OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787

Please allow a few moments to let the images to load.

Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 2v2aLYFKrxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Just minutes later.

The helmsman Milla: Captain, we can't outrun it!

Tactical station Destiny: Captain we just lost aft shielding!

Engineer Scotti: Captain, the engines are overheating and are going way into red line!
They are going to blow!    

Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 2v2aLYFp8xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Tactical station Destiny: Captain this is just beyond weird our sensors are now showing that
all shielding to are back to maximum power and holding! But that blast is still searing
our aft shielding so it could just a matter of minutes before we lose aft shielding again!

Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 2v2aFbTqqxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Engineer Scotti: Captain, you're not going to believe this, but the engines are back to running
normally again. OMG WHAT IS THAT! Captain, there is an unknown presence in here!
And she appears be bathing the entire engine room in a brilliant white light and now she gone!
Captain, those warp engines are now pulsating like crazy! I've never seen anything like before!
We are now gaining speed! We just passed Trans-Warp (Warp 10) Warp 15, Warp 25, Warp 35???
OMG: this is absolutely impossible; it defies all known laws of physics Warp 45 and and climbing!!!

Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 2v2aF7WKvxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Captain Starsha: OMG this is 10 times worse than Trans-Warp!!! I think I'm gonna hurl!

Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 2v2aF7WcuxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 2v2aF7zK5xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Oh, that's just nasty!

Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 2v2aF7zLoxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Cleanup on the bridge and bring your gas masks!

Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 2v2aF7zz8xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Helmsman can you confirm it?

Helmsman Milla: yes, Captain it is now off the scale.

Captain Starsha: FULL STOP NOW!

Helmsman Milla: how?

Captain Starsha: I don't know try slamming the transmission reverse?

Helmsman Milla: that could rip the ship apart Captain.

Captain Starsha: the ship gonna rip apart anyway if we don't do anything so just do it!

Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 2v2aFRoE8xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Captain Starsha:  Where are we?

The helmsman Milla: according to these instruments about 2 billion light years from our last
last known location.

Science Officer Nikki: or in another words, Where No Woman has gone before.

Captain Starsha: WHAT!  that's absolutely impossible, isn't it???

Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 2v2aFRoKUxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Science Officer So how long do you think it will take to get back to our home in the Milky Way Galaxy system?

Science Officer Nikki: by my calculations about 550 thousand years to get home
at Trans-Warp speed but the engines will have exploded long before then.
Or one million years at sustained warp 9.5

Captain Starsha: Ok Valda and Veerle time to get to your post.
I have no idea what kind of evil is out there besides us.

Flashback

Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 2v2agArcdxAChVkHosted on Fotki
But drop out of trans warp soon and never use that thing again or it will be the death of you!

Captain Starsha: Thinking to herself so that's what she meant.

Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 2v2aFRo1jxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Captain Starsha: No! we will never use Trans-Warp speed again! So just Warp 9.5 from now on.

Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 2v2aFRo78xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Science Officer do a long range sensor scan of our surrounding area.
Perhaps there's a fat juicy heavily laden freighter just ripe for the taking.

Science Officer Nikki: sorry Captain there are no sentient life forms within 20 light years of our present location
but there is a Earth like planet with breathable atmosphere and it appears to be very similar Earth's Jurassic period
including the dinosaurs! Also it appears it contains huge amounts of precious metals and gemstones
and it's about 1/2 light years away,

Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 2v2aFR2odxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Captain Starsha: WELL WELL now that's very intriguing.
Helmsman plot a course to that planet, were going to strip it of every natural resources we need and I don't
care how long it takes! And if a few small reptiles get in the way just eradicate them!!!

I want a T-Rex head to mount on my ready room wall.

Flashback

Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 2v2agBbGdxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Also, there's a fourth person still trapped in the transporter pattern buffer that was in the wrong place at right time.
Her ship was directly above the RPV The Jolly Rogers when you beamed aboard Captain Aeron and her crew and they
think she is high ranking officer of the space patrol judging by her uniform.

Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 2v2aFR2HoxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Transporter room 04 is there any anomalies with the transporter itself.

Transporter room 04 operator Barda: no Captain I don't think so.

Captain Starsha: well do a full diagnostic on it anyway just to make sure.

Transporter room 04 operator Barda: OMG  Captain there's a person trapped in there!

Captain Starsha: if she carrying any weapons than disarm her first and beam her directly to my bridge
ASAP!

Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 2v2aFR3zNxAChVkHosted on Fotki

To Be Continued

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Even when she is just sitting in her captain's chair, the change in position between shots is very effective. I'm glad all this weaponry did not fly off the wall when they came to a full stop. And are we going to be treated to encounters of the Dinosaurian kind? Wink

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Even when she is just sitting in her captain's chair, the change in position between shots is very effective. I'm glad all this weaponry did not fly off the wall when they came to a full stop. And are we going to be treated to encounters of the Dinosaurian kind? Wink

Thanks GubernatorFan. That is one of my biggest challenges is how to show difference between photos when she is sitting in her captain's chair, now that you mention it actually it was my first three photos (before I'd mowed the yard) of this photoshoot to give me an idea in which way to take this story.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
The dialogue got a couple of nice chuckles from me, I like how animated the photos with the captain where, great work.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 1f60e

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
My favorite has to be her getting sick and telling the crew to clean up and bring gas masks. Hilarious. Curious to see a dinosaur planet as well.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy C8485110

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787

Thank you guys, I'm glad you liked it.

Theboo-bomb wrote:The dialogue got a couple of nice chuckles from me, I like how animated the photos with the captain where, great work.

Stryker2011 wrote:My favorite has to be her getting sick and telling the crew to clean up and bring gas masks. Hilarious. Curious to see a dinosaur planet as well.

Illusion

Illusion
Laughing

I'd guess John Wick would appreciate that room too...

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Illusion wrote:Laughing

I'd guess John Wick would appreciate that room too...

Indeed I bet he would have fun in there.

This is how the rest of that of that diorama looks.

Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 2v2uiUstoxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Well the heavy machine guns are now long gone.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That is a ton of guns, Wolf. And I bet they don't even include the ones they are holding... Smile

Illusion

Illusion
impressive collection !!!
at times I think about doing the same with the weapons that have come with my various figures… and have John and Neo in the display (with some others) but then I think I will never be able to differentiate anymore and sort them to their original owner… so I only „mix and match“ for short periods as long as I can remember or trace my notes what belongs to whom Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 1f606

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:That is a ton of guns, Wolf. And I bet they don't even include the ones they are holding... Smile

Thanks GubernatorFan, true, those are the bridge crew emergency backup weapons just in case of being boarded by hostile aliens (or space patrol) and having to seal the bulkheads. (there not just for decoration)

Illusion wrote:impressive collection !!!
at times I think about doing the same with the weapons that have come with my various figures… and have John and Neo in the display (with some others) but then I think I will never be able to differentiate anymore and sort them to their original owner… so I only „mix and match“ for short periods as long as I can remember or trace my notes what belongs to whom  Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 1f606

Thank you Illusion.  Captain Starsha's - Where No Woman has gone before - Photo Heavy 1f600

brassco

brassco
your gals seems to be having so much fun! Mine is just sitting/standing in display cabinets...

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
brassco wrote:your gals seems to be having so much fun! Mine is just sitting/standing in display cabinets...

Thanks brassco, they do love to get out and about occasionally, they hate display cabinets.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum