OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

shovelchop81

skywalkersaga wrote:Wow, I realised I had hadn't checked in a little while and....he is looking awesome!!!!

Thanks SWS!!

Done the final bits, extended his legs, built a stand tall enough to have this long guy flying, added effects, toothpick and modded holsters to be more toon accurate. The pose was unintentional, I'm not trying to mimic or belittle anyone's religion, it just came out looking that way after the joints had settled and the angle I took the pics from, I didn't notice until later looking at the pics.

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 3 HfvC3JD

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 3 Ol28JBT

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 3 UBL1EKc

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 3 32PcwGa

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 3 0tRPhze

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 3 X9cxyHz

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 3 T09O01p

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 3 NF3XiCT

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 3 Ef8Xhnr

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 3 Xhu5WkN

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 3 4atWYGK

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 3 Ru2lj3x

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 3 FZKO6Zr

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 3 JWWDzYG

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 3 IkkbzO6

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 3 PCndPp3

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 3 ZGkYjfn

Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 3 Ucwm4Dw

I'll do a finished figure thread soon with Boba and co.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
He's more machine now than man... Wink Love the solution with the screws. Maybe even stronger now...

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Stryker2011

Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:He's more machine now than man... Wink.

Haha! Good one.

Looks really cool, Alex. Nice job making him taller. The stand works well. The whole figure looks great.

skywalkersaga

Ah, wow, he turned out great! Good call on lengthening the legs. And I love the shots of him backlit in the air!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:He's more machine now than man... Wink Love the solution with the screws. Maybe even stronger now...

Cheers! The leg extensions make him closer to the One Dollar Man than the Million Dollar Man though! LOL I don't think Vader would be very impressed or jealous either Wink

Stryker2011 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:He's more machine now than man... Wink.

Haha! Good one.

Looks really cool, Alex. Nice job making him taller. The stand works well. The whole figure looks great.

Thank you sir! Trying and failing to make an invisible seam between the two acrylic tubes while creating the stand (base is a weighted one from a desk lamp) was a pain in the neck! At least his body covers that part.

skywalkersaga wrote:Ah, wow, he turned out great! Good call on lengthening the legs. And I love the shots of him backlit in the air!

Thanks SWS! More pics soon.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
He's looking far better now, specially with his skinny and longer legs.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Last Mods Done inc Longer Legs/ Custom Clone Wars Version Cad Bane Started WIP - Page 3 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum