OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
lawlaw91 wrote:Your house is another world  Laughing  Laughing  Welcome to Little Hollywood....and I am surprise you got so many chinese type figures too....

Ahh I see Arnold and TX, pls get the T-1000 too, they are most best trilogy terminators Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Thanks. I’ve always been a Manga/Anime fan, and Hong Kong cinema. I’d get the T-1000, but the aftermarket prices are too high for my taste.

lawlaw91

Stryker2011 wrote:
lawlaw91 wrote:Your house is another world  Laughing  Laughing  Welcome to Little Hollywood....and I am surprise you got so many chinese type figures too....

Ahh I see Arnold and TX, pls get the T-1000 too, they are most best trilogy terminators Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Thanks. I’ve always been a Manga/Anime fan, and Hong Kong cinema. I’d get the T-1000, but the aftermarket prices are too high for my taste.

Yes, figure price is always rising without stable or reason.....I love HK 90's movies too....but some of their figures also so overpriced.....

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

skywalkersaga

Sorry for the off-topic question — I was reminded by the pics of your ACPlay Slave Leias, as well as our discussion of the skintone issues on the HT thread about the issue of finding the right body for that figure. I recall GF did a kitbash of her with the s25b ... did the ACPlay sculpt match that tbleague body? Or is the Jiaou wheat body the best/only option for it?

Stryker2011

Founding Father
The TBL body is far too pale. If I could master the body coloring technique I’d use the TBL, but using Jiaou is a lot easier.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Gotcha, good to know.

ETA: It is indeed very difficult to match coloured tbleague bodies to an already existing headsculpt -- this is an issue I've encountered myself. It is much easier to repaint a head to match a body, rather than the other way around.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
Stryker2011 wrote:The TBL body is far too pale. If I could master the body coloring technique I’d use the TBL, but using Jiaou is a lot easier.

skywalkersaga wrote:Gotcha, good to know.

ETA: It is indeed very difficult to match coloured tbleague bodies to an already existing headsculpt -- this is an issue I've encountered myself. It is much easier to repaint a head to match a body, rather than the other way around.

TBLeague bodies color is one of the major problem to match the headsculpts, that's why Jiaou standing the gap on the market, even they both produce similar things and Jiaou quality somehow still don't match TBL (Jiaou's silicone do crack more easily).......So far I has 1 male and 1 female Jiaou bodies, everything is ok, but the smell I can't stand it..... Rolling Eyes

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

Ephiane

Ephiane
I see that wonderful figures of Worf, Data, Jordy... so Your Picard dont has to be lonly. Nothing of it is out now ?

display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) - Page 3 San_di10
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) - Page 3 Sdcc1710
display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) - Page 3 217c5d10

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Unfortunately QMX hasn’t put any other Next Generation figures up for PO. With what Nanjin has been telling people, he no longer works directly for them, and they’ve never been too smart when it comes to their 1/6 figure lines — I’m hoping they at least finish the main crew of the original series at least before they abandon the line; anything after that would be a bonus that I’m not holding out hope for.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) - Page 3 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That’s so frustrating. Such a shame that they’ve had some really awesome licenses and wasted their opportunities with them.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Stryker2011 wrote:I'm currently on the hunt for some pom-poms to go with Cheerleaders Cara & Mercy
Mini pom-poms are pretty easy to make. I remember my mom showing me when I was 5 or 6.

Not sure what material to make them from. Wool pom-poms don't flop around like cheerleader ones do. Perhaps some thin plastic ribbon.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks for the video, shazzdan. Interesting technique.

display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) - Page 3 C8485110

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
And Google pics brings me back here once again.

@Stryker, how is your VeryCool Ultraviolet red leatherette costume holding up?
Mine started flaking early this year!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:And Google pics brings me back here once again.

@Stryker, how is your VeryCool Ultraviolet red leatherette costume holding up?
Mine started flaking early this year!

None of my stuff has had any issues. I saw a thread over at the Old Site showing the massive deterioration on Phicen’s (now TBLeague) Caroline Monroe figures clothing, and I wanted to ask what in the hell that person was doing with their dolls (but I didn’t want to rub salt in the wound). I know it’s not always possible, but temperature control and no sunlight goes a long way in preserving this stuff. My Man-Cave in this house, and the previous one, is in the basement. It’s always relatively cold (the temperature doesn’t fluctuate from Summer to Winter — I have to use a small space heater next to my desk to keep from freezing my butt off), and the humidity level NEVER changes. Also, I have all the windows blacked out with UV blocking film, AND heavy light blocking blinds — making the room as dark as a cave with the lights off. As far as I can tell, this is the only way this stuff is going to last.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Really cool guys and gals in there, I didn't know they made two Sylvanas Windrunner figures, I always thought it was only one, also Sally Whitemane is in there. I remember farming those dungeons to get the scarlet crusade tabard for my paladin, ah good times wasting time in WoW.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! display - My Current Collection (Pic Heavy; one minor doll nudity; 2 others might be NSFW, but no nudity) (Updated: 4/20/18) - Page 3 1f60e

Diana

Diana
Holy cow! I caught myself thinking "I hope my collection never grows that big" (thinking of all the money and space) and I don't think I was even a third way though! Laughing

My respect for a great collection and display!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks. The scary thing is, it’s grown nice then, and some of the figures have been boxed up to make room for the new stuff. I’ve slowed down quite a bit, but my office is too much of a mess right now to take any pics.

Valiarde

Valiarde
That is a great collection you have right there. So much fun looking through all the pictures and thematic order you have there. Thanks for sharing, gonna rewatch it a few times later to let it all sink in. Really like the Pirates though, as the costumes and equipment is something else.

One question: Is that the original sucker punch baby doll HS? Looks good on the picture. I'm always interested in realistic looking HS Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thank you, and yes, that’s the original Baby Doll figure from HT.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum