OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
THE HOBBIT – BILBO BAGGINS 1/6th SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE.:
(Product ID: HOBT07)

Bilbo Sixth Scale Figure features:
Authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness of BILBO from the movies: The Lord of the Rings

• Asmus Toys T3 male body
• Approximately 20 cm tall
• Over 26 points of articulation

Features :
• An authentic likeness of Bilbo from the film.
• One pair of relaxing posture hand
• One pair of weapon holding hand
• One pair of fist posture hand
• One pair of ring hand
• One contract holding hand
• One pointing hand

Special features on Clothing:
• One white long sleeved shirt.
• One pair of trousers
• One green vest
• One red jacket
• One neckerchief

Bonus Features:
• Specially designed scaled Hobbit body with hairy feet.

Special features in weapons:
• Die-Cast Sting
• The one ring that rules it all

Accessories:
• One backpack
• One pipe
• One contract
• One self portrait
• One Thorin's map
• Red Book of Westmarch

Est. Shipping Date: Q4 2018
MSRP: 170.00 USD (Pre-order with 20 UDS deposit)

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins 19234810
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins 19240010
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins 19240610
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins 19241510
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins 19242310
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins 19243610
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins 19244410
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins 19245410
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins 19250110
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins 19250610
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins 19251210
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins 19251910
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins 19253110
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins 19253610
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins 19254010
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins 19254610
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins 19255010
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins 19255610
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins 19260910

#newproduct #TheHobbit #BilboBaggins #male #movie #AsmusToys

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool. They nailed the facial features. The hair seems just a bit too brown and too large -- gives me a very 1970s vibe, but it's not a big problem. Nice to see them filling out the lists.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
To tell you the truth, as nice as this looks... I'm on the fence. I kind of wish they'd forget about The Hobbit movies and focus more on the good movies (The Lord of the Rings); there are just so many characters from those movies they still need to do:
Arwen, Galadriel, Elrond, Lurtz, Theoden, Bilbo (Ian Holm), Denethor, Eomer, Gollum, Faramir, Grima Wormtongue...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Looks really good!

I agree with GubernatorFan on the hair. But if it weren't for the obviously pointed ears, I'd be tempted to lean into that 70's look for a kitbash, and go for something really tacky and retro. I still might...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:But if it weren't for the obviously pointed ears, I'd be tempted to lean into that 70's look for a kitbash, and go for something really tacky and retro.  I still might...

You might be able to snip off the ear tips and to repaint them appropriately...

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
GubernatorFan wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:But if it weren't for the obviously pointed ears, I'd be tempted to lean into that 70's look for a kitbash, and go for something really tacky and retro.  I still might...

You might be able to snip off the ear tips and to repaint them appropriately...

I just might. Although a 70's dwarf might fit right in to my House of Season's story as is. More and more tempting.

http://reverendspooky.com

ZombieKev

Stryker2011 wrote:To tell you the truth, as nice as this looks... I'm on the fence. I kind of wish they'd forget about The Hobbit movies and focus more on the good movies (The Lord of the Rings); there are just so many characters from those movies they still need to do:
Arwen, Galadriel, Elrond, Lurtz, Theoden, Bilbo (Ian Holm), Denethor, Eomer, Gollum, Faramir, Grima Wormtongue...

Sure, Galadriel and Lurtz, but... Grima and Faramir before young Bilbo??

Great likeness on this head. Asmus is constantly improving.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ZombieKev wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:To tell you the truth, as nice as this looks... I'm on the fence. I kind of wish they'd forget about The Hobbit movies and focus more on the good movies (The Lord of the Rings); there are just so many characters from those movies they still need to do:

Sure, Galadriel and Lurtz, but... Grima and Faramir before young Bilbo??

Great likeness on this head.  Asmus is constantly improving.

Yeah. That’s why I’m on the fence.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New: 1/6 "Hobbit: Unexpected Journey" - BILBO BAGGINS / Bilbo Baggins C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum