OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Post

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Hello Post - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Post Sat 30 Apr 2022 - 16:56

Sarahdactyl

blackpool wrote:Hello! and thanks for sharing these nice dioramas, those brick walls are really nicely made, and as others have pointed, that 70's sofa is utterly cool!

Thank you Blackpool, the bricks are a sort of ongoing thing. I've never been as satisfied with the colouring as the first bricks I made that aren't pcitures. Thank you, I do like that sofa. I did intent to put it on etsy but never got around to it.

Theboo-bomb wrote:Welcome aboard, those are some great photos, and neat little scenes.

Thank you Theboo-bomb!

Ephiane wrote:Welcome to the herd, Sarah. Great photographie style and figures. Man ! The little machine the girl is playing with in pic number 8. Laughing . I remember i had one of these. You can made a picture by using the two buttons for to paint vertical and horizotal lines. No playstation, no gameboy.... Laughing  Every half an hour i was runnig to my mommy and shout " Look Mom, i did a new picture "

Thank you Ephiane! Yes that little doll is cute, she has not yet been named and as a result is called avocado doll after her costume. I know some people in the hobby don't like Barbie or find them unrealistic, however for the price, I think the Barbie children are good and in good proportions.

Valiarde wrote:Hello and welcome! What an exciting portfolio you have there! Cool scenes, poses and dioramas.

Hi Valiarde, thank you very much!

27Hello Post - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Post Tue 10 May 2022 - 4:00

Sarahdactyl

Yuri, November 2020.

Hello Post - Page 2 20201110
Hello Post - Page 2 20201111

28Hello Post - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Post Tue 10 May 2022 - 6:12

BAMComix

Great looking character Sarah!

29Hello Post - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Post Tue 10 May 2022 - 13:58

Illusion

hi there
excellent figures and pics! awesome job on the sofa(s), even though they are not my preferred colour Smile !!

esp. like Milo I love you (if he is the one in the middle), my favourite pics are those with the rain effect.

looking forward to your further contributions!

30Hello Post - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Post Tue 10 May 2022 - 13:59

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice looking figure. He looks appropriately badass.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Hello Post - Page 2 C8485110

31Hello Post - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Post Tue 10 May 2022 - 16:35

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Great looking figure Sarah!

32Hello Post - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Post Tue 10 May 2022 - 17:52

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yuri is excellent. You can send him to hang out with my guys at the House of Gopnik.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum