OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: CYYtoys & HatShot: 1/6 Cleanrot Knight Action Figure #HS-11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: CYYtoys & HatShot: 1/6 Cleanrot Knight Action Figure #HS-11 10243310

CYYtoys & HatShot 1/6 Respectable Knight Action Figure Revered

as the invincible knights in the Shattered War, the Revered Knights have unique fighting styles.
They volunteered to follow and fight alongside the crippled Malenia, accepting the consequences of a gradual corruption -
so their battle was fierce.
The knights are dressed in gorgeous armor, but seem to be suffering from corruption in their bodies...

Configuration List:
-Super Movable Body
-4 Replacement Hands
-Black Stand

Clothing:
-Silver Chain Armor
-Gray trousers

armor:
The armor is made of metal material

-Fully closed fish mouth helmet (including red helmet tassel)
-Knight's chest and back (including red and white skirt)
-Knight's skirt armor
- left and right shoulder armor
- left and right arm armor
- left and right armor Elbow Armor
- Left and Right Thigh Armor
- Left and Right Knee Armor
- Left and Right Calf Armor
- Left and Right Foot Armor

Weapons:
- Reverend Knight Holy Spear
- Reverend Knight Halo Scythe
- Reverend Knight

Rapier Cut-off date 2022/11/31
Shipping time Q1 2023

NEW PRODUCT: CYYtoys & HatShot: 1/6 Cleanrot Knight Action Figure #HS-11 10243510
NEW PRODUCT: CYYtoys & HatShot: 1/6 Cleanrot Knight Action Figure #HS-11 10243610
NEW PRODUCT: CYYtoys & HatShot: 1/6 Cleanrot Knight Action Figure #HS-11 10243711
NEW PRODUCT: CYYtoys & HatShot: 1/6 Cleanrot Knight Action Figure #HS-11 10243810
NEW PRODUCT: CYYtoys & HatShot: 1/6 Cleanrot Knight Action Figure #HS-11 10243910
NEW PRODUCT: CYYtoys & HatShot: 1/6 Cleanrot Knight Action Figure #HS-11 10244011
NEW PRODUCT: CYYtoys & HatShot: 1/6 Cleanrot Knight Action Figure #HS-11 10244110
NEW PRODUCT: CYYtoys & HatShot: 1/6 Cleanrot Knight Action Figure #HS-11 10244310
NEW PRODUCT: CYYtoys & HatShot: 1/6 Cleanrot Knight Action Figure #HS-11 10244410

#newproduct #CYYToys #HatShot #CleanrotKnight #fantasy #videogame-based

shazzdan

shazzdan
There is nothing about this that I like.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Way too fantasy for my taste, but at least it does not purport to be historical, which is something.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I thought i would like every knight design from lost souls games but this one looks cheap and is not the first one i dislike

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
If you're a fan of elden ring / darks souls and a completionist, i guess this figure would fit your ranks. but as a single item placed on a shelf i'd say he looks pretty generic by design.not the figures fault though as he seems pretty faithful to the source material. remember those guys from the game, oddly enough a souls game that i didn't finish, it grew stale on me some 60 hours in. got my custom dark souls 3 knight, that's got to suffice Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum