OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The Collectible Figurine Special Features:
-Two detailed Head sculpts,each piece of head sculpt is specially hand painted
-One(1)neutral head sculpt
-One(1)battle damaged head sculpt
-Body with over 34points of articulations
-Approximately 34CM tall
-Eight(6)pieces of interchangeable palms including:
-One(1)pair of fists
-One(1)pair of relax palms
-One(1)pair of open palms

Costume:
-One(1)white coat
-One(1)white coat include the small rose
-One(1)white vest
-One(1)white vest with blood
-One(1)white shirt
-One(1)white shirt with blood
-One(1)pair of white pants
-One(1)pair of white shoes

Accessories:
-One(1)figure stand

-PROTOTYPE SHOWN,FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT-

NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033] Sst-0310
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033] Sst-0312
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033] Sst-0311
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033] Sst-0313
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033] Sst-0314
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033] Sst-0315
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033] Sst-0316
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033] Sst-0318
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033] Sst-0317
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033] Sst-0320
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033] Sst-0319
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033] Sst-0321
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033] Sst-0322
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033] Sst-0323
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033] Sst-0324
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033] Sst-0325
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033] Sst-0326
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033] Sst-0327
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033] Sst-0328

#newproduct #SooSooToys #TheBossMan #male #comicbook #villain #PayTV-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
If this is inspired by Daredevil, I have not seen the source. I imagine it is a version of the Kingpin character. It looks excellent, and in effect, with some spare parts, one could make two figures -- either for before and after appearances of the same character, or maybe for twin Boss-men, one good, one bad (or one clean, one dirty)! Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:If this is inspired by Daredevil, I have not seen the source. I imagine it is a version of the Kingpin character. It looks excellent, and in effect, with some spare parts, one could make two figures -- either for before and after appearances of the same character, or maybe for twin Boss-men, one good, one bad (or one clean, one dirty)! Smile

I think it’s from the final episode of season 2, but yes, it’s from the Netflix series. It looks really good to me, though I have no reason for it, unless I wanted a Vincent D’Onofrio figure to use for something else.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033] C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I think it’s from the final episode of season 2, but yes, it’s from the Netflix series. It looks really good to me, though I have no reason for it, unless I wanted a Vincent D’Onofrio figure to use for something else.

Thank you for confirming. I liked the head sculpt even without realizing who it was (boy, we all age, don't we?) Smile

Ovy

Ovy
That's the man Sgt. Hartman wanted him to be.

Diana

Diana
Wow. This looks fantastic! I already have the dusty version of DD on PO, but I don't really care to have this guy, no matter how good he looks. But maybe we'll get Elektra soon? I missed out on the first one.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Looks great. I'm not into Marvel most of the time, but I enjoyed Daredevil and the Punisher series. I just wish they would make a Karen Page (Deborah Ann Woll) figure. The lineup just isn't complete without her. But since her character is not very 'action-y', they will probably continue to overlook her. Sad

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Looks great. I'm not into Marvel most of the time, but I enjoyed Daredevil and the Punisher series. I just wish they would make a Karen Page (Deborah Ann Woll) figure. The lineup just isn't complete without her. But since her character is not very 'action-y', they will probably continue to overlook her. Sad

I’d take a figure of Deborah any day.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Boss-man 1/6 Collectible Figure [SST-033] C8485110

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Yes yes yes to a Deborah figure! Actually i was hoping Hot Toys would come out with Mera, i'd buy a 2nd head, change the hair to blonde and add the mole for a Karen Page bash. They do look alike to me, close enough.

Back to Kingpin, headsculpt is spot on, well the neck could be thicker but overall another winner by SooSoo!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Good point about the neck, I was trying to put my finger on what seemed slightly odd. Could be solved by using body with thicker neck....maybe?

And yeah, will likely have to kitbash to get a Karen Page, le sigh...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum