OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Farah Sings "Mean Ol' Moon" - Plus xVASynth and iZotope RX 9 for Speech and Singing Software

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

I thought I'd go share a recent discovery I made that would help you give voices to the TBLeague people and other toys!

xVASynth:

Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44184

Price: FREE!!!

The xVASynth is a program that uses voice "models", which are copies of people's voices, accents, and tones, where you can then use it to type words or sentences and it will say it in the way of the model you chose. Think of it as a more advanced text to speech program.

Some nice features that xVASynth has that other text to speech programs don't have is the ability to make it change the way things are said. For example, you can make certain words sound from low to high, as if questioning something. You can make the same word or phrase sound as if it's going from high to low as if it's making a statement. You can even mix it up! You can even make certain words or even syllables last longer as if you're trying to emphasize something, or you can make them sound faster , abrupt, as if it's being said in a commanding tone. You can make the voices sound emotional as well as you can change the "energy" of the syllables if you want.

You can even use "trained models" that come from voices used in video games, just like in the video I used above. In this example, I used the game Skyrim because it has a lot of good sounding "trained models". You can see a list of the Skyrim characters on the left side of the program, while on the right side, that's where you type what you want the program to say. You can save or keep the sample of the generated voice and then you can use that to make your TBLeague lady say it in programs like Crazy Talk.

There is a "sister program" called xVATrainer and that's the program you use to actually train voice models. Basically what happens there is you give it a lot of clean audio recordings of the voice you want to be copied, and then xVATrainer will use its artificial intelligence learning capabilities to copy the voice, accent, and tone of that voice. It does take a long time depending on how much voice recordings you "feed" to it so that it can learn. The more audio recordings you give to it as data to learn from, the better the results (that's why Skyrim has a lot of good sounding voice models, there's a lot of audio in the game for those characters!). Yes, you can use xVATrainer to clone your own voice or other people's voice lol!

iZotope RX 9:

RX 9 Site: https://www.izotope.com/en/products/rx.html

Price: Varies, has a 30-day trial.

iZotope RX (currently version 9) is an audio editing software and one of the best features I love about it is its ability to isolate vocals from a song. You can remove the background music and just grab the singing voice, awesome! Of course you can also just remove the voice and grab just the music if you feel like singing karaoke. It can also do all sorts of things such as clean the sound, remove noise, use ai to copy the ambience and use it as a background and so much more! In the video, I used Amanda Seyfried's version of "Mean ol' Moon" from the movie Ted 2 and Norah Jones' "Everybody Needs a Best Friend", from the first Ted movie.

Anyway I hope this helps someone enjoy their TBLeague ladies and other toys more! Laughing

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty cool.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Farah Sings "Mean Ol' Moon" - Plus xVASynth and iZotope RX 9 for Speech and Singing Software C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautifully done, Adeno. And thanks for sharing the information. Probably a little advanced for me right now, but I'd love to explore these options one day.

Adeno

Thank you and you're welcome! Have a happy weekend! Smile

Ephiane

Ephiane
Absolute Great ! Love it. Thanks for showing. She sings so sweet. I love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum