OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“Glorious purpose!” – Classic Loki

Standing proudly, Classic Loki summons great levels of magic to cast a massive, miles-long realistic project of Asgard that the monstrous Alioth attempts to feed on. Furious at the lack of nourishment, Alioth advances towards Classic Loki, who rises to his feet, and in one final display for its attention, the elder trickster shouts “Glorious Purpose!” as Alioth devours him leaving only his golden horns behind.

Inspired by Marvel Studios’ Loki series, Hot Toys is thrilled to introduce the highly anticipated 1/6th scale Classic Loki collectible figure from the Loki collection series.

Expertly crafted based on the appearance of Richard E. Grant as Classic Loki from Loki, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt with horned helmet, interchangeable face sculpts highlighting grinning and serious expressions, iconic comic inspired costume with screen accuracy and weathering effects applied, an array of highly-detailed accessories including Frog Thor in bottle, battle damaged helmet, travel bag, Alligator Loki in one-sixth scale, green magic effect accessories, a character backdrop and a themed figure stand.

The Classic Loki figure is here now to bring purpose to your glorious collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS073
PRODUCT NAMECLASSIC LOKI
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESA NEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT WITH HORNED HELMET AND INTERCHANGEABLE FACE SCULPTS, HIGHLY-ACCURATE FACIAL EXPRESSION, WRINKLES AND DETAILED SKIN TEXTURE
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q2 – Q3, 2023
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
The 1/6th scale Classic Loki Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Richard E. Grant as Classic Loki in Marvel Studios’ Loki series
- A newly developed head sculpt with horned helmet painted in bronze and two (2) interchangeable face sculpts
- Highly-accurate facial expression, wrinkles and detailed skin texture
- Approximately 31cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- One (1) gesture left hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) finely tailored Classic Loki suit in green and yellow with weathering effects
- One (1) yellow colored cape with weathering effects
- One (1) yellow colored belt
- One (1) pair of yellow colored boots

Accessories:
- One (1) Frog Thor in bottle
- One (1) battle damaged helmet (non wearable)
- One (1) travel bag
- One (1) 1/6th scale Alligator Loki collectible (head is equipped with articulated function)
- One (1) pair of green magic effect accessories
- One (1) specially designed character backdrop
- A themed figure stand with character name plate

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2023

*According to licensor’s latest instruction, the “Drinking Cup” accessory needs to be canceled; therefore, it will not be included for 1/6th scale Classic Loki collectible figure’s final product.*

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details can subject to change without further notice

© 2022 Marvel.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11700
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21004
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3682
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4637
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5584
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6550
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7529
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8499
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9482
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10459
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11701
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12416
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13395
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14368
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15345
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16318
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17295
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18274
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19240
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 20197
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21222
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 22193

#newproduct #HotToys #Loki #ClassicLoki #male #Disney+ #comicbook #Marvel #MCU

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Needless to say, I love it in all its classic '60 comic stylings and Richard Grant-ness, including the courage to make more of a Dad Bod than a Charles Atlas hero comic frame. But my memory is failing me: do I recall somebody previously having announced an uunlicensed version, or is the God of Mischief playing tricks on me?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
You are correct. I think it was Soosoo Toys that previously announced this version.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LOKI: CLASSIC LOKI 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2011 wrote:You are correct. I think it was Soosoo Toys that previously announced this version.

Thanks.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, I thought there was a version of this already in the works -- and that horned crocodile looked familiar in particular. I have no nostalgic connection to the source, and just for a split second wondered if this would be an actual mythology-based Loki -- then I remembered it was Hot Toys. This actually seems to be a little out of their usual range. I can't say I'm really interested in the set, but it seems nicely done and, again, a little different. Also, is this indication that SooSoo is not copying HT but the other way around? I also seem to remember them making a Flash first.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
The immediate reference point would be the recent Disney + LLoki series, so it would fall naturally into HT's purview without necessarily copying SooSoo.  Finding some excuse to do the original garish comics designs has been a recurring Easter Egg -- see also Wanda and Vision's Halloween costumes. I do have the feeling maybe HT wouldn't have had two headsculpts if SooSoo hadn't done that first.

The interesting part of comparing SooSoo vs HT on this would be to speculate whether an unlicensed version is favoured by coming out so much faster.  Did HT (1) deliberately wait to see how the show was rating/resonating, (2) just wait longer to announce theirs on general principle, or (3) get caught up in licensing issues.  There's a weirdly interesting anomaly in the description:  "According to licensor’s latest instruction, the “Drinking Cup” accessory needs to be canceled; therefore, it will not be included for 1/6th scale Classic Loki collectible figure’s final product."  Sounds like there's a story there that we'll probably never know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum