OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Coming along very nicely. Except for those things on the boots, there is still nothing here that screams Star Wars, so this could turn out to be a fairly versatile figure, depending on how easy it will be to swap out heads and stuff.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

shovelchop81

Stryker2011 wrote:Excellent work on his duster, Alex. Love how this is looking.

Thanks Stryker!

GubernatorFan wrote:Coming along very nicely. Except for those things on the boots, there is still nothing here that screams Star Wars, so this could turn out to be a fairly versatile figure, depending on how easy it will be to swap out heads and stuff.

Cheers GTF! Um, not sure why I would need him to be versatile? I'm making a very specific character from Star Wars lore, he's a bounty hunter inspired by Lee Van Cleaf's character from "The Good, The Bad And The Ugly". First appeared in The Clone Wars, then Rebels, The Bad Batch and recently in The Book Of Boba Fett.

Diana

Congrats on that new bundle of joy Pepper! (Sorry, she totally stole the show. Laughing )

Cad Bane is coming along nicely. That last show especially is very impressive. Wires make such a big difference in the presentation! Very Happy

shovelchop81

Diana wrote:Congrats on that new bundle of joy Pepper! (Sorry, she totally stole the show. Laughing )

Cad Bane is coming along nicely. That last show especially is very impressive. Wires make such a big difference in the presentation! Very Happy

LOL, yes she does and is one of the only things that can actually make me literally laugh out loud when she tries to catch multiple flying toys. She actually caught a real fly mid-air today by clapping her front paws together, bloody impressive!

Attached and wired all his hoses in different styles and sizes, reshaped his hat's brim, after sanding the head I sculpted details on his face (wrinkles, scars etc..) to make him look less comic book graphic like and more CAD (no pun) graphic like he is on the the tv screen. I used a needle sharp tip on my adjustable soldering iron set to low, then sanded it all down, I need to sculpt his sharp teeth out of Milliput and give him his trademark toothpick.

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 JX7BJlS

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 LB02OUt

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 U0FXSTP

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 DBILurL

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 KpRndMh

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 EqMqxts

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 IiOtblq

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 IxByT36

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 XY4ibFh

REFERENCE PICS

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 5te79pw

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 RcZzEIN

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 HaR6e1H

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 ZZj7KcE

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 GyFc173

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 UVvJ5sW

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 7uYiltk

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 B5kR7zw

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 GKtTYF0

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 GdCFl6r

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 BIsnCi1

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 E2Tvt1b

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 OesLcvl

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 PQFqJLV

AFTER SANDING

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 DbVMkV9

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 CPPJCVP

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 XZE1KAg

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ohh, nice job on the scarring and wrinkles. Looking good. The new kitten sounds like fun.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was wondering about the texturing, and it is! I'm sure it will look great when you're done painting it.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:Ohh, nice job on the scarring and wrinkles. Looking good. The new kitten sounds like fun.

Cheers! And she is when she's not misbehaving! LOL

GubernatorFan wrote:I was wondering about the texturing, and it is! I'm sure it will look great when you're done painting it.

Yeah definitely needed more detail! The hands are problematic though as they are very plain, no wrinkles or fingernails even in the CAD animations, the TV versions however have a lot of detail so I might incorporate those as a crossover for the sake of added 'realism'. The hat I have is super plain smooth plastic with no texturing at all so I decided to change that and try something new. I peeled off a load of the thin plastic film of some knackered pleather from it's fabric backing to keep it as thin as possible; then glued it in sections to the hat to create a nice leather like texture, quite a lengthy and painstaking process (like applying gold leaf or water slide transfers) and even included the use of an old electric toothbrush! pirat I then gave it a few coats of matte clear coat for protection.
I sculpted his teeth out of Milliput leaving a gap for his toothpick and sanded the face down. I'm now painting the face, it's quite interesting how HD cameras can capture more than you notice with the naked eye, at first I found it infuriating as I kept spotting tiny bits of white paint specks showing in the images that I'd missed or more likely were revealed as the blue ink 'settled' while drying; now I think of the camera as an inspection tool as well as a device to capture processes, time etc.. see if you can spot the reveals and corrections in the application of blue ink below! Wink

PLAIN PLASTIC HAT (ENLARGED LOUSY PIC BUT ALL I COULD FIND)

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 FFRoyJ5

PLEATHER SURFACE GATHERING

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 Hu4o4fY

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 UUi1HXO

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 PWLU1QY

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 IKNfUVb

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 ClDyAHp

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 T42Lgst

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 9KpXCYV

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 YnQpC0E

WET CLEAR COAT

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 E2RqpSk

DRY CLEAR COAT

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 XfVueVO

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 Ha4Ob53

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 W34FxvD

SCULPTING TEETH

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 Ry4Wpap

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 IHy02it

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 O9FEI4h

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 Qeb8qvH

STARTED PAINT, DIDN'T USE PRIMER AS I THINK IT WOULD HAVE SACRIFICED A LOT OF DETAIL

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 U8Ht3AL

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 O9eq5nT

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 X60XlC2

NOW SPOT THOSE WHITE SPOTS! AND CORRECTIONS..

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 IU9aUdP

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 F9a3D6c

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 1imk0Z5

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 QxazAqZ

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 QYzUMxF

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 XW1uH65

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 GBENDF2

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 5iKNNad

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 MsxQtQA

STILL IRRITATING THOUGH LOL! AND I MISSED ONE TO BOOT...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think the scarring and detailing worked out very well with the paint.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice work on the hat and head/face. Coming along nicely.

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 C8485110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I think the scarring and detailing worked out very well with the paint.

Cheers, still plenty of paint to do on the face as always! LOL, I love how Peter would just add the tiniest amount of paint in just the right areas and make it look excellent whilst I take more of a full FX makeup team approach! Laughing
Don't like the hat mods then? I still need to sharpen the silver edges and perhaps uses a real fabric black band too.

Stryker2011 wrote:Nice work on the hat and head/face. Coming along nicely.

Cheers Stryker! Funny how I seem to be doing a crossover of two of your favourite things, Star Wars and Westerns! Cool pirat

More paint done, still have to mix up a lighter blue to gently apply a light 'dusting' of it with a dry sponge, paint his hood thing properly and see how it looks then.

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 EABgFIp

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 ZOEsy2n

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 E9it1ss

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 PGQsO7r

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 IfLXV8q

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 Beavis-butt-head

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 5ANK158

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 8Jc6uSW

Anyone know how to bring these back to life? They're practically new only used once or twice if at all with a couple, they cost £5 each and don't bloody ever seem to work for me! But they're the only ones that don't just wipe off plastic.

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 W2cEs7B

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting Beavis connection. Looks good, and I look forward to the finalized look. I can offer no advice on Gundam and hard plastic. The ones I use (real touch) would wipe off, at least largely. One of the markers in your photo is a sharpie. Somewhere I saw something about dipping a dry marker in white vinegar to "revive" it.
Here's a video with some suggestions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAkMySbsZ4k

As for the hat, sorry, I was just not all that interested in it to comment -- not your work, their design (part of the reason why I'm not all that into this character to begin with). Doesn't mean I dislike it. It looks good. Don't take it personally. Do I take offense at the dozens of my posts you don't comment on? Wink

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
By the way, if you wanted an unmasked version for only $16 (which is not at all bad for a head sculpt these days), I came across this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/385000410731?hash=item59a3d00e6b:g:FrgAAOSwgDtiy6fW

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Interesting Beavis connection. Looks good, and I look forward to the finalized look. I can offer no advice on Gundam and hard plastic. The ones I use (real touch) would wipe off, at least largely. One of the markers in your photo is a sharpie. Somewhere I saw something about dipping a dry marker in white vinegar to "revive" it.
Here's a video with some suggestions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAkMySbsZ4k

As for the hat, sorry, I was just not all that interested in it to comment -- not your work, their design (part of the reason why I'm not all that into this character to begin with). Doesn't mean I dislike it. It looks good. Don't take it personally. Do I take offense at the dozens of my posts you don't comment on? Wink

GubernatorFan wrote:By the way, if you wanted an unmasked version for only $16 (which is not at all bad for a head sculpt these days), I came across this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/385000410731?hash=item59a3d00e6b:g:FrgAAOSwgDtiy6fW

I wasn't taking it personally and I know you don't like the character or anything except the OT, I only meant the 'new?' technique I came up with to give it texture rather than something else like sand added to paint/clear etc... I couldn't take it personally if I wanted LOL, I didn't design or make the hat Wink .
Cheers for the link to fixing markers, The sharpie in the pic was the wrong one, I meant to show the needle tip one.
The head's really good and cheap until you get to the shipping, $21 without import tax added.. they did a better job than I have done but that just challenges me! LOL.

Ovy

Ovy
That thin pleather recycling is a neat idea, much cheaper and probably more effective than using the real stuff. Breathes some new life into plastic pieces.

I tried to revive som kind of markers years ago with vinegar. It worked for a while before the tips turned into some green brown mould straight from an alien horror movie.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Ovy wrote:That thin pleather recycling is a neat idea, much cheaper and probably more effective than using the real stuff. Breathes some new life into plastic pieces.

I tried to revive som kind of markers years ago with vinegar. It worked for a while before the tips turned into some green brown mould straight from an alien horror movie.

Cheers Ovy! I think the pleather 'skin' being so thin is a useful trick to cover already existing items, I have loads of real leather which can work great on it's own if it is thin enough but not for covering 1/6 hats or holsters etc..
Decided to add more wrinkles to the face, resculpt the mouth and detail the hands not only after the TV live action version of Cad but also after seeing some SW Duros prop hands used in other live action shoots.

COSPLAY GLOVES FOR CAD

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 BNKfwdu

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 Yiv7BzE

LIVE ACTION STILL

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 QPdESWo

DUROS PROPS

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 RR3dMzC

THIS IS COOL, THE ACTUAL PROSTHETICS WORN BY THE ACTOR PLAYING CAD BANE

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 NTqN59Y

MASK FOR REFFERENCE

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 OealZpj

NOW MY MODS SO FAR, NEED SANDING AND PAINT

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 CvaCxPM

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 BGXufoN

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 GB13Y15

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 B7cOu8j

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 ZIbjIO1

MODDED SOME MORE

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 ZnJvskP

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 9uiR9hp

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 5JJ4MTc

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 3Lz6ELu

AND MORE LOL..

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 73m5oOy

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 OO5FyW1

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 BFR3CcW

FINALLY

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 MbBUE5p

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 78Lls6f

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 LGLFoP5

PROBABLY MISSED SOME EVOLUTIONS OF HIS FACE BUT THERE'S MOR THAN ENOUGH PICS HERE! Embarassed pirat

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Swapped his undershirt for a brown one as it's more accurate and I want the black top for trooper builds. Painted the face and fingers white after sanding then started with multiple coats of blue ink again.

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 Sf7CPOZ

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 Y2nV4NJ

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 Zzbsx64

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 JVf91yi

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 IGAJsGd

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 MyzrWro

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 XbBLOs9

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool progress. Like the new sneer and the addition to the fingers. Nicely done.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The skin is looking better and better.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great craftmanship and character. Love the real bad guys in the Star Wars Universe. Now he just need his hat. I like the wide brimmed hat more than the other they show in the Boba Fett movie. great Job at the Headscuplt, he looks so mean.Is he the same species like these guys ?

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 7ed0d110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:Cool progress. Like the new sneer and the addition to the fingers. Nicely done.

Thanks Stryker!

GubernatorFan wrote:The skin is looking better and better.

Thank you GTF!

Ephiane wrote:Great craftmanship and character. Love the real bad guys in the Star Wars Universe. Now he just need his hat. I like the wide brimmed hat more than the other they show in the Boba Fett movie. great Job at the Headscuplt, he looks so mean.Is he the same species like these guys ?

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 7ed0d110

Well he has his hat lol, shown in pictures above because I did a bit of work and experimenting on it.
The creatures you show are actually Neimoidians not Duros (Cad Bane's species) but they do look identical! I'd never noticed that before! I just searched wookieepedia for a reason why, they say that both species are related, the Duros discovered Neimoidia and colonised it, due to a different atmosphere and gravity, the Duros settlers over generations developed into a new species now called Neimoidians. Duros are famous for building the first hyperdrive and producing spaceships and the Neimoidians are famous for trading, calculating risks and odds so I guess they are mostly brokers?

Anyway.. finished painting the head and hands except for clear coats, done quite a bit of work on his coat and shirt too.

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 GBiqd91

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 XcuAXZ1

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 C7ovBPC

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 VUOz7Gp

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 3rGXzpR

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 JjIDitF

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 3T5abs5

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 GKCnd5w

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 9S7Os3B

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 X58QU2N

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 SfXBvA4

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 0Fabujk

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 L5nugu2

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 SrLUz6v

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 S0M4uhG

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 LYJvrhi

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Finished the coat, made adaptors for his wrist pegs since he needs lanky arms, modded an old fire effect I had to use for his flamethrower. I was going to cast his complete pistol but decided there wasn't any point since he only has one shooting hand; so I decided to give him enclosed holsters like Jango Fett has hiding the missing barrel. I did some more pleather coating for the holsters since I didn't like the painted result, I also did a fair bit of silver dry brushing, gave his eyes the horizontal slits but used orange not black or whatever. Did the clear coating, still needs his toothpick, some jet effects and a securer way to mount his head, he also needs vibro-knives just because. Two teaser pics at the end.

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 Pm8C3AB

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 WYCi0KV

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 UsXLuSG

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 Dkihwns

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 AnMbkxX

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 NAF627i

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 HyI45bc

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 QlNF5aB

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 LLtixYL

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 0U0wmyC

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 NmPBeJW

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 ZsItF2l

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 Usyd5iO

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 J26V1pf

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 YvD1ltY

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 DyFqtCh

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 RxRsvOh

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 Onzh3f0

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 FFMzt4S

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 93Uum4Q

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 Hd8YPQt

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 Vlhdv22

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 HVWI3YP

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 LrW0C73

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 7IpH9kL

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 TxK1hPf

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 EwFhTJf

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 3BYbPOF

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 PrriIOE

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is looking so cool. Nice way to get around not having a full pistol it all looks so good. Those last two images are a nice tease.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice to see him almost ready.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:That is looking so cool. Nice way to get around not having a full pistol it all looks so good. Those last two images are a nice tease.

GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice to see him almost ready.

Thanks guys!!
Just realized he needs longer lankier legs! Embarassed Mad  Ah well that's what tools and glue are for...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, I realised I had hadn't checked in a little while and....he is looking awesome!!!!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
skywalkersaga wrote:Wow, I realised I had hadn't checked in a little while and....he is looking awesome!!!!

Thanks SWS!!

Done the final bits, extended his legs, built a stand tall enough to have this long guy flying, added effects, toothpick and modded holsters to be more toon accurate. The pose was unintentional, I'm not trying to mimic or belittle anyone's religion, it just came out looking that way after the joints had settled and the angle I took the pics from, I didn't notice until later looking at the pics.

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 HfvC3JD

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 Ol28JBT

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 UBL1EKc

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 32PcwGa

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 0tRPhze

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 X9cxyHz

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 T09O01p

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 NF3XiCT

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 Ef8Xhnr

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 Xhu5WkN

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 4atWYGK

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 Ru2lj3x

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 FZKO6Zr

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 JWWDzYG

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 IkkbzO6

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 PCndPp3

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 ZGkYjfn

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 2 Ucwm4Dw

I'll do a finished figure thread soon with Boba and co.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He's more machine now than man... Wink Love the solution with the screws. Maybe even stronger now...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:He's more machine now than man... Wink.

Haha! Good one.

Looks really cool, Alex. Nice job making him taller. The stand works well. The whole figure looks great.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ah, wow, he turned out great! Good call on lengthening the legs. And I love the shots of him backlit in the air!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum