OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Red Knight 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-037

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features:
-(One)Detailed Head sculpt
-(One)masked head sculpt
-(One)damaged helmet head sculpt with half face
-Body with over 28points of articulations
-Approximately 28CM tall
-Thirteen(13)pieces of interchangeable palms including:
-One(1)pair gloves fists
-One(1)pair glove hands for holding guns
-One(1)right glove hand for holding knife
-One(1)pair of fists
-One(1)pair of relaxed palms
-One(1)pair of hands for holding guns

Costumeļ¼š
-One(1)The suit include armor
-One(1)pair of brown boots

Weapons:
-One(1)Submachine gun
-One(1)Knife
-One(1)Hand guns
-One(1)Automatic rifle

Accessories
-One(1)figure stand
-One(1)damaged helmet

NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Red Knight 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-037 Image055
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Red Knight 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-037 Image057
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Red Knight 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-037 Image056
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Red Knight 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-037 Image060
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Red Knight 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-037 Image058
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Red Knight 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-037 Image059
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Red Knight 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-037 Image062
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Red Knight 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-037 Image061
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Red Knight 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-037 Image063
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Red Knight 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-037 Image064
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Red Knight 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-037 Image065
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Red Knight 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-037 Image066
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Red Knight 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-037 Image067

#newproduct #SooSooToys #RedKnight #male #comicbook #villain #TV-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It looks pretty cool to me, and once more SooSoo seems to be hurrying up to fill up a niche left unfilled by the big boys. Then again, I have not kept up with these things in the last few years, and have little insight into who it is and how accurate the rendition.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Red Hood from Titans tv show.
Looks quite accurate to me judging by google pics.
If you're interested in identifying his cool looking firearms...

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Titans_-_Season_3

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you Rollo! I've seen it advertised. Any good? The likeness is there, although the hair is not quite right, but I suppose it would be difficult to pull off in any medium.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum