OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Randam's random pics

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 27]

626Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:30 am

Diana

Holy cow! She looks amazing! Very nicely done. I watched the video and hardly even recognised her. She can sing for sure! Now apparently I have to watch the movie. Smile

627Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:41 pm

Randam Hajile

Diana wrote:Holy cow! She looks amazing! Very nicely done. I watched the video and hardly even recognised her. She can sing for sure! Now apparently I have to watch the movie. Smile

You should go for it, if you liked the comic style of the clip. It is such a fun movie.

Here is a first shot of the TBL Medusa figure. The overall look is great, but the head is too small and not detailed enough.

Randam's random pics - Page 26 53554831879_2330c6ec75_hMedusa by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

628Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:44 pm

Visisonor

Atmospheric.
Did you need to use a mirror shield to pose her? Wink

629Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:48 pm

Randam Hajile

Visisonor wrote:Atmospheric.
Did you need to use a mirror shield to pose her? Wink

I'm glad that you asked. I'm still feeling a bit petrified. Next time I'm going to use the mirror trick for sure Wink

630Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:52 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Great image!

631Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:27 pm

davidd

davidd
That's, like, seriously creepy-cool! Great pic of a great figure!

632Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:41 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautifully done, as always. Undersized heads seems to be a thing with their sets, but it's not too bad and still very fine. Actually, given the nature of the construction, the snake part looks a little oversized for the human part.

633Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:23 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
She looks really nice, Ralf! and should fit in well with your cast of characters, Looking forward to the new pics!

634Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:49 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Randam Hajile wrote:Next time I'm going to use the mirror trick for sure Wink
Alternative technique:
Randam's random pics - Page 26 Main-qimg-ddb513d468ca369f8bcde4fae3623b10

635Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:29 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Visisonor wrote:
Alternative technique:
]Randam's random pics - Page 26 Main-qimg-ddb513d468ca369f8bcde4fae3623b10

lol!

636Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:04 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Visisonor wrote:
Alternative technique:

LOL Very cool.

----------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't resist to combine the Ladybat-body with the Medusa-tail to make a Siren, similar to the creatures seen in the Witcher III game. Here are two NSFW pictures. I did not censore the bare breasts... so click on your own risk Smile

NSFW pics:

P.S.
Ian: If you feel that the pics are inappropriate for the board, feel free to remove them. Smile

637Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:17 am

Zes

Zes
Randam Hajile wrote:
I couldn't resist to combine the Ladybat-body with the Medusa-tail to make a Siren, similar to the creatures seen in the Witcher III game. Here are two NSFW pictures. I did not censore the bare breasts... so click on your own risk Smile

NSFW pics:

That's a cool creation—nice work!

638Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:52 am

madnug

madnug
Randam Hajile wrote:
Visisonor wrote:
Alternative technique:

LOL Very cool.

----------------------------------------------------------

NSFW pics:

P.S.
Ian: If you feel that the pics are inappropriate for the board, feel free to remove them. Smile

Nice bashing.. maybe a bigger hip body will fill the gap with the snake part better, like TBL S42/43,46/47,52/53 body..
but with wings need to use the kier body

639Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:38 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, it would explain why our hero has not been petrified yet -- at least not literally. And I think she looks a whole lot cooler than the admittedly more classical Medusa TBLeague created. She would also make a great flying-fish mermaid! Smile 
The moderators will decide on the images.

640Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:53 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Looking good Ralf!

641Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:55 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Wow! Love the Medusa shot, but your siren steals the show. Excellent work, Ralf. They both look so cool. I regret having to pass on Medusa now. Thanks for that. Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Randam's random pics - Page 26 1f10

642Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:43 am

Diana

Diana
The Medusa looks great, even though I agree the head is too small. But I only really noticed it when you pointed it out so it ain't all that bad.

Your siren looks gorgeous! I don't think the images are a problem, since they are not exploitative and marked as NSFW. The images are gorgeous! Really wish I had a Lady Bat. That was one great figure. But these event exclusives are always over my budget.

643Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:29 am

Visisonor

Visisonor
The siren is so beautiful. I feel sorry for Geralt for having to fight her.

644Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:13 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks for the nice comments. I really appreciate it.  Randam's random pics - Page 26 1f60a

madnug wrote:
Nice bashing.. maybe a bigger hip body will fill the gap with the snake part better, like TBL S42/43,46/47,52/53 body..
but with wings need to use the kier body

Yes, the Medusa-tail is designed for a S53 body, and the slimmer hips of the S23 cannot fill the tail-opening completely. Unfortunately, TBL changed the diameter of the wing pins from Ladybat to Kier, so that the bat-like wings won't fit into the Kier-body. So, this is currently the best I can do. Wink

Diana wrote:The Medusa looks great, even though I agree the head is too small. But I only really noticed it when you pointed it out so it ain't all that bad.

Your siren looks gorgeous! I don't think the images are a problem, since they are not exploitative and marked as NSFW. The images are gorgeous! Really wish I had a Lady Bat. That was one great figure. But these event exclusives are always over my budget.

Thanks, Diana. I normally do not post too revealing stuff here, but the Siren-experiment turned out too interesting to not show it.  Wink

Visisonor wrote:The siren is so beautiful. I feel sorry for Geralt for having to fight her.

Thanks, Visisonor. You know Geralt. I'm sure he can find a way to avoid bloodshed. Very Happy

645Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:01 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Hi there,
Here are some pics of a new prop that I made for the Cyberpunk setting. It's a chair for a ripperdoc clinic, as found in the game. I 3D-printed and painted it...

Randam's random pics - Page 26 53644224031_a58921deb7_kCyberpunk 2077 - Ripperdoc appointment by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 26 53643348092_c6a79dbcea_kCyberpunk 2077 - Ripperdoc appointment by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 26 53644564794_ac35c83391_kCyberpunk 2077 - Ripperdoc appointment by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Thanks for looking at my stuff!
Ralf

646Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:06 am

Zes

Zes
Man, I love that Jensen head sculpt. It's probably my favorite male head sculpt on the market. Some of Yi Xie's best work.

647Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:12 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Cool photos. I love that chair. Where does it come from?

648Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:19 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Brilliant pics Ralf!

649Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:31 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
So it begins...3d printers are so cool. It won't be too many years until I also have my own.

You did a great job Ralf - your cyb erpunk setting is growing well Smile

650Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:13 am

Visisonor

Visisonor
The chair looks quite realistic.
I know almost nothing about the game, still I kind of expect the chair to strap this guy in suddenly so that she could experiment on him...

651Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:58 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Cool photos. I love that chair. Where does it come from?

It's part of a model file set for a 1/10 scale statue by NekoFigurines (Lucy Cyberpunk Edgerunner statue). I skipped the figure and just printed the base. I had to rescale it and filled some holes with Fimo to adapt it as a 1/6 prop. 😃

652Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:02 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Randam Hajile wrote:
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Cool photos. I love that chair. Where does it come from?

It's part of a model file set for a 1/10 scale statue by NekoFigurines (Lucy Cyberpunk Edgerunner statue). I skipped the figure and just printed the base. I had to rescale it and filled some holes with Fimo to adapt it as a 1/6 prop. 😃

A lot of work, but it seems to have paid off.

653Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:52 am

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
As someone who also 3D prints, I can say it’s actually (likely) not that time consuming. Printing will probably suck most of it up, but rescaling and painting/hole-filling isn’t bad. Especially if the model was good quality to start with. I’m assuming some things, but also basing it off my own similar experiences.

Regardless, looks great as usual!

654Randam's random pics - Page 26 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:42 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful work, Ralf. The chair turned out perfectly, and I love what you've done with the characters and the background as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum