OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jedi Master Saven Kurit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jedi Master Saven Kurit  Empty Jedi Master Saven Kurit Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:40 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Hello!

Since I generally don't follow a set list of what I'll post I went with a jedi, originally I was going to post an Ubese mercenary but I thought the jedi would be nicer (I don't only have siths guys!). I've never been that interested in jedi's, they are a bit too boring in my opinion but overall cool, nevertheless I made this jedi a while back using a mix of pieces ranging from an old hasbro jedi robe (no idea who they belonged to) and a pair of cotswold brown ninja pants (from a long time ago) lightsaber is hasbro and the guy underneath is an old bbi dude, probably the most simple thing I have ever put together.   As always he's set in the Old Republic period simply due to it being overall interesting and far more lenient when it comes to story building, I mean, it's after all not canon!

Jedi Master Saven Kurit

Saven Kurit was a Jedi Master sometime during the Old Republic era, as a young padawan he showed exceptional prowess as a dueler and a masterful skill when it came to wielding his lightsaber. Saven would go on to fight the empire, at first beating back the empire fight after fight  but in a mission in Corelia his team would suffer heavy loses, including his old master and close allies and friends, from then on Saven would never be the same, becoming more rutless in his attacks and allowing emotions to cloud his judgement his hate for the Sith and for the Empire would go on to be his downfall. Saven would meet his end at the hands of a quickly rising sith, his team a combination of jedi and soldiers would be cut down quickly and relentlessly leaving only him and a young jedi, clouded by his hatred and the memories of his failure in Corellia Saven would charge the calmed sith in a blink the sith would cut him down but he would not die, giving into hate he tried again and again all in vain to destroy the thing he hated but he failed, and much like Corellia his failure would be repeated again.
Jedi Master Saven Kurit  PqgRhfZ
Jedi Master Saven Kurit  OqOx0ul
Jedi Master Saven Kurit  ZMPasf5
Jedi Master Saven Kurit  NuRS0M0
Jedi Master Saven Kurit  NP7z2kt

So there we have it, that's all for today. For next week I hope to post that Ubese merc unless I end up posting my other jedi's, we shall see as there is no order when it comes to posting stuff. I don't have any updates on the other stuff I'm working on, Christmas is almost upon us and with family visits and all that the hobby takes a little step back, I'm not stopping but I'm definitely spending less time on the hobby for the time being. Until next time have fun, stay safe and have a nice weekend.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Jedi Master Saven Kurit  1f60e

2Jedi Master Saven Kurit  Empty Re: Jedi Master Saven Kurit Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:23 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty nice figure for the parts you used. Interesting backstory — and I’d have to agree : the Sith seem like far more interesting characters than Jedi.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Jedi Master Saven Kurit  C8485110

3Jedi Master Saven Kurit  Empty Re: Jedi Master Saven Kurit Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:59 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Another nice one, like the tragic vibes he emits. The best design choice are the black gloves combined with that traditional tunic.

Good choice of a headsculpt. He reminds me of an idealistic young leader of a South American country, who was corrupted by the system and reality. Just like a Jedi!

4Jedi Master Saven Kurit  Empty Re: Jedi Master Saven Kurit Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:02 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Was it Dark Helmet from Spaceballs that asserted that evil will always win because it's cooler than good? Still, for a "boring" Jedi, you did a very good job putting him together. The look is the right mixture of detail and simplicity for the character, bespeaks stern responsibility, and also seems to channel a little bit of the feel of space fiction of a bygone era (including but not limited to Star Wars).

5Jedi Master Saven Kurit  Empty Re: Jedi Master Saven Kurit Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:46 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Stryker2011 wrote:Pretty nice figure for the parts you used. Interesting backstory — and I’d have to agree : the Sith seem like far more interesting characters than Jedi.

Thanks. Overall in what is Legends/EU the sith have very interesting stories, jedi do too but they stick too much to what we know of them since forever (goody goods) while sith seem to be more human, it's why I love Legends/EU.

Ovy wrote:Another nice one, like the tragic vibes he emits. The best design choice are the black gloves combined with that traditional tunic.

Good choice of a headsculpt. He reminds me of an idealistic young leader of a South American country, who was corrupted by the system and reality. Just like a Jedi!

Thanks. I've always seen the jedi as succeptible to corruption, specially idealistic ones who try to live up to an almost impossible standard. That being said my other two jedi did not go down this path.

GubernatorFan wrote:Was it Dark Helmet from Spaceballs that asserted that evil will always win because it's cooler than good? Still, for a "boring" Jedi, you did a very good job putting him together. The look is the right mixture of detail and simplicity for the character, bespeaks stern responsibility, and also seems to channel a little bit of the feel of space fiction of a bygone era (including but not limited to Star Wars).

Thanks, I'm not good with quotes so I'll take your word for it. His clothing is quite simplistic and more reminiscent of a Jedi back in their home world or in Coruscant, usually jedi in the old republic era wore armor of some type to protect themselves, theirs was usually utilitarian while sith made themselves cool suits of armor cause they are show offs. My other two jedi are not armored either due to me preferring the more canon version of jedi where they just dress in robes.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Jedi Master Saven Kurit  1f60e

6Jedi Master Saven Kurit  Empty Re: Jedi Master Saven Kurit Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:56 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Character and Poses !

7Jedi Master Saven Kurit  Empty Re: Jedi Master Saven Kurit Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:56 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Ephiane wrote:Great Character and Poses !

Thank you, I'm not an expert on posing but I'm glad they where good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum