OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Hellgirl Imitators Collectible Figure [BBK-016]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
She looks great. Still waiting on mine.

csyeung

Thanks for sharing, she looks great!

Valiarde

Thanks for showing. I might order the body.

Lynkhart

She’d make a great tiefling! (On that note, does anyone know of any blue bodies that are easily available? I’ve been wanting to make my D&D character for ages but she’s blue/grey and I can’t source anything similar! 😭)

http://lastalliancestudios.blogspot.co.uk

Valiarde

Valiarde
Lynkhart wrote:She’d make a great tiefling! (On that note, does anyone know of any blue bodies that are easily available? I’ve been wanting to make my D&D character for ages but she’s blue/grey and I can’t source anything similar! 😭)

Yeah exactly what I had in mind with that one Smile  

Blue/grey...maybe that Kier body? (Edit: Forgot she has bloody arms and legs)

Edit: While male, you can try to color a body to get the drow style (this one is more black/blueish)

comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Hellgirl Imitators Collectible Figure [BBK-016] - Page 3 Asasa11

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Valiarde wrote:Thanks for showing. I might order the body.

The body on this figure feels relatively cheap. It is one of these whobbly clones of the Very Cool-type jointed bodies. The tail seems to be hollow and does not contain a wire, so the posing possibilities are very limited. I considered transplanting the tail to a recolored TBLeague body, but I'm not sure whether it is worth it or not.

I also plan to eventually turn the figure into a fantasy character (likely for the Witcher setting).

Valiarde

Valiarde
Ah thanks for the extra information. So I rather create a tail of my own instead of buying a cheap body like that.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Valiarde wrote:
Lynkhart wrote:She’d make a great tiefling! (On that note, does anyone know of any blue bodies that are easily available? I’ve been wanting to make my D&D character for ages but she’s blue/grey and I can’t source anything similar! 😭)

Yeah exactly what I had in mind with that one Smile  

Blue/grey...maybe that Kier body? (Edit: Forgot she has bloody arms and legs)

Edit: While male, you can try to color a body to get the drow style (this one is more black/blueish)

Yeah, I thought about recolouring one, but tbh I’m not a fan of seamless bodies and I’d be doing a lot of posing and things so I’d rather have one with joints!

comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Hellgirl Imitators Collectible Figure [BBK-016] - Page 3 Asasa11

Diana

Diana
Ooh! She looks good! I'm looking forward to all the new Star Wars characters plopping up in the near future. Smile

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Here is another one with the secondary headsculpt...

comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Hellgirl Imitators Collectible Figure [BBK-016] - Page 3 52188927834_233d8b0d50_kHell Girl by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

I know ... the double-jointed knees do look stupid in skin-tight pants. Sad

Valiarde

Valiarde
Nice extra picture of her! She does make a nice fantasy char for both DnD or Star Wars or any other fantasy realm.
The knees are super bad though, same as my OnlyGirl Ciri (just switch her into a seamless one).

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Another really cool photo. Her face is so adorable. I wonder if finding some knee pads would eliminate the eye sore of those knees…

He who dies with the most toys wins!

comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Hellgirl Imitators Collectible Figure [BBK-016] - Page 3 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Gorgeous photo, except for those knees, of course. Mine arrived, but I think I need to shorten the bangs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum