OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

RexTachikoma

Great shots, Diana! Looking forward to getting my sculpts.

Randam Hajile

Thanks for the nice in-hand pictures, Diana! The quality of the paintwork seems okay, but the prototype is obviously better.
BTW the head I ordered is still somewhere on the way. I always seem to be the last one to receive preorder stuff... Sad

Xavion2004

Ah, just as I thought. Once in capable hands, they look great. I like both A and B as well, but I still think I’ll go for B with the more unique hairstyle.

Margot Robbie as Nancy…that’s some pretty inspired casting! Wink

rollotomasi

@Diana, fantastic pics, thanks.
Wow "A" really is shiny seeing the reflection on the nose.
Does it look like Margot in-hand? Because i can't see the likeness anymore like i did
in the official pics, but still a gorgeous sculpt.

ukshaun

ukshaun
The prototype looks impressive.
The production portrait looks very good.

Who does she looks like?
I see a hint of Margot Robbie in there, but not enough to to call it Margot Robbie inspired.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Diana

Diana
I do think that it looks like her anatomically speaking. Of course the paint job isn't as details as it is in the promos, but I think it is once again that bland straight forward stare that removes any typical expression from her. Had they allowed that smile to reach her eyes things could be different.

It doesn't bug me so much with version B, which I think works as it is, if not as Margot Robbie, which was never my intention anyway. And I'll be modifying that A-version with shorter hair and brown eyes that look up a little (once my work space is set up), so hopefully that will fix it. Smile

Annalise

Annalise
Nice to see in-hand photos Diana, thanks for showing. Like everyone else, mine is still en route.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Diana wrote:They have arrived!
I love them both, but there are differences... it seems to me that A (wavy hair) is more detailed. The features of B seem softer. A has somewhat shiny skin. B doesn't. The colours are also slightly different, but I can imagine that being the case within the same model, too.
GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 3 Img_3110
Thanks for the pics.
I like this hairstyle best on her. The outfit is great too!

pimpompum

Hi im new to this forum. :-) Im searching for the official website of GACTOYS: 1/6? Do it even exist or only vendor sites?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
A lot of these “manufacturers” are different names for the same company(ies), so many of them don’t have websites.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 3 C8485110

61GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 3 Empty answer Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:55 am

pimpompum

Thank you for the reply. Well, i thought if i can buy at the manufacturer, i could pay less. But okay Very Happy Do you maybe have a suggestion for buying?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Normally, I would suggest GianToy, they are probably the best and most reliable store for basic 1/6 scale heads and bodies. However, it looks like this particular headsculpt is already sold out there.

https://giantoy.com/search?type=article%2Cpage%2Cproduct&q=gactoys*

You may have to try your luck on ebay, or find an online stop that has them in stock. Where are you located, btw?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yep. Can't recommend Giantoy enough (as far as Asia sellers go, you can't go wrong with either them or onesixthkit -- though I don't see these listed at OSK).

GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 3 C8485110

Annalise

Annalise
A few more photos of the B version...

GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 3 Img_2032

GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 3 Img_2034

The light of madness in her eyes

GacToys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 European and American Personality Female Star Head Eagle [GC047] [A, B, C, D Four Models]] - Page 3 Img_2033

davidd

davidd
Lovely portrait style photos!

The first one, in the armor, reminds me of a waxworks figure of Joan of Arc I saw in a museum when I was very young.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice pics. My favorite has to be the second shot. Lovely.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She seems to work in any setting. Nicely done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum