP SLACK AND TIGHTENING THE JOINT SO THE BARBS OF THE PLUG CAN'T COME OUT.

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. T7ScjEX

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. Jl35hLf

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. DVIeZjt

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. Ew4Q9DV

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. ACXPVLx

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. Y10qXaj

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. NQgcShb

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. 4VdzXkg

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. UsxhzsG

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. RBVcHPV

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. WvH1BaE

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. Mn4aGNs

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Interesting that the foam actually tightens the thighs. That hammer is wild.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Agreed on sword/shield. Nice work with the legs.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:Interesting that the foam actually tightens the thighs. That hammer is wild.

GubernatorFan wrote:Agreed on sword/shield. Nice work with the legs.

Cheers! Skeleton arrived today so I can get on with the build although I'm feeling a bit burned out. The idea is for most of the bones to become accents of the armour using the Storm Trooper armour as a base and the skull as the head with flanges on it like a mace, I also have to incorporate the three Silmarils into the head.

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. PyaHN7o

I did biology O' Level and A' Level, even so this labeled skeleton diagram looks far more in depth than anything I remember having to learn! Then again biology did cover all animals, plants, chemical processes etc..

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. ReJydpJ

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. 71YYb8Z

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. 8pVtYbv

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. K2xEE16

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. B2Cmu6O

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. ZV7kihq

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. O2RXjpb

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. K09TK6l

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. M9xL9bH

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. ZloDYPa

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. WbweCVt

NOW IT'S STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A WEIRD 'CURIO CABINET' LOL.

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. GkxMkqy

THE STORY OF THE SILMARILS IN 10 MINUTES!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great acquisition, glad you can go forth now.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Great acquisition, glad you can go forth now.

Indeed and I do.. I added a video explaining the silmarils just after you posted btw.

Well just playing around with parts now, the usual 'car wreck' while I try to organise my thoughts and design ideas. I'm planning on going for a more rusty and red finish with this one as well as the usual black, silver and sepia just so he stands out from my Sauron figures and his brigade of minions; plus he's the 'devil' so reds and browns will suit him I think still very dark in tones though. I plan to dremel off most of the ST armour bits that identify it as ST armour, then perhaps saw lots of crosshatches over the armour to give it a scale like vibe and add some 3D back to it after removing as much of the ST decorative parts as possible.

Cut some stuff up.

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. I5idAup

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. AJfZFKF

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. 2I5cXOI

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. 0VFfZbM

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. LF6qjos

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. BGH7BSZ

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. He5y8sw

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. ZBhCZmo

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. SpxiTpV

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. HzY0oSN

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. 8piFWEh

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. TK6wDBj

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. YyGzKLk

(1/4 SKELETON ARRIVED) Malkor/Morgoth build using 1/4 Bruce Lee, Square Enix Garland figure and other weird stuff.. MLBMp1l

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I’m going to have to start referring to you as Dr. Frankenstein due to your ability to cobble together different parts to make a whole.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, if you give up on the build, you've already almost finished the Grim Reaper, so it would still be a win!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum