OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2022 1:6 Resolution | I'll start a recovery group for 1:6 addicts called One Sixth Anonymous . . .

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SithDarkLordDFC

SithDarkLordDFC
See subject.

"Hi.  My name is DFC.  I'm a 1:6 addict.  It's been only a month since I last purchased a 1:6 figure."

~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

2022 1:6 Resolution | I'll start a recovery group for 1:6 addicts called One Sixth Anonymous . . . 23116610

Diana

Diana
Hello. My name is Diana and I am a 1:6v and 1:12 addict. My last purchase was 12 days ago, two variants of the same figure, and I currently have 12 items on pre-order.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I’m not an addict.  I only started collecting 1:6 figures as a distraction…a way to ease the pain a bit after my cat passed away.  I was going to quit after the grieving process had run it’s course, but by that point, work had become stressful and it just wasn’t a good time to stop.  Work has calmed down a bit, but now it’s the Holidays.  There are going to be a lot of gatherings with friends and family (don’t worry, I just got my COVID booster last weekend) and everyone is going to have their 1:6 collections on display. Now just isn’t the right time. The New Year is only a few weeks away.  I’ll quit then.

The point is that I’m not an addict.  I only buy 1:6 figures to take a little of the edge off.  I can quit anytime I want.

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
Hello, everyone!

My name is Steven and I might be a 1:6 addict!? 5 shipped orders for pieces/parts incoming from both China and the US. One fully-paid HT figure on preorder, another HT on payment plan, and thinking about pre-ordering yet another HT figure. Then, I’m needing to find a seamed male body so I can swap M33 into something less fully covered, while thinking about the next TBL female body I need to purchase and build/bash…

Don’t they say that admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery? I don’t see any problems here! LOL Laughing

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
I sold three bodies today, and bought one. So I guess I'm doing alright. Very Happy

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
TravelGuide wrote:I sold three bodies today, and bought one. So I guess I'm doing alright. Very Happy

Yeah.... I'm doing my best to cut down. I've sold more than I've bought lately (including a couple HT figures, even Crying or Very sad ), as I've accepted the fact that I'm not going to be able to make all that much more storage or display space in my house at this point.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Hello - My name is BAD WOLF (or Baddog 787 on other forums) and I'm a 1/6, 1/12 and 1/18 scale diecast cars addict.

Although I haven't purchased any 1/6 stuff in months but I still have a pre-order from BBTS since last April.

Now days I've been concentrating more on my 1/12 side of my collecting.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:
TravelGuide wrote:I sold three bodies today, and bought one. So I guess I'm doing alright. Very Happy

Yeah.... I'm doing my best to cut down. I've sold more than I've bought lately (including a couple HT figures, even Crying or Very sad ), as I've accepted the fact that I'm not going to be able to make all that much more storage or display space in my house at this point.

Aww man. Sorry to hear that. Hope it wasn’t any of your Star Wars figures.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

2022 1:6 Resolution | I'll start a recovery group for 1:6 addicts called One Sixth Anonymous . . . C8485110

DarthJ

2023 Almost 2 months ago I lost half of my detachable feet Phicens. But now I am rebuilding my conquering army. Today Phicenland, tomorrow the world !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum