OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

davidd's Random Figure Pics

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 18]

1davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty davidd's Random Figure Pics Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:15 pm

davidd

davidd
Apparently I never created a "random pix" topic for my random pix! So here ya go, kiddos:

davidd's Random Figure Pics October1
Zelinda Poses with a Pretty Pumpkin

Zelinda, more frequently known by the nickname "Deck" by her Uncle Basil, who is overseeing her "education" while her parents are away, starts off the month of October by selecting her first pumpkin of the Hallowe'en season.

Deck uses the TBLeague S45 (tan) body with stock head.

2davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:24 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice. Very cute character.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

davidd's Random Figure Pics C8485110

3davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:07 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice photo and character, everything works very well.

4davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:31 am

davidd

davidd
davidd's Random Figure Pics October2a
Might I Trouble You for a Light?

Head: YMT058A
Body: TBLeague S26A
Costume: Momoko Quietude Dedication

5davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:52 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Brings a whole new meaning to Au clair de la lune... Nice moody photo. Somewhere I have the same candlestick.

6davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:05 pm

Illusion

Illusion
nice ladies!
love the lace outfit and chandelier Smile

7davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:42 pm

blackpool

blackpool
very cool! Really like the second outfit and chandelier too!

8davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:16 am

Visisonor

Visisonor
Cool. Nice and consistent visual style across the photos.

9davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:31 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed very nice!

10davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:54 am

davidd

davidd

davidd's Random Figure Pics October3
Girl on Stairs with Lights

Okay, it's a doll, not an actual girl, and the doll is sitting on cardboard stairs with miniature battery-operated string lights in the background.

davidd's Random Figure Pics October4
Zelinda Plots Halloween Hijinks with a Friend

Just to be clear, Zelinda is also a doll; but you probably knew that, since this is an action figure forum, not a pictures of real girls forum. And "Zelinda" is a made-up name; the actual name for this doll / action figure is TBLeague S45, but I like "Zelinda" better.

Well, "Zelinda" is not an entirely made-up name. It's the name of the niece of 19th-century astronomer, writer, and psychic investigator Flammarion.

11davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:21 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Love all the very gothic vibes these photos all give off. Nicely done.

12davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:18 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
I like those photo's. Great vibes. Spooky vibes. I like the small lamp.
I hope you do not mind. I felt the need to add some flames to one of your photo's.

davidd's Random Figure Pics Octobe10
LOADING: Image(s)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

13davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:46 pm

davidd

davidd
ukshaun wrote:
I hope you do not mind. I felt the need to add some flames to one of your photo's.

Thanks! Looks much better that way! I lack the P-Shop skillz (and software) to add flames. I've been wondering how to do so.

14davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:18 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
davidd wrote:
ukshaun wrote:

Thanks! Looks much better that way! I lack the P-Shop skillz (and software) to add flames. I've been wondering how to do so.

I have some PS skills. It would take a really skilled PS'er to add candle-light to her face.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

15davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:50 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Congratulations on your first random pics-thread, David! Your photos are very nice. Let them keep coming...

16davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:46 am

davidd

davidd
davidd's Random Figure Pics October6a
Cousin Tuesday

davidd's Random Figure Pics October7
Cousin Monday & Cousin Tuesday

Tuesday:
Head: YMToys YMT058A
Costume: Pullip Neo Noir

Monday:
Head & Body: Momoko Quietude Dedication

17davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:40 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice pics. Is there a cousin Wednesday and Thursday and Friday? Smile

18davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:51 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Really cool setting and pics, David. Love the Pullip dress (I might have to look for one of those).

19davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:57 pm

davidd

davidd
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice pics. Is there a cousin Wednesday and Thursday and Friday? Smile

Razz   Sort of... but not yet in my crew! I based my "Cousin Monday" figure on a character created by a friend on another forum. That "Cousin Monday" was intended to represent one of the Addams Family clan, a relative of Wednesday Addams. I do not have a "Wednesday" and am trying to avoid directly basing my characters on licensed properties.
Rolling Eyes

I'm sure you are well aware of how character relationships evolve, often seemingly on their own, in our collections, and sometimes across our connections with other collectors. As it stands now, Cousin Monday is a cousin to Doctor Evil (from the Captain Action line; so much for avoiding licensed properties), and to his cousin called, creatively, Cousin Doctor Evil. An Australian friend also has a Doctor Evil, who became Australian Cousin Doctor Evil. And then there is cousin-by-mutual-agreement-rather-than-blood Cousin Kamiko of Kimono Troop Command (ThePhotogsBlog).

Tuesday was initially an experiment in "Phicen-izing" Cousin Monday, but I realized I like the original Momoko doll version of Monday (Momoko head on a TBLeague body) too much to replace her, so New Monday became, through lack of any attempt at originality, Cousin Tuesday.

I do like the gothy "Addams" look (when I was a kid, I wanted to be Gomez Addams as portrayed by John Astin when I grew up), so there is potential for a Thursday, a Friday, etcetera, but I will likely skip over Wednesday. There's always that one family member that nobody dares to mention, right?
Razz

20davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:29 am

davidd

davidd
davidd's Random Figure Pics October8

TBLeague "Cowgirl" base figure
SuperDuck C020A Steampunk Costume Dress
TBLeague "Munro Vampirella" head sculpt

21davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:46 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice! Love the use of the Vampi head.

22davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:42 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Impressive ensemble.

23davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:35 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Your goth looks are a lot of fun, and great for the season! I can't wait until I'm finished with my Star Wars lineup so I can finally move onto random kitbashes and just enjoy 'playing dress up' with my 'dolls'. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

24davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:12 am

davidd

davidd
Integrity Toys Dynamite Girls "Back to Brooklyn" Gavin joins the team!

davidd's Random Figure Pics 52440643554_e440a8993f_z

davidd's Random Figure Pics October20a

davidd's Random Figure Pics October20b

25davidd's Random Figure Pics Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:14 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Very cute. I love her vintage looking outfit.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 18]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum