OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

1/6 photo artists

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11/6 photo artists Empty 1/6 photo artists Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:00 pm

ElBundy

ElBundy
As you might know, I like posing and photographing 1/6 figures. But I am a rookie with an iPhone.

On Instagram, I found some amazing artists, who take our hobby to a higher level. To begin with I would like to introduce a photographer called Garshia Kwon.
In his pictures, everything is perfect: the customizing of the figures, the backdrops, the photographing technique, and the postprocessing. His preferred theme is 'famous girls and guns'
The results are simply stunning:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZex9V9BK1y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

21/6 photo artists Empty Re: 1/6 photo artists Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:23 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The one photo I could see looked cool. Not on Instagram (no desire), so I could only see that shot of the Super Duck “Mera”

He who dies with the most toys wins!

1/6 photo artists C8485110

31/6 photo artists Empty Re: 1/6 photo artists Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:04 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Also not on Instagram. There are definitely some incredibly talented people out there (Instagram and elsewhere) and I love their work. But on the whole, I tend to prioritize appreciating fellow forum members and their work. Smile

41/6 photo artists Empty Re: 1/6 photo artists Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:50 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Oh wow, now that's what I call taking it to the next level, for sure! Superb gallery of customs, the photography and editing is top notch stuff, and the gender swaps in particular are very well done and effective. There's even some 'tasteful nudes' in there that are excellent and quite convincing. Awesome 1/6 artist, thanks for sharing their work with us, definitely one to keep an eye on.

51/6 photo artists Empty Re: 1/6 photo artists Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:00 pm

brassco

brassco
Stryker2011 wrote:The one photo I could see looked cool. Not on Instagram (no desire), so I could only see that shot of the Super Duck “Mera”

If you click on his user name, more pictures will be available.

Did he shoot this with an IPhone? What incredible pictures! Did a lot of figures justice! Is he a member on this forum? If not, somebody should invite him!!

61/6 photo artists Empty Re: 1/6 photo artists Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:36 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
brassco wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:The one photo I could see looked cool. Not on Instagram (no desire), so I could only see that shot of the Super Duck “Mera”

If you click on his user name, more pictures will be available.

True when clicking on his user name you do get more photos but you don't get to scroll down very far before Instagram wants to log on and like Stryker2011 I have no desire to join Instagram.

But what little of it I did see looked really good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum