OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
On March 3, the weather is new, and the Dori people on the water's edge of Chang'an ~ borrowed the poem Saint Du Fu's "Li Ren Xing" to start with the I8Toys new product "Dream of the Tang Dynasty Chang'an Woman "Yi"". "Yi" broke the melon years, ancestral home of Longxi Chengji (now Qin'an County, Tianshui City, Gansu Province), the family lived in Changlefang, located in the northwest of Chang'an, north of Daming Palace, east of the Sixteen King's Residence, according to today's saying is to make a home in the capital Diwang District, is the rich family's thousand gold. "Yi" has three brothers and one sister, ranked fifth, for the family daughter, nicknamed five girls, thousands of pets in one, the family jasper. "Yi" can sing and dance, ice and snow smart, leisurely posture, in the blossoming Chang'an City, is also a unique show. She walks lightly, sways and is a notorious beauty. Hibiscus is not as good as beauty makeup, and the water temple wind comes to the pearl green fragrance. In Chang'an City, dressed in gorgeous clothes and dazzling on his head, the moving "Yi" all exudes a confident glow and expectations for the future, which is the best portrayal of the prosperous era of the Tang Dynasty. Tang Dynasty women's clothes are gorgeous in color and dazzling, this time "Yi" shows you 3 sets of beloved clothes, pictured below!

I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 11453810

I8-C005A Features:
- Female head Sculpt with crystal clear moveable eyeball x1
- Tang Dynasty style Tee Dress x1
- Tang Dynasty style Gauze coat x1
- Tang Dynasty style dopatta x1
- Tang Dynasty style shoes x1

I8-C005B Features:
- Tang Dynasty style female shirts x1

I8-C005C Features:
- Tang Dynasty style female shirts x1

Tang Dynasty women's hair bun is varied, with the height of the bun as beautiful, as for why there are so many different hairstyles, the reason is the same as the modern girl hairstyle changes, women love beauty, how to look good is how to come. Like modern times, the fashionistas of the Tang Dynasty also led the trend of the time, the fashionistas of the Tang Dynasty were mostly royal ladies, money had nothing to do, beauty is a pursuit, is the dignity of the husband's family, can retain the beloved. The so-called female is pleasing to herself. The aesthetics of each era are different, there are many kinds of buns in the Tang Dynasty, and the buns with the same name also have different forms, not the same thousand times. "Yi" is also a well-known fashionista in Chang'an City, with his own originality in hair buns, with his beloved headdresses: hairpins, jewels, pauline flowers, etc. It is full of dazzling and leads the trend in the city. Ancient clothes, because of the long buried under the loess, the cloth can not withstand the baptism of time, so there are few excavated cultural relics for reference. The restoration of ancient clothes was mostly achieved by words, pictures and small fragments of the monks through careful study by scholars.

I8-C005A Skirt The blue and yellow skirt worn by "Yi" in the picture is a skirt with large sleeves, with a shawl (tulle scarf) and a cloud head. This dress is said to have been invented by Yang Yuhuan, and it is recorded in the Chronicle of Things: "Noble concubines privately ann Lushan, between the fingers and claws that hurt their breasts, they were decorated with a beard." "That is, the noble concubine gave An Lushan a chest attack, and Mimi gave a claw injury, so she thought of wearing a corset on top of the outer garment for protection, in case of another chest attack. This is quite similar to the corset of modern girls, and it is more than a thousand years earlier, is it very advanced? Before the Tang Dynasty, underwear had shoulder straps, and in the Tang Dynasty, a kind of beltless underwear appeared, "Ha Zi", according to the existing Tang Dynasty paintings (such as Zhou Fang's "Lady of the Hairpin Flower"), the Ha Zi should be a beltless corset. Why is it called "Khun Tzu"? Because its shape is similar to the "Khun Zi" of Chinese medicine, it is called "Khun Zi". However, whether the "koko" is attached to the upper part of the skirt or worn separately is difficult to determine because there are no more references and no excavated artifacts. zǐ is also known as "sock breast", "skirt", "acacia skirt", "bandeau" and so on. The corset of women in Han costumes, Haozi is one of the underwear of women in ancient China, popular in the Tang Dynasty, Song Dynasty and Ming Dynasty. Dynasties in the "Ha Zi" form is also changing, to the Qing Dynasty has another name, called "belly pocket", is not very exciting!

I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 11433310
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 11433311
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 11433510
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 11434010
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 11434110
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 11434210

I8-C005B Full-breasted skirt - crossover skirt The magenta skirt worn by "Yi" in the picture is a cross-dressed skirt, with a straight-necked cardigan underneath, a large-sleeved shirt on the outside, and a shawl (tulle scarf), and a cloud head. The full-breasted skirt is a name for a kind of women's dress that is unique to the Sui and Tang Dynasties. The general dressing method is a cardigan with a lower skirt, or a cross-collared top with a lower skirt, which is a full-breasted shirt skirt. The full-breasted skirt is a kind of traditional costume of the Han people, since the Han and Jin Dynasties, the skirt waist of the skirt is tied to the waist, while the skirt waist of the skirt in the Sui and Tang Dynasties is higher, and many of them are on the chest. The cross-dress is a type of full-breasted skirt The "窬" sound input, the exchange in ancient books is actually the intersection. "Crossover" is a kind of cutting method, refers to the oblique cutting, the rosé cross-shirt skirt worn by "Yi" in the picture is an eight-broken skirt, the so-called eight-broken meaning that the skirt body is composed of eight pieces of cutting, and the cutting method of each piece of cutting is oblique, and the accumulation process is used at the beginning of each piece of cutting (the modern name is dead folding).

I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 11441511
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 11441712
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 11442112
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 11442211
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 11442512
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 11442611

I8-C005C Full-breasted skirt - intercourse color skirt The green and red skirt worn by "Yi" in the picture is a cross-colored skirt, with a straight-necked cardigan underneath, a large-sleeved shirt on the outside, and a shawl (tulle scarf), and a cloud-headed footwear. The intercourse color skirt is a type of full-breasted skirt The green and red color skirt worn by "Yi" in the picture is also an eight-broken skirt, and the basic process is the same as that of the full-breasted shirt skirt, which is different in width of the red and green cuts, green wide and red narrow, and the same is the oblique cutting method. However, there is no accumulation process in the opening of each piece.

I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 11445110
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 11445811
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 11445911
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 11450610
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 11450710
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 11451110
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 11451210
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 11451610

#newproduct #I8Toys #Han #Chinese #clothingsets #headsculpt #female #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These are very cool, although I haven't done my homework to see exactly how close they come to the depictions of Tang fashions. I like the last head the best. But I was completely distracted by this newest gem of machine translation: "intercourse colored skirt." Smile

brassco

brassco
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: I8-C005 1/6 Scale Han Chinese Clothing sets 7d21812ed91e8ed086b00ff16c4844dc

This period drama's attire was researched and depicted with high accuracy from the periods of the Tang Dynasty. Contradictory to the believes that ancient Chinese women wear clothings that covered most of their bodies, the fashion actually differs from periods to periods.

I have I8toys' japanese kimono figure, and was quite impressed by how beautiful it looks. I hoped this turns out just as well. A lot of japanese kimonos figures in the 1/6th market, but not enough on the Chinese periods clothing.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
GubernatorFan wrote:These are very cool, although I haven't done my homework to see exactly how close they come to the depictions of Tang fashions. I like the last head the best. But I was completely distracted by this newest gem of machine translation: "intercourse colored skirt." Smile
As a concubine, she's dressed for the occasion. Very Happy

csyeung

csyeung
These look nice. Love the details in the hair. i think a lot of the dramas these days focus on this type of han clothing but I kinda like the older wuxia dresses a bit more though, maybe for the action and it's usually worn by regular people. These costumes feel a bit more courtly to me.

I think I like C version the best in this lot. Hope they delve more into this line.

I8 toy facesculpts are a bit more anime like to me though. I prefer slightly more realistic looking heads myself.

As just a fyi, they used a s24a for the promo pics.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:These look nice. Love the details in the hair. i think a lot of the dramas these days focus on this type of han clothing but I  kinda like the older wuxia dresses a bit more though, maybe for the action and it's usually worn by regular people. These costumes feel a bit more courtly to me.

I think I like C version the best in this lot. Hope they delve more into this line.

I8 toy facesculpts are a bit more anime like to me though. I prefer slightly more realistic looking heads myself.

Oh these are definitely courtly clothes. Again, I haven't looked into it in any depth, but I recognize the basic style from paintings and statuettes from the Tang period. Thanks for identifying the body. In many ways it is great they used these on petite bodies (although given the type of costume it -- or much of it -- might still work on a bigger body).

crispyorange

crispyorange
csyeung wrote:These look nice. Love the details in the hair. i think a lot of the dramas these days focus on this type of han clothing but I  kinda like the older wuxia dresses a bit more though, maybe for the action and it's usually worn by regular people. These costumes feel a bit more courtly to me.

Interesting...I personally asked the guys at i8 just recently, and they said that they design all their products based on the S34A body. They said they never used S24A before...but I have to admit from these promos, it does look more like S24A...

csyeung

csyeung
I forgot where i saw it was a 24a, probably on the chinese boards.

Anyway, I found this unboxing for anyone interested.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum