OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Hellgirl Imitators Collectible Figure [BBK-016]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product list:
1. Long Horn Head Sculpture
2. Short-horned head sculpt
3. Body
4. Tail
5. Gloves * 3 pairs
6. stone-right * 1 Zhi
7. Cross chain
8. Pistol
9. Waistband
10. T -shirt
11. Windbreaker
12. Leather Pants
13. Pistol bag
14. The large pockets * 2
15. A waist bag * 2
16. small waist bag * 2
17. Boots

comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Hellgirl Imitators Collectible Figure [BBK-016] Bbk-0110
comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Hellgirl Imitators Collectible Figure [BBK-016] Bbk-0112
comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Hellgirl Imitators Collectible Figure [BBK-016] Bbk-0111
comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Hellgirl Imitators Collectible Figure [BBK-016] Bbk-0113
comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Hellgirl Imitators Collectible Figure [BBK-016] Bbk-0115
comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Hellgirl Imitators Collectible Figure [BBK-016] Bbk-0114
comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Hellgirl Imitators Collectible Figure [BBK-016] Bbk-0118
comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Hellgirl Imitators Collectible Figure [BBK-016] Bbk-0116
comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Hellgirl Imitators Collectible Figure [BBK-016] Bbk-0117
comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Hellgirl Imitators Collectible Figure [BBK-016] Bbk-0121
comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Hellgirl Imitators Collectible Figure [BBK-016] Bbk-0119
comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Hellgirl Imitators Collectible Figure [BBK-016] Bbk-0120

#newproduct #BBK #Hellgirl #female #comicbook-based

shazzdan

shazzdan
She is no Ron Perlman.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I want to know why she looks so sad. (Or is that supposed to be her “sexy pouty face”)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Hellgirl Imitators Collectible Figure [BBK-016] C8485110

Ghost808

Ghost808
shazzdan wrote:She is no Ron Perlman.
That's probably a good thing, no? A woman that looks like Ron Pearlman???...🤢

No offence, Ron. Love ya, man! 😄

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I look at something like that, and I can't help but think how it would be fun to turn it into a SW alien character.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:I look at something like that, and I can't help but think how it would be fun to turn it into a SW alien character.

Like minds. That was my thought as well.

comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Hellgirl Imitators Collectible Figure [BBK-016] C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:I look at something like that, and I can't help but think how it would be fun to turn it into a SW alien character.

Hehe, yeah. She'd make a great Darkside twi'lek, imo....

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
With a different, less 'specific' costume, I suppose you could use her as Purgatori's bratty little sister. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GeeWillikers wrote:With a different, less 'specific' costume, I suppose you could use her as Purgatori's bratty little sister. Smile

lol, yes, that too.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
She is what happens when an agent gets critically injured and Hellbot is the only suitable blood donor to save her life. At lease that will be my story for her.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love it. Despite having no knowledge of the source, if any (besides the obvious reference to Hellboy), or the trite exposed midriff for a female fighter character (although in this case it has the additional function of reminding her she is all red). And while sexy, the outfit is just plausible enough to be functional, making her look suitably badass, in a way a Vampirella or Purgatori never could (sorry if I offend their fans).

Ovy

Ovy
It's been ages since I watched the Hellboy movie film, but I think Hellboy's girlfriend was pregnant at the end of the second movie? This figure looks like a cross between those two so I think it's their daughter.

skywalkersaga wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:

Hehe, yeah. She'd make a great Darkside twi'lek, imo....

That's what I thought too, although I am in the comfortable position of not collecting 1/6 Star Wars.

You could buy two and use the tails as head tails. Razz

Red Twi'leks might be offended by the 'Red is Evil' stereotype though.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LOL, I thought the same thing about the tails, Ovy. Very Happy

And well, red isn't always evil. I will be making a red Shaak Ti figure someday to balance it out. ;D

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The other problem with trying to use this figure for something other than what is stated, is that arm. What will you do with that right arm?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:The other problem with trying to use this figure for something other than what is stated, is that arm. What will you do with that right arm?

Agreed. In a perfect world, they would have thought of that and taken customization/kitbashing into account, and made the stone Hellboy/girl-specific lower arm and hand something you slip on over the normal limb. But perhaps that is actually what happened here -- look at that last photo, showing everything that comes in the set, where this is shown as a detachable piece, and although you can't see her right hand on the body, the rest of the right lower arm appears normal.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It looks like she has a lower arm, and hands for it.... unless I'm seeing things....

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
They must have known buyers would worry about it, so it's weird that the promo pics don't reassure us by foregrounding a "normal" lower arm.  But, yeah, the three right hands wouldn't make any sense if there wasn't one.

I can see somebody doing something of a fun trio with this one, TBL (Chaos Comics) Purgatori, and TBL (Michael Linsner) Sinful Suzi -- maybe a hellish Andrews Sisters?

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Yeah, it looks like the 'Hell Arm' is either a separate interchangable armpiece or a sleeve that fits over the normal arm and connects at the wrist.

Am I alone in quite liking that sulky expression? It's different at least, and it isn't too specific to be limiting. I'd like to see it in a (fully) human skintone.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:The other problem with trying to use this figure for something other than what is stated, is that arm. What will you do with that right arm?

Agreed. In a perfect world, they would have thought of that and taken customization/kitbashing into account, and made the stone Hellboy/girl-specific lower arm and hand something you slip on over the normal limb. But perhaps that is actually what happened here -- look at that last photo, showing everything that comes in the set, where this is shown as a detachable piece, and although you can't see her right hand on the body, the rest of the right lower arm appears normal.

Good catch. Now I’m tempted to add her to my Star Wars universe — even without much more changes.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Stryker2011 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:

Good catch. Now I’m tempted to add her to my Star Wars universe — even without much more changes.
If you look at the pics, it comes with a full set of normal right and left hands, so stands to reason the stone fist just fits on a normal wrist peg.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
I also think that the horned head would be great for a female demon or succubus character. The kit can be preordered for 154$ at OSK, which is a reasonable price considering that you get two headsculpts and a modified body (tail, stone hand).

Diana

Diana
I'm really liking this. My first thought was also that she'd look great next to Purgatori, but I like the idea of a Star Wars character even more. I do like the pout very much, though I prefer the one without horns, which seems more subtle and more suitable for a Jedi. The body looks beautiful, despite the joints. I like the entire outfit and that tail looks posable, so all the better! Hard to say no... Still trying... ("Do or don't . There is no try." Laughing)

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LOL, Diana, well said. That poseable tail is so cool, and giving me ideas for poseable lekku....

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I wouldn’t change much on her myself. I’d lose the Hellboy arm, lose the jacket and add — something — since we don’t have all the different possible species; maybe there’s a SW alien that looks like a demon, who knows…

Ovy

Ovy
Stryker2011 wrote:I wouldn’t change much on her myself. I’d lose the Hellboy arm, lose the jacket and add — something — since we don’t have all the different possible species; maybe there’s a SW alien that looks like a demon, who knows…

comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Hellgirl Imitators Collectible Figure [BBK-016] Labria

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum