OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Despair Warrior 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-054

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Features:
- One (1) helmet with magnetic control light up
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Five(5) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands

Including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) hand for holding weapons
- One (1) pair of fist

Costume:
- One (1)The despair warrior suit

Weapons:
- One (1) Gun

Accessories:
- One (1)Figure stand

NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Despair Warrior 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-054 115
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Despair Warrior 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-054 215
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Despair Warrior 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-054 315
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Despair Warrior 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-054 415
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Despair Warrior 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-054 515
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Despair Warrior 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-054 615
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Despair Warrior 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-054 715
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Despair Warrior 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-054 815
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Despair Warrior 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-054 915
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Despair Warrior 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-054 1015
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Despair Warrior 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-054 1115
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Despair Warrior 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-054 1215
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Despair Warrior 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-054 1315

#newproduct #SooSooToys #DespairWarrior #male #???

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yeah, this one is a mystery to me too. Looks like a slightly modernized version of a really old sci fi or superhero look.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Is this some sort of villain from Power Rangers or Ultraman? I have no idea.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Despair Warrior 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-054 1f10

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
It's evidently a hero from Kamen Rider (Masked Rider).  But as that series has a ton of variants (like Ultraman etc), someone more familiar than I may have to identify the exact one.  I suspect that possibly Kamen Rider Black ended up mistranslated as "The Despair Warrior."  Visually, it would pair up well with a GI Joe B.A.T.

Added:  NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Despair Warrior 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-054 10841810

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I have a vague notion that we saw another version of this (or one of its variants) some time ago.

teamweapon

yeah it seems quite strange that a few companies have picked up on kamen rider at the same time?
VTS are doing a couple too.mid 90s medicom released quite a lot of 1/6 kamen rider figures, although im sure at this point ALL the pleather suits are dust haha

Kallor8

It's still Kamen Rider Black (name of the character and the show, one of the few Kamen Rider heroes that continued to a second season with Kamen Rider Black RX, instead of an all new setting and Rider).  The character had an artifact that could change his suit for different situations.  Think Samus or Megaman.

We're seeing so many of these because it's both the anniversary of the old show and they just did a remake called Kamen Rider Black Sun that re-imagines the series.  
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Despair Warrior 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-054 Kotaro10

teamweapon

Kallor8 wrote:It's still Kamen Rider Black (name of the character and the show, one of the few Kamen Rider heroes that continued to a second season with Kamen Rider Black RX, instead of an all new setting and Rider).  The character had an artifact that could change his suit for different situations.  Think Samus or Megaman.

We're seeing so many of these because it's both the anniversary of the old show and they just did a remake called Kamen Rider Black Sun that re-imagines the series.  
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Despair Warrior 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-054 Kotaro10

There is also the shin kamen rider movie due out soon too, to join the rest of the shin series, which actually looks REALLY interesting. Especially considering how good the ultraman film was. i hated the godzilla movie though Sad found it to be a slog!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum