OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ukshaun

ukshaun
NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale

NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale __inar11

NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale __inar12

NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale __inar13

NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale __inar14

NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale __inar15
LOADING: Image(s)

INART's first product launched in the world
1/6 Joker (Heath Ledger) action figures are coming!
This product will be officially launched at 10:00 AM on March 21, 2022.
The product is divided into 3 different versions for your choice

Sculpted Headsculp ( Standard version)
(Price: 1888 元) Appx : 290 usd
Twin Pack Sculpted Headsculp ( Advanced Version)
(Price : 3588元) Appx : 560 usd
Twin pack - Rooted Headsculp (Deluxe Edition) (Price: 5988元) Appx : 940 usd
Limited time for three days
(Deadline for sale at 10:00 on March 24)

Sculpted or Rooted-Hair?
Twin-pack or single pack?

Let your wallet decided! Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Queen Studios' first product from the movable brand INART:

1/6-scale Joker collects commissible figures The charm of the Joker as a villain is that he neither pursues money nor falls into the vortex of power, he just wants people to clearly understand that the city needs more tasteful criminals, creating chaos, is all his pleasure.

Queen Studios Joker (Heath Ledger) 1/6 collection of moving figures from the movie "Batman: The Dark Knight", adding an eye-moving design to meet the playability of multiple scenes and multiple shapes.

The products are divided into 3 different versions for everyone to choose from:
Single doll hair standard version (price: 1888 yuan, deposit: 370 yuan) (Roughly $296.80 USD)
Double Doll Hair Premium Edition (Price: 3588 YUAN, Deposit: 710 RMB) (Roughly $564.04 USD)
Double Doll Hair Transplant Deluxe Edition (Price: 5988 yuan, deposit: 1190 yuan) (Roughly $941.32 USD)

NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale 11191110
 NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale 11191310
 NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale 11191510

NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale 11191710
 NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale 11191911
 NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale 11192011
 NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale 11192012
 NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale 11192111
 NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale 11192212
 NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale 11192311
 NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale 11192312
 NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale 11192410
 NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale 11192411
 NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale 11192612
 NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale 11192613
 NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale 11192712

#newproduct #QueenStudios #InArt #Batman #TheDarkKnight #Joker #male #movie #DC

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cross posted, so I merged topics.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
For those unfamiliar with these guys, they are mostly responsible for very high end (& expensive 1/4 scale statues with "real" hair and material clothing). They have also picked up a few extra licenses in addition. They are going to be VERY expensive, and probably mostly out of most folks' comfort zone, but they are not mass producing these things, they are mostly done at a PO to production ratio. Here's a teaser they put out a few weeks ago.

NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale 09ykvo10
 NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale Rd5jtk10

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2011 wrote:Cross posted, so I merged topics.

I searched InArt and Queen Studios - Joker ..and nothing! Very Happy
..so i started a new thread Smile

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2011 wrote:For those unfamiliar with these guys, they are mostly responsible for very high end (& expensive 1/4 scale statues with "real" hair and material clothing). They have also picked up a few extra licenses in addition. They are going to be VERY expensive, and probably mostly out of most folks' comfort zone, but they are not mass producing these things, they are mostly done at a PO to production ratio. Here's a teaser they put out a few weeks ago.

NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale 09ykvo10
 NEW PRODUCT: InArt / Queen Studios - Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 scale Rd5jtk10

To be fair to InArt / Queen Studios the twin pack sculpted hair edition is Hot Toys level price.
..sure the root-hair verion(s) are next level pricing. I wonder if anyone will buy those? ..they probably will.

Valiarde

Valiarde
It is the talk of the week on any social media platform and also started like four threads on the same topic on Freaks xD 
High End Collectibles still are very much in demand it seems

These look really good, the lack of a single rooted hair Joker is a bit unfortunate. Not that I need him, doesn'T fit my collection. But I will be eying their future releases, especially since they got the Game of Thrones Licence - a good Daeny or Eddard might be tempting.

Also very eager to see their Gandalf and Paul..

ukshaun

ukshaun
Proto is one thing.. production is another..
Will InArt / Queen Studios deliver?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Their 1:1 scale busts are out of this world realistic, and only time will tell what their 1/6 scale figures look like.

They also, oddly, chose to get the new Matrix movie.

Drop Head

Drop Head
I really wish they’d offer the single figure with rooted hair. I have the DX11, but I think this one will replace it.

PS i’m new, how do I add certain threads to my watchlist? (on mobile). thanks guys!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Drop Head wrote:I really wish they’d offer the single figure with rooted hair. I have the DX11, but I think this one will replace it.

PS i’m new, how do I add certain threads to my watchlist? (on mobile). thanks guys!

Go to the top of the thread, and you should see under the advertisement banner “watch this thread”

Drop Head

Drop Head
Stryker2011 wrote:
Drop Head wrote:I really wish they’d offer the single figure with rooted hair. I have the DX11, but I think this one will replace it.

Go to the top of the thread, and you should see under the advertisement banner “watch this thread”

Thank you!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks amazing. In principle I'm not a fan of the swappable one-piece hand and lower-arm solution, but they are exquisitely made and painted. I liked Heath's performance, though I've never been a die-hard fan of the character. Given the excellent quality (assuming they match their prototype), I might have tried to get one, but the pricing is ridiculous.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, it’s pretty much “custom bootleg” prices.

For anyone who may be interested, it’s my understanding that the PO window is going to be very narrow (starts essentially tonight; China time, GMT+8 ) and will only be a couple days. I’ll wait to see what they’re Lord of the Rings figures look like (I’m kind of hoping they do Strider Aragorn, since all of Asmus’s attempts he looks like a cross-eyed meth addict; he’d be the only one I’d be willing to spend a decent chunk of money on). I already have a custom/kitbash Ledger Joker, and I’m pretty sure I paid over $300 to assemble that one — certainly don’t need another despite how good the proto looks.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I'm with you on Aragorn and wonder why they chose to go with a clown face as their first figure and have a Nazgul coming up. I wanna see how good they can do real faces.

Also yeah, if you want rooted hair you have a three day ordering window. I also ask myself why they offer a two pack rooted hair only when the time to make rooted versions seems to be the bottleneck. As if rooting one figure wasn't enough...But maybe fewer double packs for $1000 will be sold than possible $500 single ones? But then you have to wonder what kind of business practice that if, if you hope you don't get too many orders in.  Smile

Drop Head

Drop Head
I’m going to try and get the base 300$ edition . I want that coat as the DX11’s looks like a bathrobe, I hope theyll swap ok. Then i’ll use those fancy arms for him as the “interrogation” version.

Diana

Diana
I won't be getting it, but what an impressive release! I'm very much looking forward to future releases.

I'm confused though. People would actually get two figures? With two sets of clothes, but only one set of accessories? (So two people can't combine their orders.)

And I thought the middle set had one sculpted and one rooted hair, which would make the most sense to me, but one of the translations suggests otherwise.

The rooted hair looks exceptionally good!

csyeung

csyeung
Diana wrote:I won't be getting it, but what an impressive release! I'm very much looking forward to future releases.

I'm confused though. People would actually get two figures? With two sets of clothes, but only one set of accessories? (So two people can't combine their orders.)

And I thought the middle set had one sculpted and one rooted hair, which would make the most sense to me, but one of the translations suggests otherwise.

The rooted hair looks exceptionally good!

The two head sculpts are slightly different as well. One has a larger smirk. I guess it's a way to making a more premium set and milking the collectors. Of course they only put one set of accessories probably for that exact reason that you mention heh.

Everything looks supercool on this set. They went with a bunch of magnetic connections so no more broken pegs. I will be keeping an eye on how this set all pans out from production to final. I'm not getting mostly because I'm not a diehard fan of this character. I think with these figures, even though they are competitively priced are still inching up higher so I gotta be more picky with what I grab. I mean if they make a wonder woman in the future, my wallet will be hurting haha.

Drop Head

Drop Head
I'm hoping this doesn't get waitlisted by the end of the week when I can PO. I'd love to get the rooted version, but I already have a few Joker figures. Wish they would give us the standard+rooted option. The set looks great.

csyeung

csyeung
Drop Head wrote:I'm hoping this doesn't get waitlisted by the end of the week when I can PO. I'd love to get the rooted version, but I already have a few Joker figures. Wish they would give us the standard+rooted option. The set looks great.

From what I know so far, the rooted version is only available for like 72 hours, the other 2 versions should be up for a while.

Drop Head

Drop Head
csyeung wrote:
Drop Head wrote:I'm hoping this doesn't get waitlisted by the end of the week when I can PO. I'd love to get the rooted version, but I already have a few Joker figures. Wish they would give us the standard+rooted option. The set looks great.

From what I know so far, the rooted version is only available for like 72 hours, the other 2 versions should be up for a while.

Oh wow didn't know that, thanks for the heads up. Makes it less stressful for me too. There's now shot I would of got the rooted knowing that lol. Sad

csyeung

csyeung
Drop Head wrote:Oh wow didn't know that, thanks for the heads up. Makes it less stressful for me too. There's now shot I would of got the rooted knowing that lol. Sad

In cases you didn't know, looks like the preorder for all 3 versions have reopened for some reason. Available at OSK, KG Hobby and TNS from facebook posts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum