OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: CHINA. MODEL: 1/6 Greek Shield Spearman Action Figure NO:ZH015

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
CHINA. Model No: zh015 1:6 Greek shield Spearman movable doll
Material: metal, cloth, plastic
Accessories list:

1 head carving
1 element
Hand type 2 pairs
1 piece of clothes
Leather skirt 1 piece
1 Cloak
1 pair of shoes
1 set of Breastplate
Leg armor 1 pair
Helmet 1 set
1 set of dagger
1 set of spear
1 shield

NEW PRODUCT: CHINA. MODEL: 1/6 Greek Shield Spearman Action Figure NO:ZH015 18161410
NEW PRODUCT: CHINA. MODEL: 1/6 Greek Shield Spearman Action Figure NO:ZH015 18161610
NEW PRODUCT: CHINA. MODEL: 1/6 Greek Shield Spearman Action Figure NO:ZH015 18161810
NEW PRODUCT: CHINA. MODEL: 1/6 Greek Shield Spearman Action Figure NO:ZH015 18162010
NEW PRODUCT: CHINA. MODEL: 1/6 Greek Shield Spearman Action Figure NO:ZH015 18162110
NEW PRODUCT: CHINA. MODEL: 1/6 Greek Shield Spearman Action Figure NO:ZH015 18162310
NEW PRODUCT: CHINA. MODEL: 1/6 Greek Shield Spearman Action Figure NO:ZH015 18162510
NEW PRODUCT: CHINA. MODEL: 1/6 Greek Shield Spearman Action Figure NO:ZH015 18162710
NEW PRODUCT: CHINA. MODEL: 1/6 Greek Shield Spearman Action Figure NO:ZH015 18162810
NEW PRODUCT: CHINA. MODEL: 1/6 Greek Shield Spearman Action Figure NO:ZH015 18163010
NEW PRODUCT: CHINA. MODEL: 1/6 Greek Shield Spearman Action Figure NO:ZH015 18163110

#newproduct #ChinaModel #Greek #Spearman #male #historical #military

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Again, if this is the same as China Toys, the main value of these sets is going to be in providing pieces for kitbashes. The weakest points tended to be the bodies and heads; these seem to have better heads. The pseudo-Corinthian helmet looks atrocious to me, however.

shazzdan

shazzdan
The helmet is kinda Greek but it is pretty bad. The cuirass is Roman, not Greek, and it is too long. Sandals are Roman, not Greek. Hoplite spear heads were more leaf shaped. We think that ptyruges were textile, not leather, but there isn't a lot of evidence either way. The only thing that is reasonably accurate is the sword.

Trivia: spear shafts were tapered - thinner at the head and thicker at the butt. It shifts the center of balance so that the wielder can hold it further back.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The head sculpts on these sort of bother me. It’s like Waylon Jennings was transported to the past (maybe this is the hillbilly of Ancient Greece?) Very Happy

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: CHINA. MODEL: 1/6 Greek Shield Spearman Action Figure NO:ZH015 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL. Ironically, that is plausible enough for a Greek.

ahbake

Looks like a knock-off of the ACI figures.

csyeung

csyeung
The overall production of this looks to be on the cheaper side for me. I'm no expert, but the shape of the helmet looks weird to me, maybe oversized as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum