OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - 1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

Standard Edition:

You break the rules and you become a hero. I do it and I become the enemy.” – The Scarlet Witch

After the loss of Vision and a life-changing experience with her two imaginary children in WandaVision, Wanda Maximoff’s grief has triggered her to become the biggest threat in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. She’s obsessed with using the potential of the multiverse to find an alternate reality where her twin sons are real and alive, and she’s willing to kill anyone who gets in the way of that goal.

Inspired by the recently released Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, Sideshow and Hot Toys is excited to introduce The Scarlet Witch Sixth Scale Collectible Figure from the bending universe.

Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Elizabeth Olsen as The Scarlet Witch in the movie, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt and tiara with stunning likeness, two styles of front hair sculptures, specially applied luminous reflective effect on eyes to emulate Scarlet Witch using her abilities, faithful recreation of costume in scarlet red applied with dramatic weathering effects, highly-detailed accessories such as the Darkhold, different styles of power-using effects accessories, interchangeable hands with black finger tips and a figure stand.

Expand your Marvel collection today with the stunning Scarlet Witch figure.

Brand
Marvel
Manufacturer
Hot Toys
Type
Sixth Scale Figure
Genre
Superhero Comic Book Pop Culture
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The The Scarlet Witch Sixth Scale Figure features:

Authentic and detailed likeness of Elizabeth Olsen as The Scarlet Witch in Marvel Studios’ Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
One (1) newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression and make-up
One (1) interchangeable front hair sculpture
Specially applied luminous reflective effect on eyes to emulate Scarlet Witch using her abilities
Brown color long curly hair sculpture with tiara
Specialized body with over 28 points of articulations
Approximately 28 cm tall
Ten (10) interchangeable hands including:
One (1) pair of relaxed hands
One (1) pair of opened hands
Two (2) pairs of clenching hands
Two (2) pairs of power-using hands
Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
Costume:

One (1) red, black colored shirt with weathering effects
One (1) red, black colored waist armor with patterns
One (1) black-colored pants
One (1) pair of black-colored boots
Accessories:

One (1) Darkhold book
Two (2) pairs of power-using effects accessories
Specially designed figure stand with movie logo and character nameplate
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Materials
Product Size
Height: 11.02" (28 cm) *

Box Size
Height: 6.00" (15.2 cm)
Width: 10.00" (25.4 cm)
Depth: 16.00" (40.6 cm) *

Shipping Weight
5.00 lbs (2.3 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU
UPC
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.

© 2022 Marvel. © 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) A178d010
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) B2bdb310
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 51576b10
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) Db1fc010
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 2191ee10
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 7bf0b910
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) B6ffa610
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) Fc793110
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 0e0be810
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 5d1f2f10
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) A8dbab10
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 1aa90910
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 1a7dc110
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 14133f10

Deluxe Version:

“ I do hope you understand what’s about to happen - this is me being reasonable.” – The Scarlet Witch
Wanda Maximoff, aka The Scarlet Witch, reveals to Doctor Strange how her children exist in every other Universe and her intention to possess the multiverse-travelling power so she can be in a reality where she can finally attain her longing desire. She then uses the Darkhold to dreamwalk and hijack the consciousness of an alternate version of herself in another universe.
Continuing on the Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness collection, Hot Toys is excited to present today, the Deluxe version 1/6th scale collectible figure of The Scarlet Witch featuring amazing accessories for the Dreamwalking spell.
Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Elizabeth Olsen as The Scarlet Witch in movie, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt and tiara with stunning likeness, two styles of front hair sculptures, specially applied luminous reflective effect on eyes to emulate Scarlet Witch using her abilities, faithful recreation of costume in scarlet red applied with dramatic weathering effects, highly-detailed accessories such as the Darkhold, different styles of power-using effects accessories, and interchangeable hands with black finger tips.
In addition, the deluxe version will exclusively include Dreamwalking spell effect accessories, candle diorama accessories, and a round shaped display stand with magic spell graphic card to recreate the scene when The Scarlet Witch casts the forbidden spell.
The Scarlet Witch figure is now trespassing to your Marvel collection!

Authentic and detailed likeness of Elizabeth Olsen as The Scarlet Witch in Marvel Studios’ Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
One (1) newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression and make-up
One (1) interchangeable front hair sculpture
Specially applied luminous reflective effect on eyes to emulate Scarlet Witch using her abilities
Brown color long curly hair sculpture with tiara
Specialized body with over 28 points of articulations
Approximately 28 cm tall
Ten (10) interchangeable hands including:
One (1) pair of relaxed hands
One (1) pair of opened hands
Two (2) pairs of clenching hands
Two (2) pairs of power-using hands
Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
Costume:

One (1) red, black colored shirt with weathering effects
One (1) red, black colored waist armor with patterns
One (1) black-colored pants
One (1) pair of black-colored boots
Accessories:

One (1) Darkhold
Two (2) pairs of power-using effects accessories
Two (2) dreamwalk spell effect accessory*
Four (4) sets of candle diorama accessories*
Specially designed diorama figure stand with graphic card*
*Exclusive to Deluxe Version

ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Materials
Product Size
Height: 11.02" (28 cm) *

Box Size
Height: 6.00" (15.2 cm)
Width: 10.00" (25.4 cm)
Depth: 16.00" (40.6 cm) *

Shipping Weight
5.00 lbs (2.3 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU
UPC
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.

© 2022 Marvel. © 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 0be68110
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 62ebc510
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 15967c10
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) F121ed10
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 4098db10
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) C80d3010
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 2dbb5210
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 57777510
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 749e2710
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 5b1ea310
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 376aee10
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 92284f10
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) F1a5d210
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) F5a6b310
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 90659c10
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) C9bc1410
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 2f7ab910
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) A7619410
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 57936610
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 7286ed10
DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) A460af10

#mewproduct #HotToys #ScarletWitch #DoctorStrange #InTheMultiverseOfMadness #Marvel #female #MCU #comicbook #movie

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$285 USD Standard, $320 USD Deluxe.

The face is one of the best Elizabeth Olsen sculpts, but the sculpted hair (while well done) ruins this for me.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

DoctorStrange - NEW PROUCT: HOT TOYS: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -  1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) C8485110

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2011 wrote:$285 USD Standard, $320 USD Deluxe.

The face is one of the best Elizabeth Olsen sculpts, but the sculpted hair (while well done) ruins this for me.

So true. Too bad, I passed on earlier versions and planned to buy her next one. If I was tempted, even slightly, to be forgiving about the hair, still the apparently non-removable tiara would be the nail in the coffin. And why??? It would have been just as easy to make the tiara removable, no additional effort required. Sometimes I think they reflect more of a "collectible statue" mentality, which targets one specific fixed appearance, over a genuine 1/6 ethos that values permutations and flexibility.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She is absolutely gorgeous. But, yes, I agree with you guys that the sculpted hair is a crime, and the non-removable tiara doubly so. The front part of the hair is interchangeable, apparently, and you can see the seam. That means it might be possible to rehair her. Perhaps the tiara can be pried out or cut off, surfaces smoothed or sanded and repainted. But to pay a minimum of $285 for all this trouble, no thanks. Wink HT is doing pretty well in saving me money lately.

Diana

Diana
This is beautiful! I am quite forgiving of the sculpted hair, since they provided two pieces that allow for various poses. But... why is the hair metallic? That's just weird.

Still. Beautiful figure and I really want to see that movie now!

Illusion

Illusion
I am so glad I have the first appearance of Wanda (my avatar) as the later ones do not appeal to me as this first one does.

The sculpted hair would ruin her for me too - had she not already been ruined by the entire development of her story in the movie. That is not MY Wanda and I will not follow Marvel along that line. To some extent Endgame put an end to Marvel for me. Though the nostalgic touch in the last Spiderman was very nice and cute, Doctor Strange behaved like a complete fool and was not credible to me. So, I consider this entire Multiverse story as utter nonsense. Just me.

However, I am still looking forward to Thor Love and Thunder and any further Guardians of the Galaxy. They are absurd nonsense, they know it, they enjoy it and so does the audience. Taiki Waititi just excelled at Thor- Ragnarok and I hope he will do so again. (Sorry for the OT Embarassed )

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:This is beautiful! I am quite forgiving of the sculpted hair, since they provided two pieces that allow for various poses. But... why is the hair metallic? That's just weird.

Still. Beautiful figure and I really want to see that movie now!

HT has a tradition of making hair, especially lighter-colored hair, metallic. Maybe this has carried over here.

Illusion wrote:I am so glad I have the first appearance of Wanda (my avatar) as the later ones do not appeal to me as this first one does.

The sculpted hair would ruin her for me too - had she not already been ruined by the entire development of her story in the movie. That is not MY Wanda and I will not follow Marvel along that line. To some extent Endgame put an end to Marvel for me. Though the nostalgic touch in the last Spiderman was very nice and cute, Doctor Strange behaved like a complete fool and was not credible to me. So, I consider this entire Multiverse story as utter nonsense. Just me.

However, I am still looking forward to Thor Love and Thunder and any further Guardians of the Galaxy. They are absurd nonsense, they know it, they enjoy it and so does the audience. Taiki Waititi just excelled at Thor- Ragnarok and I hope he will do so again. (Sorry for the OT Embarassed )

Your avatar is a thing of beauty indeed, of course enhanced by your artistic approach. I haven't seen any Marvel movie since Endgame, other than Wonder Woman '84. I'm not really drawn to them, especially as the core cast are dispersing. The new Thor movie also doesn't appeal to me, based on what I have heard, what with Thor retiring and the reappearance of their choice of his romantic interest. But I loved Ragnarok.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Illusion -- your avatar is my fave headsculpt of this character as well! Even though I don't really watch Marvel or know anything about the character, I just think it's the nicest looking of all the variations I've seen. Sometimes I am fine with sacrificing 100% likeness for aesthetics. ;p

So sorry you were disappointed with what they did to the character. I haven't seen any Marvel movies in years, but I know what it feels like when media mistreats your fave fictional characters. You should create your own Illusion-multiverse where she can be more suited to your preferences. ;D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Illusion

Illusion
Thank you Gub and Sky Smile

this Wanda pic is probably still my favourite portrait I have taken so far…

and yes, she does have her own role and character in my „dolliverse“. Who cares about Marvel Twisted Evil
She is Neo‘s sweetheart.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Illusion wrote:
and yes, she does have her own role and character in my „dolliverse“. Who cares about Marvel Twisted Evil
She is Neo‘s sweetheart.

Sounds good to me. Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum