OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: X2Y TOYS: 1/6 Heroine Series - Mysterious Female Warrior from Hell Double-Headed Female Doll # HS002

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
X2Y TOYS 1/6 Heroine Series HS002 Mysterious Female Warrior from Hell Double-Headed Sculpture Female Action Figure

List:
Female head sculpt with smile facial *1
Female Head Sculpt with Devil's Blackening Expression *1
Female body*1
Top*1
Shorts (with belt)*1
Shoulder armor*2
Right arm armor (including arm cover) *1
Leather pants*1
Boots *2
Hands*6
Great Sword*1
Long sword*1

NEW PRODUCT: X2Y TOYS: 1/6 Heroine Series - Mysterious Female Warrior from Hell Double-Headed Female Doll # HS002 11195511
NEW PRODUCT: X2Y TOYS: 1/6 Heroine Series - Mysterious Female Warrior from Hell Double-Headed Female Doll # HS002 11195712
NEW PRODUCT: X2Y TOYS: 1/6 Heroine Series - Mysterious Female Warrior from Hell Double-Headed Female Doll # HS002 11195811
NEW PRODUCT: X2Y TOYS: 1/6 Heroine Series - Mysterious Female Warrior from Hell Double-Headed Female Doll # HS002 11195911
NEW PRODUCT: X2Y TOYS: 1/6 Heroine Series - Mysterious Female Warrior from Hell Double-Headed Female Doll # HS002 11200011
NEW PRODUCT: X2Y TOYS: 1/6 Heroine Series - Mysterious Female Warrior from Hell Double-Headed Female Doll # HS002 11200211
NEW PRODUCT: X2Y TOYS: 1/6 Heroine Series - Mysterious Female Warrior from Hell Double-Headed Female Doll # HS002 11200311
NEW PRODUCT: X2Y TOYS: 1/6 Heroine Series - Mysterious Female Warrior from Hell Double-Headed Female Doll # HS002 11200411
NEW PRODUCT: X2Y TOYS: 1/6 Heroine Series - Mysterious Female Warrior from Hell Double-Headed Female Doll # HS002 11200512
NEW PRODUCT: X2Y TOYS: 1/6 Heroine Series - Mysterious Female Warrior from Hell Double-Headed Female Doll # HS002 11200711
NEW PRODUCT: X2Y TOYS: 1/6 Heroine Series - Mysterious Female Warrior from Hell Double-Headed Female Doll # HS002 11200811
NEW PRODUCT: X2Y TOYS: 1/6 Heroine Series - Mysterious Female Warrior from Hell Double-Headed Female Doll # HS002 11200912
NEW PRODUCT: X2Y TOYS: 1/6 Heroine Series - Mysterious Female Warrior from Hell Double-Headed Female Doll # HS002 11201011
NEW PRODUCT: X2Y TOYS: 1/6 Heroine Series - Mysterious Female Warrior from Hell Double-Headed Female Doll # HS002 11201111

#newproduct ##X2YToys #HeroineSeries #Female #WarriorFromHell #fantasy

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
All in for this.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Wow, they did a fantastic job on her.  Very, VERY impressed.  Is this the same company that put that gorgeous Poison Ivy up for preorder a couple of months ago?

davidd

davidd
I was excited seeing the translated title: double-headed female doll! That would be almost as cool as the vaporware Lucifer centaur! I'm disappointed to discover that this is merely a figure with two separate head sculpts rather than a true two-headed figure!
Razz

Impressive stain potential from that costume, isn't there?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm kinda liking this, particularly because the regular head reminds me a little of Kirsten Dunst.

Ghost808

Ghost808
I'm really not seeing the attraction on this one. The weapons look like toys you'd get with a basic kids action figure. The bigger one looks as blunt as a loofah. The shiny gold one doesn't match the rest of the figure at all.
The shorts material and design, doesn't match the rest of the outfit, and the head skintone doesn't match the body. I think the shorts are the weakest part. If they were swapped for something better fitted with the same material as the top, and the head matched better, it'd be a decent enough figure.

That being said, the top and the arm are quite nice. They'd be useful for a post apocalypse or fantasy kitbash. And as Gubernator says, the head could be useful for a Kirsten Dunst bash. The likeness is pretty strong.

Is this a character from something, or just a random design?

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
What a beauty!
Its Magik (Illyana Rasputin) of Marvel's The New Mutants.
I like the smirk face.
Looks like they based this on the XM Studios Magik 1/4 scale statue.

https://www.xm-studios.com/products/magik.aspx

csyeung

csyeung
I like Magik and I think it's a good representation of her here. I was quite excited to see this at first. However, I'm just not so sure about the company and the stain potential. Also, I don't know how the back is connected on the figure here as it looks like there's some wardrobe malfunction in a couple of the pics already (under her right arm, you can see it looks like it's come loose or apart) so my confidence in the brand and qc is already questionable.

NEW PRODUCT: X2Y TOYS: 1/6 Heroine Series - Mysterious Female Warrior from Hell Double-Headed Female Doll # HS002 11195511
NEW PRODUCT: X2Y TOYS: 1/6 Heroine Series - Mysterious Female Warrior from Hell Double-Headed Female Doll # HS002 11200411

Edit, also a pretty standard pose for her, but i did this last year hehe.

NEW PRODUCT: X2Y TOYS: 1/6 Heroine Series - Mysterious Female Warrior from Hell Double-Headed Female Doll # HS002 Magik_10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nicely done, Craig!

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I checked, and this is the same company that solicited the Poison Ivy figure for preorder.   I believe Ivy is their first figure, so they’ll have a lot riding on her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum