OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sexy Mouth of Sauron Halloween costume

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sexy Mouth of Sauron Halloween costume  Empty Sexy Mouth of Sauron Halloween costume Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:39 am

Ovy

Ovy
My sallet fell down and the lower section of the visor broke off, when I put it back on the head it slided down, at the same time Jaroyesz was wearing a black cloak and it reminded me of Sauron's mouth.

This joke is so low effort, I didn't even sort or edit the pics. Btw it's my 1666th post haha.

Sexy Mouth of Sauron Halloween costume  IMG-20220417-162609-2

Sexy Mouth of Sauron Halloween costume  IMG-20220417-161920

Sexy Mouth of Sauron Halloween costume  IMG-20220417-161939

Sexy Mouth of Sauron Halloween costume  IMG-20220417-162011

Sexy Mouth of Sauron Halloween costume  IMG-20220417-162037

Sexy Mouth of Sauron Halloween costume  IMG-20220417-162050

Sexy Mouth of Sauron Halloween costume  IMG-20220417-162111

Sexy Mouth of Sauron Halloween costume  IMG-20220417-162126

Sexy Mouth of Sauron Halloween costume  IMG-20220417-162456

Sexy Mouth of Sauron Halloween costume  IMG-20220417-162522

Sexy Mouth of Sauron Halloween costume  IMG-20220417-162543

That's it, that's the whole joke. See you.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LOL, fun concept and beautiful photos. Sorry about your sallet though!  Sexy Mouth of Sauron Halloween costume  1f62a

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I see Sauron is using new marketing methods to gain more adepts.

Sorry about your sallet but this also looks cool, reminds me of Malenia.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Sexy Mouth of Sauron Halloween costume  1f60e

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool looking and considerably more subdued than the title would suggest.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Sexy Mouth of Sauron Halloween costume  C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
1669th post, from what I'm seeing. But no matter. Too bad about the sallet, although the look still works beautifully, as do your photos. I don't get that much Mouth of Sauron from it, but I still find it very cool.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Yeah, I have to admit, I actually really like the look of it like this. Might be worth using, maybe not for this figure, but still an extremely cool look.

Ovy

Ovy
skywalkersaga wrote:LOL, fun concept and beautiful photos. Sorry about your sallet though!  Sexy Mouth of Sauron Halloween costume  1f62a
Thanks, well I am printing new ones in three and a half sizes at the very moment. Or at least my printer is.

Theboo-bomb wrote:I see Sauron is using new marketing methods to gain more adepts.

Sorry about your sallet but this also looks cool, reminds me of Malenia.
Thanks, just googled the character you mentioned and I see the connection. You play Elden Ring? I was thinking about taking a lookl, but these kinds of games are just so time consuming.

Stryker2011 wrote:Very cool looking and considerably more subdued than the title would suggest.
Haha, thanks. Sometimes less is more.

GubernatorFan wrote:1669th post, from what I'm seeing. But no matter. Too bad about the sallet, although the look still works beautifully, as do your photos. I don't get that much Mouth of Sauron from it, but I still find it very cool.
Well, it was my 1666th post at the time I posted this. That's how active I was, see. And yeah, new sallets on assembly line. My brother gifted me a bottle of black tough resin for christmas which is now being tested.

ReverendSpooky wrote:Yeah, I have to admit, I actually really like the look of it like this.  Might be worth using, maybe not for this figure, but still an extremely cool look.  
Thanks, yeah maybe I will rust it and give it to a zombie with beautiful teeth.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Your brother sounds awesome. Looking forward to what you do with it. Smile

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Ovy wrote:Thanks, just googled the character you mentioned and I see the connection. You play Elden Ring? I was thinking about taking a lookl, but these kinds of games are just so time consuming.

I was never that interested in the souls series of games but since everyone seemed to be playing elden ring I decided to get it and try it, needless to say its not my type of game though I became interested in the bosses and to some extent the lore and that's basically how I learned of Malenia first. I also didn't get too far. 🤣

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Sexy Mouth of Sauron Halloween costume  1f60e

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Love the helmet! Would really work in the LOTR world for a minion of Sauron, been thinking about making some of the game inspired(?) ones like The Hammer of Sauron etc..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum