OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

gooboo

BBICN Shanghai Flagship Taobao StoreNight Warrior Women – Black
1/6 Scale Action Figure

Item Name: Night Warrior Women – Black 1/6 Scale Action Figure
Item No: PL2022-192A
Bar Code: 697 127233 142 7

Packing List:
1) 1 * TBLeague 1/6 scale female seamless body with metal skeleton
2) 1 * head sculpt
3) 1 * helmet
4) 1 * armor for upper body
5) 1 * waist belt
6) 1 * armor for shoulders
7) 2 * pieces of armor for forearms
Cool 2 * pieces of armor for lower legs
9) 1 * piece of waist armor
10) 1 * sword
11) 1 * sheath for the sword
12) 1 * spear
13) 1 * pair of boots
14) 1 * shield
15) 1 * long-sleeved dress
16) 1 * cape
17) 1 * base with holder
18) 3 * pairs of interchangeable hands
19) 1 * pairs of underpants

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 3.1 kg
Measurements: 27.2cm *18.2cm*38.0cm

2 products/master carton
GW: 6.7 kg
Measurements: 37.8cm*28.5cm*40.5cm

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B Tb316

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B Tb219

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B Tb119

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B Tb616

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B Tb515

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B Tb417

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B Tb916

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B Tb816

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B Tb716

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B Tb1016

Night Warrior Women – Royal Blue
1/6 Scale Action Figure

Item Name: Night Warrior Women – Royal Blue 1/6 Scale Action Figure
Item No: PL2022-192B
Bar Code: 697 127233 143 4

Packing List:
1) 1 * TBLeague 1/ 6 scale female seamless body with metal skeleton
2) 1 * head sculpt
3) 1 * helmet
4) 1 * armor for upper body
5) 1 * waist belt
6) 1 * armor for shoulders
7) 2 * pieces of armor for forearms
8 ) 2 * pieces of armor for lower legs
9) 1 * piece of waist armor
10) 1 * sword
11) 1 * sheath for the sword
12) 1 * spear
13) 1 * pair of boots
14) 1 * shield
15) 1 * long-sleeved dress
16) 1 * cape
17) 1 * base with holder
18) 3 * pairs of interchangeable hands
19) 1 * pairs of underpants

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 3.1 kg
Measurements: 27.2cm *18.2cm*38.0cm

2 products/master carton
GW: 6.7 kg
Measurements: 37.8cm*28.5cm*40.5cm

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B Tb1316

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B Tb1217

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B Tb1116

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B Tb1613

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B Tb1515

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B Tb1417

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B Tb1911

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B Tb1811

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B Tb1711

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B Tb2011

gooboo

I really like the blue version- makes her feel like a battle mage to me, something different from TBLeague's previous offerings. Her headsculpt also looks fantastic. It's been awhile since I ordered a TBLeague set, but this one will probably break that dry spell.

It looks like they're using the s46/s47 for these, due to the smaller bust size. I hope Phicen keeps using that body for it's clothed/armored sets in the future- the older cuirasses/breastplates just look a little ridiculous trying to accomodate the large bust size of some of the other body types.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, royal blue works better with the pseudo-Viking aesthetic. Impressive sets, and I appreciate them getting ornate armor and outfits rather than playing the "tactical tease" card. Smile

brassco

brassco
nowadays TBL is either Egyptian gods figure or Roman/Viking warriors. I don't see myself collecting this.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
As is typical with tbleague relases, the armour and costume aren't really my thing (too 'busy', imo), but it's a bit more appealing than some of their other recent offerings. The sculpts look good, that blond one in particular.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
While the first head sculpt is pretty, it doesn’t work as well as the second, which has a more determined look rather than passive. Not really interested though. The helmets have a comic book Thor aesthetic.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

TBLeague: Night Warrior Women (black/blue) PL2022-192A/B C8485110

davidd

davidd
I'm getting a Wagnerian opera vibe from these! They're... pretty epic, actually!

I'm sure the price will be epic as well. Sad

Is there a "street price" or a release date yet? I'm not seeing them on any of the usual sites I frequent.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
davidd wrote:I'm getting a Wagnerian opera vibe from these! They're... pretty epic, actually!

Is there a "street price" or a release date yet? I'm not seeing them on any of the usual sites I frequent.

TBL are churning out releasing their figure sets at a very fast rate at the moment, I don't see this one being out any later than September (maybe even as early as August).

The one thing I will say is that TBL won't keep you waiting for a year or more like some companies.

I like the blonde (it looks like an improved remix of the Silver Spartan Commander head to me).

If price is going to be based on weight like previous sets, and weight is 3.1kg ...

That's going to sting.

davidd

davidd
GeeWillikers wrote:
If price is going to be based on weight like previous sets, and weight is 3.1kg ...

That's going to sting.

The somewhat similar "Amazon Warrior" figure ( https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5510-new-product-tbleague-amazon-warrior-black-brown-version ) is pre-order priced at $250 USD here in the States. With more elaborate armor, I imagine these Night Warriors will cost even more.

csyeung

csyeung
Looks kinda neat. I think some cool leg armor would make it even better. I do like the chestpiece myself and I think as mentioned a smaller bust size looks nice on these.

gooboo

I agree about the leg armor. I'm thinking I might sew some leggings or tights for my figure when I get her, to match with the rest of her blue outfit.

csyeung

csyeung
davidd wrote:I'm getting a Wagnerian opera vibe from these! They're... pretty epic, actually!

Up on OSK for 262 shipped atm.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Part of my issue with TBL’s releases over the past year or so have been the endless variations on the same theme and with the same color pallets over and over again.   I was already composing my snarky remarks until seeing the last few pics of the Royal Blue version.   That’s a buy.

Funny…I kinda like that last pic of her without all of the armor on.  Like Gooboo said, it gives her a bit of a mage vibe.

gooboo

I thought the exact same thing about the color. It seems kind of minor but making her blue immediately made me interested in buying her (a beautiful headsculpt doesn't hurt either though).

I think I'm going to customize her a bit to make her look more like a mage, not the least giving her a staff of some kind.

doodlehobby

Love the royal blue version. Depending on price and release, I might bite. Though if they release this soon, I'll most likely pass as I have other POs that are going to land soon.

Kallor8

I love it. I was sold with the first and then the blue took it to the next level. I'm still looking for a Skarah/Tariah headpiece for a Sif comic version custom (the figures are crazy expensive for some reason compared to other older sets) and this even has some potential there.

I don't love the Viking woman and Month bodies, though, I'm kind of over them. This is just me and my personal tastes, of course, i know the board likes them and I'm not saying there is anything objectively wrong with them. Kier was nice, both of them, and Viking Woman herself worked pretty well, but both the Knights of Fire and Saintess Knights would have been more to my taste with S23b's instead. Saintess Knight works better with the smaller bust, certainly, but next to my Imperial royal Guard or whatever it was called from a year or so ago it just made me wish I could get that Imperial Guard with pants lol instead of SK.

All that said I'm getting both of these because the new bodies aren't a deal breaker and these figures look great.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Assassin's Creed Eivor, and the blue version of this one, might make an appealing combination.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Something about the Royal Blue's face is also reminding me of the SuperDuck Princess Mera (but not Amber Heard, which is odd).

I'm snowed under with preorders coming in right now (the Coomodels Pope and a couple of 1/12th sets, and despite myself I caved in and paid up front for one of the TBL Amazons), not to mention a few Monkey Depot part-out binges and a secondhand ThreeZero Jon Snow off eB*y (UK seller, so no problems). All in, I've easily spent a grand this last month  pale . Time to start that diet!

But I'll find room for the Royal Blue somewhere... probably by putting a few base bodies on the back burner.*

*not literally

EDIT: That blue in the promo shots does look a little too... vivid to be true, though. I'll be happier than anybody if it is that colourful in-hand, but I'm not pinning my hopes on it. Just sayin'.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Kallor8 wrote:I don't love the Viking woman and Month bodies, though, I'm kind of over them.  This is just me and my personal tastes, of course, i know the board likes them and I'm not saying there is anything objectively wrong with them.  Kier was nice, both of them, and Viking Woman herself worked pretty well, but both the Knights of Fire and Saintess Knights would have been more to my taste with S23b's instead.  Saintess Knight works better with the smaller bust, certainly, but next to my Imperial royal Guard or whatever it was called from a year or so ago it just made me wish I could get that Imperial Guard with pants lol instead of SK.

I think what we need next is a new spin on the S23, maybe a leaner but also more muscular version of Saintess/S47 (either of the upcoming Spartan or Amazon sets would have seemed like a good opportunity to showcase one, but apparently TBL are more concerned with getting at least one female warrior set out every month than taking the time to develop a new muscle body).

We've had a half-dozen 'curvy' bodytypes over the last couple of years now, and still only one 'muscular' female body (the S21 doesn't really count as another 'muscle' variant, and neither does the design tweak on the 23).

Since TBL's design ethic has improved and the bodies have begun to be more (but still not entirely) realistic (excluding the anime bodies that is), all the body types pre the 28/29 are starting to look a bit cartoonish to me in comparison. Alongside the bland sculpts, including a 23 in the latest Spartan sets was one of the things that put me off them, to be honest.

Diana

Diana
Saving the most exciting thread for last... Smile

The best thing about this: No silly print on the inside of the cape! ‼

I am shocked to say I am not sure I'll get this one. The black version is just boring. It doesn't work for me at all. The expression is too soft for a warrior and the brown/gold feels unbalanced. The colors in those photos look washed out though... While the sculpt is beautiful her ethnicity feels like a mismatch and reminds me of the Viking Woman.

The blue version is striking, probably also because the presentation is superior. But standing with the two black Spartan Commanders and the brown and black Amazon Soldiers she would stand out too much! And I don't think I like her enough to allow her to steal the show. While the head is of course gorgeous and will likely fetch over 100 bucks on the bay, the make up is too heavy for my liking, as it was for the blonde Spartan Commander.

I LIKE that these recent releases all look like they could be from the same... (fantasy) tribe. This one doesn't fit in. What a Face

PS: I'm totally in for a new muscular female body. I love the upper body of the S23B, but the thighs are just ridiculous. Give me an S23B top with the S21B bottom and I'm in. Very Happy

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
GianToy are predicting that this will be out as soon as JULY. Neutral

Hopefully for my bank balance that's an overly-optimistic estimate, and it'll be more like early August. Even so, I really think TBL need to start spreading these releases out at least a little more.

GT's pricing is comparable to what they were asking for the Amazons before the price decreased on those last week...

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
I have skipped most recent TBleague sets, but this looks interesting enough. Actually, I was immediatelly reminded me of LOTR Gondor Guards, when I first saw the the helmets. I especially like the blue color scheme, but this blueish chain-mail of the outfit doesn't make too much sense to me.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I’m waiting for her to go up on Big Bad Toy Store. The Amazons are only $190 with $4 flat rate shipping in the States. The only downside is that I’ll have to wait an extra two months if I go that route.

McAllen'sFinest

McAllen'sFinest
I'm bored of this brand. I actually miss their older bikini warrior figures with more skin showing. I'll stick with COOmodel for actual armored figures.

Toucans In The Wild

Toucans In The Wild
Xavion2004 wrote:I’m waiting for her to go up on Big Bad Toy Store.

It's up now!

I'm particularly interested in the black version. Really like the face sculpt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum