OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
As promised, I'm sharing a list of 1/6 headsculpts that go with the petite Tbleague s24a/s25b and/or s26a/s27b bodies. This is basically just my own personal database that I've compiled over the years based on what heads have been successfully used with these bodies.

Obviously, this is not exhaustive, as there are loads of other potential headsculpts out there (especially some newer ones that aren't even available yet). I've also limited the list to sculpts that are (or once were) more widely available, and for now I've omitted custom sculpts. Some of these heads also only go with the larger s25b type, while some go with both. Likewise, some have skintones that may not match tbleague bodies. I'll try to specify where possible.  

Note also that while there are several other petite Tbleague bodies available now (the seamless ankle teen body, the anime body, the recently announced small bust body, etc), this thread is specifically for the s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b bodies. These are the ones I have the most personal experience with and which I've collected the most heads for. While there may indeed be some overlap between the headsculpts that fit these and the others, I'm not able to fully confirm that information.

Others are welcome to suggest additional headsculpts that work with these two body types. I intend to continually update this list as we go along. Smile  

Because I'm me, I'll start with some Star Wars-related sculpts...  Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) 1f605

PT001 Natalie Portman [SOLD OUT] - fits s25b only:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e119

GacToys Portman-esque - fits s25b only:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e120

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e121

KO RotJ Endor Leia sculpt - fits s25b (but may not match skintone):

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e122

KO Jyn Erso sculpt - fits both (not sure of skintone):

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) 110

And moving on to others...

VeryCool sculpts:

VeryCool Villa - fits s25b:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e117

Villa knock-offs - pale skintone, may or may not match s24a:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e118

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e116

VeryCool Jenner - has been used on s25b, but may be a bit oversized for it:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e124

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e125

VeryCool FX07 - goes with s25b:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e123

KimiToys sculpts:

KT004 - fits s24a/s25b (skintone is ambiguous):

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e128

KT010 - fits s25b (I think?)

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e126

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e127

YMToys sculpts:

YMToys Elf ears sculpt - fits both s25b and s27b  (there is also a dark haired version in pale skintone, but it is harder to find now):

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) 311

YMToys [not sure of number] - fits both:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e132

YMToys [not sure which number] - fits both:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e136

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e137

YMToys YMT020 - fits s25b:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) 410

YMToys YMT026 'Anna' - fits both, but is quite small and fairly well-suited to s26a (pale skintone):

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) 16327910

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e147

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e148

Super Duck heads:

Super Duck 'Wolf Girl'[SOLD OUT] - fits s24a (pale skintone):

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e138

Super Duck SDH010 'Smiling Asian girl' - fits both s25b and s27b, but skintone does not match:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e133

TBLeague sculpts (and knock-offs):

Painkiller Jane - fits both (pale skintone?):

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e131

Tomoe Gozen - fits both (pale skintone?):

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Pcl03510

Imperial Guardian - fits s25b:  

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Tblpb010

Tbleague s34/s35 headsculpts (pale and suntan versions) - fits both:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e139

Tbleague s38/s39 (pale and suntan versions) - fits both:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) S-l16033

Misc. sculpts:

Star Man MS-005 - fits s25b:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) 210

GacToys GC015B - fits s25b:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Liu-yi10

DSToys DS009 - fits s25b:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e129

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e135

Wondery 'Elsa' (with moveable eyes) - not completely sure of fit, but it fits the anime body, so I presume would fit at least one of these petite bodies:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Wonder10

SGToys S-017 - fits s24a (pale)

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Mmmm10

Flagset Katyusha - fits s25b (skintone may not match):

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e130

Qi An Toys DR-007 - fits s25b:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) S-l40011

Avril Lavigne - fits s25b:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e145

Resident Evil Alice -- think s25b?:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e146

'Elli' headsculpt -- created specifically to work with s27b:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e141

Other heads:

CatToys Flower Fairy (Tinkerbell) head - fits s26a:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) 3010

Cat Toys CT-018 Lolita Maid set -- goes with (?):

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e140

Unbranded stylized head:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e142

Obitsu doll heads - fits both:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e143

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Img_e144

Check back again for updates. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

A Man

[Removed by author]

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
A Man wrote:Thank you for starting this thread.

I will try to contribute later, but one comment straight away:
skywalkersaga wrote:Smiling Asian girl - not sure of fit or skintone
This head, the SDH010 actually fits the s27b, but it has a reddish undertone which I personally don't think works very well with the greyish suntan Tbleague body.

Thanks for confirming that it fits the s27b. And I appreciate the info re: for the skintone, and will make a note of it above. Though just to clarify, I'm including heads on this list that don't necessarily match tbleague skintone, as this is based on my personal database of heads that I collect for repainting and customising purposes, so skintone doesn't matter as much in my eyes. But obviously I want to make sure to note where skintone doesn't fully align with tbleague colours because I know that it matters to most other people. : )

A Man

[Removed by author]

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
A Man wrote:Apoligies for spamming.

skywalkersaga wrote:YMToys YMT90A - fits both:

YMT09 Smile  YMT09a, blonde, pale, YMT09b, brunette, suntan - both same size.

Not on your list:

SGtoys S-017 pale, fits S24a
PLLB2020-S38/39 The heads for the S38/s39 are actually a good match for the s24a/s25b and also work on the s26a/s27b.

It's ok, I appreciate the additional recommendations! Will add them in tomorrow (it's late where I am now). ;D

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you very much for doing this thread, Sky! I can confirm some of them from experience, others I have but have not yet tried. Others yet I might want to get. Smile

Of my images, the short-haired brunette in the white dress is from the TBLeague Imperial Guardian set (either that or Galaxy Soldier -- I think they are supposed to use the same head sculpt anyway). The blonde is from the Cat Toys CT-018 Lolita Maid set.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2561-new-product-tbleague-imperial-guardian-1-6

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1482-new-product-cat-toys-1-6-lolita-maid-female-character-figure-2-colors-cat-018a-b

Hope this helps.

davidd

davidd
I believe there was an earlier topic that lists and pictures additional head options for the S26/27 bodies:

S26A and S27B what works... and what doesn't:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2037p41-s26a-and-s27b-what-works-and-what-doesn-t-warning-lots-of-pics

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks, GF! I’ll add that info once I’m back on my laptop.

And yes, I’m aware of that thread — there were several threads like that when these bodies were first released, but I wanted to do one now that they’ve been out a while and people have had more time to try out heads. : )

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Great job, S. That’s an extensive list already.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:Great job, S. That’s an extensive list already.

Thank you! I hope it will be helpful to anyone who is unsure which heads to use with these. : )

Diana

Diana
Oh thank you thank you thank you! Very Happy
This is very useful. I'm definitely going to have to get one of these bodies now, don't I. Laughing
Looking forward to the comparison shots already! Smile

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
skywalkersaga wrote: KO Tariah - unconfirmed fit, but looks on the small side:

I confirm, it fits very well on the S25B.
It is our Medea.
Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) 3c2fbf10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Gizems nice Kittens wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote: KO Tariah - unconfirmed fit, but looks on the small side:

I confirm, it fits very well on the S25B.
It is our Medea.

Thanks so much, she looks great! Smile

Valiarde

Valiarde
That is a helpful list, thank you!

Have you used one of these obitsu heads esp the last one on one of your figures? To make a connection to the eye thread: how do ypu like the eyes here, are they too manga stylized in hand?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Valiarde wrote:That is a helpful list, thank you!

Have you used one of these obitsu heads esp the last one on one of your figures? To make a connection to the eye thread: how do ypu like the eyes here, are they too manga stylized in hand?

I sold my Obitsu heads and bodies a while ago, unfortunately, so I don't have any examples of my own at the moment. But the original promotional images for these petite tbleague bodies actually show them with Obitsu heads, so you can get an idea of how those fit. In fact, I believe these bodies were designed primarily with Obitsu heads in mind.

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) S-l16036

Whether the eyes are too stylised and 'manga' probably depends on the paint job. Most Obitsu heads come bald and blank for customisation, and the eyes are then painted on, though there are some versions with moveable eyes. The shape of the head itself is quite stylized, so there's only so much 'realism' one can attain with them. They are fun for customizing, though, since you can change the wigs on them quite easily and there are many readily available wigs in Obitsu sizes.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Diana wrote:Oh thank you thank you thank you! Very Happy
This is very useful. I'm definitely going to have to get one of these bodies now, don't I. Laughing

Muahaha, my goal has been achieved! Laughing

Will definitely be interested to see one of these in your line up! Very Happy

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:
Diana wrote:Oh thank you thank you thank you! Very Happy

Muahaha, my goal has been achieved! Laughing

Will definitely be interested to see one of these in your line up! Very Happy
Ordered. Your fault. (Thank you.)  Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) 1f60a

A Man

[Removed by author]

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
This is our lovley Gesil, a Superduck SDH018A on the TBLeague S24A:

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) D0505510
Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) 4ac28c10

Gesil's sisters Clara (SDH18C) and Britta (SDH18B) need bigger bodies, like the S22 or S32.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
A Man wrote:

Thanks for posting.  The Joa-30 works very well on the S25B.

Thanks for the suggestion -- though, I am not actually familiar with that one. Which sculpt is it?

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Gizems nice Kittens wrote:This is our lovley Gesil, a Superduck SDH018A on the TBLeague S24A:

Gesil's sisters Clara (SDH18C) and Britta (SDH18B) need bigger bodies, like the S22 or S32.
I guess Lilith would like that outfit.

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Lilith likes Gesil, this is the original picture:
Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) 9246a010

A Man

[Removed by author]

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
A Man wrote:

YMToys YMT90 - fits both s25b and s27b  (there is also a dark haired version in pale skintone, but it is harder to find now):

YMT09, not YMT90. Smile
Also, YMT09a is a pale blonde.
YMT09b is a suntan brunette.

Personally, I also find that the YMT09 works far better with, say, a S16A than with the S26a.

I have dyscalculia or 'number dyslexia', so please don't be too overly critical on that score. : ) Also, this is why I included photos instead of just making a typed-up list of the sculpts. Likewise, I only included the 'versions' that are most readily available on ebay -- I don't intend to post images of every single variation on each sculpt, so if there are multiple hair colours and styles, people can go find those on their own. Razz

Honestly, while I do appreciate suggestions, this is not meant to be an exhaustive database or entirely comprehensive list or guide. There are WAY too many sculpts that could potentially go with these bodies to list them all. I just made this to help convince some folks who were on the fence about buying these bodies that they were worth getting and that there were plenty of heads available for them. Wink

csyeung

csyeung
Great thread skywalker! I'll add a couple that I have that seem to work well . (these are both are suntan)

Edit: only one, I noticed you mentioned the other one I was going to post hehe. Although I have the wasp head (evangeline lily) on a regular generic body that I think she will work on this body as well.

gactoys 015b

Headsculpts for petite Tbleague bodies s24a/s25b and s26a/s27b (continually updated) Liu-yi10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum