OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-BILBO BAGGINS/Bilbo Baggins old version-New roaring head

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Asma Toys "The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings Series": Bilbo Baggins (Product Code: LOTR31)
Bilbo Baggins a one-to-six realistic doll, which truly presents the role of the old Bilbo in the movie "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy Characters
· Approximately 20 cm high
· More than 22 movable joints

Product features:
· Asmus Toys exclusive T4 male body with hobbit hairy feet
· The old Bilbo Baggins's fine realistic head in the movie eagle
one extra interchangeable head carved
· relaxed gesture hand one pair of
hand-holding a pair of arms
· fist hand one pair
-especially a hand
holding a pipe in hand.

clothing features:
· color scarf
-long One sleeve shirt, one
brown trousers, one
red vest, one
brown travel jacket, one
fuchsia velvet jacket

Accessories: One
water cup, one
backpack with travel blanket, one
pot, one
travel stick
.One Bilbo pipe
. One Lord of the Rings.

Expected release date: 2022 Q2
Statement date: 2021/12/31

ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RINGS SERIES: Bilbo Baggins
(Product ID: LOTR31)

The Bilbo Baggins Sixth Scale Figure features authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness of old Biobo from The Lord of the Rings trilogy:.
Approximately 20 cm tall
· Over 22 points of articulation

Features:.
Asmus Toys' exclusive T4 body featuring hobbit feet
.An authentic likeness of Old Bilbo Baggins from the feature films.
.One pair of relaxed posture hand
.One Extra interchangeable head
.One pair of weapon holding hand
.One pair of fist
.One special hand
. One smoking hand

Special features on Clothing:
.One patterned scarf
.One pair of long sleeved shirt
.One pair of brown trousers
.One red patterning vest
.One brown traveling jacket

Accessories:
· One wooden cup
. One backpack with traveling blanket
. One pot
. One traveling staff
. One Bilbo's pipe
. The One Ring

Asmus Toys Online Store Exclusive Accessory:
.One custom bush base

Est. Shipping Date: Q2 2022
MSRP: USD 185

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-BILBO BAGGINS/Bilbo Baggins old version-New roaring head  15062114
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-BILBO BAGGINS/Bilbo Baggins old version-New roaring head  15062213
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-BILBO BAGGINS/Bilbo Baggins old version-New roaring head  15062513
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-BILBO BAGGINS/Bilbo Baggins old version-New roaring head  15062713
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-BILBO BAGGINS/Bilbo Baggins old version-New roaring head  15063013
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-BILBO BAGGINS/Bilbo Baggins old version-New roaring head  15074111
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-BILBO BAGGINS/Bilbo Baggins old version-New roaring head  15074610
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-BILBO BAGGINS/Bilbo Baggins old version-New roaring head  15074710
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-BILBO BAGGINS/Bilbo Baggins old version-New roaring head  15074810
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-BILBO BAGGINS/Bilbo Baggins old version-New roaring head  15074910
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-BILBO BAGGINS/Bilbo Baggins old version-New roaring head  15075010
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-BILBO BAGGINS/Bilbo Baggins old version-New roaring head  15075110
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-BILBO BAGGINS/Bilbo Baggins old version-New roaring head  15075311
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-BILBO BAGGINS/Bilbo Baggins old version-New roaring head  15075410

New accessories food items:
the .one Extra Interchangeable head

an extra interchangeable head carving.

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings/Lord of the Rings-BILBO BAGGINS/Bilbo Baggins old version-New roaring head  19223710

#newproduct #AsmusToys #LordoftheRings #BilboBaggins #male #movie #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, the extra interchangeable head is quite awful, but the rest looks very good.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LOL, was just gonna say..... all of it looked pretty good, but the 'roaring head' stuck out like a sore thumb.

One thing I do find kinda weird, is that they've given him 'real' hair on his hobbit feet, but sculpted hair on his head. I can understand why, but it just seems a bit funny to me. Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Delanie

Delanie
skywalkersaga wrote:LOL, was just gonna say..... all of it looked pretty good, but the 'roaring head' stuck out like a sore thumb.

One thing I do find kinda weird, is that they've given him 'real' hair on his hobbit feet, but sculpted hair on his head. I can understand why, but it just seems a bit funny to me. Laughing
Shouldn't that be : "but it just seems a bit FURRY to me."

sorry couldn't resist

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum