OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

DJ

Nice, I am also glad to see a non-Harley paint and hair appearance and all the eBay knockoffs have way too much smile. I ordered A and D.

rollotomasi

I can't decide what to get. I'm leaning on B probably because it reminds me of her cameo in "The Big Short".

GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 Margot10

Stryker2011

Founding Father
I’ve been contemplating A, B, & D — though not sure what I’d do with 3 heads with the same face.

Saturn

rollotomasi wrote:I don't think it's out yet. If you check out the GACTOYS GC042 (Taylor Swift) thread, that one came out relatively fast.

Saturn created the thread last June then a month later posted in-hand pics from BBICN.
Mine arrived mid-August from China.

This seller promises delivery in January: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003724600399.html

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Saturn wrote:
rollotomasi wrote:I don't think it's out yet. If you check out the GACTOYS GC042 (Taylor Swift) thread, that one came out relatively fast.

Saturn created the thread last June then a month later posted in-hand pics from BBICN.

This seller promises delivery in January: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003724600399.html

Thanks, good to know,

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Sigh. Why are people determined to get screwed over on POs through sites like eBay and aliexpress? Find a reputable retailer and go through them. If not, don’t be surprised if you don’t get the item you ordered.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
Ooo I might grab a couple of these!!!

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Stryker2011 wrote:Sigh. Why are people determined to get screwed over on POs through sites like eBay and aliexpress? Find a reputable retailer and go through them. If not, don’t be surprised if you don’t get the item you ordered.

Amen to that. GianToy seem to sell all the GACToys sculpts, so they at least will be (95%) certain to have this one up for preorder soon.

Ebay is now purely a last resort dice with the devil for sculpts past their release date that you might have missed for whatever reason. And even then I'd buy from AliEx before I buy from Ebay now, which is saying something.

And while I'm not mad about that smirk/smile, I'm willing to bet I'll probably still get one of these, even so. Very Happy

JYMachine

JYMachine
Lately I note Giantoy have been more discerning when it comes to which GAC Toys head sculpts they put up for pre-order/sale so I thought worth checking. I've received the response 'we will add it to our website within this week'. So that should save the roulette of buying from eBay/AliExpress.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
JYMachine wrote:Lately I note Giantoy have been more discerning when it comes to which GAC Toys head sculpts they put up for pre-order/sale so I thought worth checking. I've received the response 'we will add it to our website within this week'. So that should save the roulette of buying from eBay/AliExpress.

That’s good to know. I’ve been waiting on some of the US sellers to put them up, but I only found one (CotswoldCollectibles).

GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
This is now up for preorder on GianToy.

glitch

glitch
One could also paint the eyes blue and you'd have Samara Weaving. lol

GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 Screen14

Saturn

Saturn
Saturn wrote:

There are some in-hand photos on the Aliexpress page above.

GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 H9289824ab34c4c398e2ab0526a2589dbK
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 H1e7f47e5b8df4030abc2d2714ac3974e1
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 H1e85968ec7294f548fd89f51962675f30
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 Hba5068441de54ac5b94344d192f4b693s
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 He4725a106dd240b88db1682c985b67a1q
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 Hdd6b9ac1d2804871ab8fef8985e44985r
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 He2e2b539413f48ea8e3af77e9b7e468ed
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 H9a76587e22a1435a9174093facfac71ex

Diana

Diana
Ooph. The paint job looks very flat. I hope it's the lighting. But she's still pretty! I pre-ordered B and D, with the intention of modifying D, but now I think I'll swap B for A. The ponytailed version doesn't look anywhere near as good in hand.

But GianToy write that the release will be in Q2, so maybe this is just a KO?

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I’m pretty sure that’s a KO, albeit a fairly decent one. In my admittedly limited experience, GAC is one of the best when it comes to the transition from prototype to production figure. It also seems way too early for the official version to be out. These just went up for preorder four weeks ago.

I still find it amusing that knockoffs of unlicensed originals is a thing in 1:6. With every other type of figure I’ve collected, including PVC statues, the whole point of KOs is to avoid the licensing fees or to capitalize on figures with skyrocketing secondary market prices.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Decent for a KO, but if it is the real thing, it is a bit underwhelming. Fingers crossed.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, paintjob looks totally different than the pics. Doesn't look like the usual GACtoys standard, so hopefully it's not the real thing.

Diana

Diana
Uh oh... they are on their way from GianToy. Looks like I will report back with photos in a couple of weeks.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Diana wrote:Uh oh... they are on their way from GianToy. Looks like I will report back with photos in a couple of weeks.

Mine are as well.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I have a feeling they’ll look fine once they’re in capable hands.

Diana

Diana
They have arrived!
I love them both, but there are differences... it seems to me that A (wavy hair) is more detailed. The features of B seem softer. A has somewhat shiny skin. B doesn't. The colours are also slightly different, but I can imagine that being the case within the same model, too.

GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 Img_3016
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 Img_3111
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 Img_3110
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 Img_3114
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 Img_3112
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 Img_3113
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 Img_3117
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 Img_3115
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 Img_3116
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 Img_3119
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 2 Img_3118

csyeung

csyeung
Looks great! Thanks for sharing Diana!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool. Thanks for the photos, and fair commentary. She came out very well, although I also thought she could go in to powder her nose, literally. Smile Looking forward to mine.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Those shots of B with that body look awesome. Thanks for sharing, Diana.

Still waiting on mine.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Some people were worried it would be too small.... but it looks like quite a large sculpt, in fact.

RexTachikoma

RexTachikoma
Great shots, Diana! Looking forward to getting my sculpts.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks for the nice in-hand pictures, Diana! The quality of the paintwork seems okay, but the prototype is obviously better.
BTW the head I ordered is still somewhere on the way. I always seem to be the last one to receive preorder stuff... Sad

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Ah, just as I thought. Once in capable hands, they look great. I like both A and B as well, but I still think I’ll go for B with the more unique hairstyle.

Margot Robbie as Nancy…that’s some pretty inspired casting! Wink

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
@Diana, fantastic pics, thanks.
Wow "A" really is shiny seeing the reflection on the nose.
Does it look like Margot in-hand? Because i can't see the likeness anymore like i did
in the official pics, but still a gorgeous sculpt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum