OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jedi Temple

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Jedi Temple Empty Jedi Temple Sun May 08, 2022 3:16 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi Friends. A late May the Fourth Special.  Smile . I made a Light sabre mod i saw in a youtube clip.

Thanks for watching

Eph

Jedi Temple A12

Jedi Temple B10

Jedi Temple C14

Jedi Temple D11

Jedi Temple E11

Jedi Temple F11

Jedi Temple G11

Jedi Temple H11

Jedi Temple I11

Jedi Temple J_kopi10

Jedi Temple K13

Jedi Temple L11

Jedi Temple M11

Thanks to the Guy who show it to me. Don´t know his name. The mod looks like better in real. I really need a modern camera.  Embarassed

2Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Sun May 08, 2022 3:29 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
This is so rad! The set looks great, the light sabers are awesome, and I love the action of the fight! Does the head have moveable eyes? They look perfect for the force choke expression. So love it!

3Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Sun May 08, 2022 3:43 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, nice job! Everything here comes together so well, from the set, to the posing, to the costumes , and, of course, the lightsabers! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

4Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Sun May 08, 2022 3:52 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
ReverendSpooky wrote:This is so rad!  The set looks great, the light sabers are awesome, and I love the action of the fight!  Does the head have moveable eyes?  They look perfect for the force choke expression.  So love it!

Thanks so much, Rev. This is a facepool Headsculpt. I really want a good female HS with a PERS. But she has no movable eyes. Here You can see the HS in better quality. I was hiding the wires in her cloak in a later version. You can see here what i want to do. Ther´s a blue refection of the light sabre in her eyes. I saw this effect in a fight scene and want to show this with a figure.

Jedi Temple F0b49710

Jedi Temple 02113

Jedi Temple 02011

5Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Sun May 08, 2022 4:11 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
skywalkersaga wrote:Wow, nice job! Everything here comes together so well, from the set, to the posing, to the costumes , and, of course, the lightsabers! Smile

Thank You very much Sky. Maybe that mod is something for You ? If i can do everyone can do. I have the tecnical skills of a chimpanse.  Laughing

Jedi Temple 01513
Jedi Temple 01812

and a better Quality Maul Pic with the mod.

Jedi Temple 01117

6Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Sun May 08, 2022 4:24 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This is awesome. How very cool, Ephi. Love it. The set is neat, as well. And as mentioned, the Facepool’s head sculpt is perfect for this. Great action sequence.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Jedi Temple C8485110

7Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Sun May 08, 2022 6:17 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for showing how you did it, Ephiane --- though, I have to be honest, I'm so un-technical, I still have no idea what I'm looking at. Laughing

8Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Sun May 08, 2022 6:29 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Yay!

You always have such creative uses for those facepools expression heads!

My favourite shot is the wall jump by Mr. Maul, and that last pic.

Alyo like the fabric you used for the Jedi, very Jediesque.

Always awesome to see that LED Technique utilized, a regular transparent rod with only one LED at the end never will have the strong neon plasma look you achieved.

skywalkersaga wrote:Thanks for showing how you did it, Ephiane --- though, I have to be honest, I'm so un-technical, I still have no idea what I'm looking at. Laughing
It's exactly the method mentioned in cyeung's LED Lasso Thread: https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5647-led-lasso-small-project#79892

9Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Sun May 08, 2022 6:58 pm

davidd

davidd
Okay... that was cool! Shocked

10Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Sun May 08, 2022 9:41 pm

valentin

valentin
I Love the floating Jedi scene! Hahaha!

Those electronics are really cool too!

11Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Mon May 09, 2022 1:49 am

Illusion

Illusion
uh, wow! excellent pics from you again…
love the dynamics, esp. the ones with a „flying touch“: this wall jump and the force choke… just amazingly done!!!
love her attire (less a fan of that head, but I guess it fits in)
and of course I am impressed by this lightning feature… I have been having the little batteries from fishing accessories on my list for a long time, but I guess, THIS is finally a project to get them for, with this LED filament… I have to look into this further and see whether I can get it to work.
really cool

12Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Mon May 09, 2022 3:30 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You clearly have technical skills of a much more superior kind than you give yourself credit for. I'm glad to see your awesome light up "laser swords" in all their glory and in action. It is very impressive, and better than any alternative method of doing them. Very nicely presented, too, with that sequence of photos making up the whole scene. Cool female character, nice use of Maul, and that statue really sells the temple. Thanks for sharing.

13Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Mon May 09, 2022 5:36 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks, Ovy, I wasn't sure if it was the same technique or not (see, that is how non-technical I am XD ).

And this scenario reminds me a bit of that one fan-made Maul video from a while ago:

14Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Mon May 09, 2022 6:33 am

Chip

Brilliant , imaginative , and technically clever post . The photos got more impressive as they progressed .

15Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Mon May 09, 2022 6:56 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thank You for the comments Friends.
Thanks Ovy for the clip.
I can´t give You here a better tutorial than the clip. All i can do is share my expierience. You need not all the expensive tools the Man in the clip has. I did it, and have nothing of this.

At first order the parts. I ordered from china. And i really wondered the parts came fast and they really worked. Laughing

https://www.ebay.de/itm/121664106050

You dont need a soldering station for 150 $ . remove the rubber from the end of the wires you want to connect. put the blank ends togehther and use the shrink hose on the ends. Heaten the shrink hose with a zippo - done.
For a light version You dont need to cut wires. I do this because of the diameter. i want a smaller diameter wire. So i cut the old white wire and fix a smaller diameter wire on it.
You can also remove the wires from the socket. So You dont have to soldering them together .

Jedi Temple 00235

Jedi Temple 00525
Jedi Temple 00628
Jedi Temple 013_210

This is a half an hour light version jedi  Laughing

Jedi Temple 01514
Jedi Temple 01612
Jedi Temple 00129

At last this is the work of 20 minutes for a really cool light effect. There´s so much potential in this. You can do this mod togehter with a backpack. So the Batterie can be hidden there. Many Star Wars Bountyhunters wear backpacks. Or maybe this evil.... Thing with a green light version?

Jedi Temple Warham10

16Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Mon May 09, 2022 7:02 am

valentin

valentin
Necrons!!!!!!

17Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Mon May 09, 2022 7:27 am

Ovy

Ovy
Wow that mad post apocalyptic Sith looks beautiful in his own very special way.

These Necrons even exist as acton figures, but not 1/6 scale yet.
https://www.amazon.de/McFarlane-Warhammer-40-000-Warrior-Actionfigur/dp/B081J5LZVW

18Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Mon May 09, 2022 8:31 am

Illusion

Illusion
thanks a lot for the "how to" pics - that will help a lot!!!

19Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Mon May 09, 2022 9:20 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
1. Use of that facepool headsculpt - brilliant for the theme !
2. Light saber DIY - if I didn't know better I would have thought they were photoshopped !
3. Jedi Temple dio - less is more and just perfect ! It's not taking my attention away from the duel !

20Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Mon May 09, 2022 9:21 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
@Ephiane
Very nice picture series, as always. I really love how you used the Facepool head in the different situations. The versatility of this head is great.

The outfits, the dio and the light saber mods are also perfect! Jedi Temple 1f44d  Jedi Temple 1f44d  Jedi Temple 1f44d

Thanks for sharing.

21Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Mon May 09, 2022 12:34 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the additional information on this incredible mod. The makeshift Sith (?) bald Zod looks excellent with it in his hand, and the backpack solution is great.

22Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Mon May 09, 2022 2:26 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thank You very much, Friends.
The Apocalyptic Guy is just for to show the idea of the " hidden electric " in a backpack. I choose him for that because of his broad shoulders. A sith / Jedi Character with a backpack of that size has to be massive....

Jedi Temple Ca48c410

Thanks for the " Necron" pictures Ovy. Damned....the Necron is really cool.. in my mind i can see a finished 1:6 figure of him. scratch  another new project i never finish ?  Laughing

Oh, i made some blaster fire experiments... SW Friends, You really need this 10 $ lights . Not only for your jedis, for the bountyhunters and troopers as well...

Jedi Temple 00725

23Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Tue May 10, 2022 5:54 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Great looking diorama and action photos!

24Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Tue May 10, 2022 6:00 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The blaster fire experiment worked very well. I assume this is still the same technique?

25Jedi Temple Empty Re: Jedi Temple Wed May 11, 2022 9:41 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
The head works better than I thought for scenes. Well spotted and implemented.

Real illumination on the lightsabers is just great. Excellent photos

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum