OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silence of the lambs - Dr Hannibal Lecter

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

shazzdan

Jodie Foster has been in some bad movies but she's never done a bad performance. They would have been even worse without her in them.

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Speaking of clunkers -- or at least things very very odd -- has anyone else seen Hotel New Hampshire?

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

skywalkersaga

Heck, even *I* have a crush on Jodie Foster (incidentally, also on Gillian Anderson). Razz

I'm definitely tempted by that Kumik head, presuming I can still find it anywhere...

Ovy

skywalkersaga wrote:Heck, even *I* have a crush on Jodie Foster (incidentally, also on Gillian Anderson). Razz

I'm definitely tempted by that Kumik head, presuming I can still find it anywhere...

You mean this head?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/KUMIK-KM18-47-America-Europe-Female-Head-Carved-1-6-PVC-Girl-Head-Model/153340185506?epid=15022377515&hash=item23b3c98ba2:g:boAAAOSwLDlcPTUz

Had her on the watchlist for a scrapped SciFi/Astronaut/Cosmonaut/Soldier project.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks, Ovy! The only other one I'd found had been from a US seller with too-high shipping costs, so that's much appreciated.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

That Jodie head looks perfect to me!

blackpool

blackpool
shazzdan wrote:Jodie Foster has been in some bad movies but she's never done a bad performance. They would have been even worse without her in them.

Amen to this!

skywalkersaga wrote:Thanks, Ovy! The only other one I'd found had been from a US seller with too-high shipping costs, so that's much appreciated.

If you're talking about the link I provided from "simplehappylife" seller I suggest to contact him by mail so he will adapt the shipping (that's what he always did for me, mainly because there is separate shipping for each item that sums up very quick)

blackpool

blackpool
Been a while that I didn't post anything fresh, let's go 2020!

You all know Dr Lecter already, I staged him differently this time as he now has a lovely partner! I bought the Jodie Foster headsculpt from Kumik, it is a bit exagerated in some facial features, but that makes her recognizable, and the overall likeness is so far pretty good!

For the recipe she's mounted on a medium bust Xing poptoys body (the seamless arms and legs ones). The skirt and vest come from Dana Scully (which kept the pants and trench coat lol), the leather briefcase is from DID (an old german secret agent figure with a very cool Robert Knepper headsculpt)

Hannibal is sitting in the DAMtoys director chair (from the tarantino figure), the other furniture and floor lamp were gathered on ebay, and the cell bars are actually my oven grid lmao

Hope you'll like!

Silence of the lambs - Dr Hannibal Lecter - Page 2 SOTL_01

Silence of the lambs - Dr Hannibal Lecter - Page 2 SOTL_02

Silence of the lambs - Dr Hannibal Lecter - Page 2 SOTL_03

Silence of the lambs - Dr Hannibal Lecter - Page 2 SOTL_04

Silence of the lambs - Dr Hannibal Lecter - Page 2 SOTL_05

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
OH my gosh, that is genius! They look incredible together. The whole diorama is gorgeous, but that lighting... WOW. I love it so much!! 

The Scully outfit looks perfect on her, and I think you chose the right body as well. And that briefcase is really neat!  

I wonder if there are 1/6 hands with the right gestures to allow for that iconic finger touch? One of my fave moments.... :') 

Silence of the lambs - Dr Hannibal Lecter - Page 2 Tumblr_n1gip3oqjN1sti5lgo1_400

dadrab

dadrab
Attaboy. Nice figures and dio. Well done.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Really well done. Love what you've done with all the figures and accessories. The oven grill is genius (looks like it could use a cleaning Wink

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Silence of the lambs - Dr Hannibal Lecter - Page 2 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent, stunning work. It is not surprising from you, yet always impressive. I actually have a lot of the items you picked up for this scene, but it never occurred to me to even attempt something like this. Bravo!

Ovy

Ovy
Nice one! Fun fact: It was the first movie I watched this year, for some reason. So you own  hisgrey/blue overall too?

Thinking of your super detail X-Files office clutter, I wonder if there is a chance to print out Hanni's drawings?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:Nice one! Fun fact: It was the first movie I watched this year, for some reason. So you own  hisgrey/blue overall too?

Thinking of your super detail X-Files office clutter, I wonder if there is a chance to print out Hanni's drawings?

That would be sweet. An X-Files/Lambs cross-over (like Easter Eggs) hidden in the dios.

blackpool

blackpool
skywalkersaga wrote:OH my gosh, that is genius! They look incredible together. The whole diorama is gorgeous, but that lighting... WOW. I love it so much!! 

The Scully outfit looks perfect on her, and I think you chose the right body as well. And that briefcase is really neat!  

I wonder if there are 1/6 hands with the right gestures to allow for that iconic finger touch? One of my fave moments.... :') 

Silence of the lambs - Dr Hannibal Lecter - Page 2 Tumblr_n1gip3oqjN1sti5lgo1_400

Awwww thanks for the veeeeery kind words, I'm so glad you appreciate! I so wish there was a set of hands to recreate that intimate sequence, that was the idea at first but reality punched that away quite fast lol

dadrab wrote:Attaboy. Nice figures and dio. Well done.

Thanks a lot Dadrab!

Stryker2011 wrote:Really well done. Love what you've done with all the figures and accessories. The oven grill is genius (looks like it could use a cleaning Wink

haha thanks a lot Mark! I swear it was cleaned a couple times before being used, I just couldn't wait to soak it for a night in some more agressive cleaning...

GubernatorFan wrote:Excellent, stunning work. It is not surprising from you, yet always impressive. I actually have a lot of the items you picked up for this scene, but it never occurred to me to even attempt something like this. Bravo!

I quite didn't know what to do with that floor lamp at first, I basically wanted to try those "light up" accessories, and it's very cool and working quite well in terms of light and ambiance (the structure is real brass, and the shade is synthetic silk I believe)

Ovy wrote:Nice one! Fun fact: It was the first movie I watched this year, for some reason. So you own  hisgrey/blue overall too?

You can never go wrong watching some Dr Lecter!!! to answer you sadly I passed on the blue overall version, and while I had hopes to grab a jason voorhees overall from one of the many versions there are, I couldn't find one yet except a threezero that is overly weathered...
I also searched for  while on the internet to track hannibal lecter's drawings but couldn't find any good picture to create a prop out of it, but his cell is on my todo list!

in the meantime, "closer, closer, CLOSER, agent Starling!"

Silence of the lambs - Dr Hannibal Lecter - Page 2 SOTL_06

Silence of the lambs - Dr Hannibal Lecter - Page 2 SOTL_07

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oooh, more stunning photos! That one with the reflection is masterfully done!

GregT

agree w/skywalkersaga, that last pic is well-done-creepy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Great shots. The setup in that movie to her first meeting with Lecter is one of the most ingenious in all of film history and set the tone for all of her encounters with him.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nicely done, and cool choice for effective scenes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum