OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
(Product ID: LOTR003)

The Crown series Gandalf the White Sixth Scale Figure features:

.Asmus ADAM body

Approximately 30 cm tall
Over 36 points of articulation

Features :

Super detailed head in super detail and likeness to the movie actor, with hand glued real wool beard and hair.
One pair palm opened aged man hand
One pair relax gesture aged man hand
One pair of weapon holding gesture aged man hand
One finger pointing gesture aged man left hand

Special features on Clothing:

One pure white patterned vest
One milky white cape
One pair of white patterned long sleeved robe
One pair of white pants
.One milky white belt with pattern printing

One pair of handmade fabric boots

Special features in weapons:

Glamdring (with elvish printing)
A Gandalf the White wizard staff

Accessories:

One Asmus Toys Crown series display base with grass land diorama

Special features:

. A 1/6th scaled Shadowfax (non action, in polystone)

NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship) Scree435
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship) Scree433
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship) Scree434
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship) Scree437
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship) Scree436
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship) Scree438
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship) Scree439
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship) Scree885
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship) Scree884
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship) Scree440
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship) Scree886
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship) Scree441
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship) Scree888
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship) Scree887
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship) Scree889
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship) Scree890
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship) Scree442
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship) Scree891
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship) Scree892
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship) Scree893

#newproduct #AsmusToys #CrownSeries #GandalfTheWhite #LordoftheRings #movie #fantasy #male #Shadowfax #horse #animal #accessory

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I clicked on this instantly when I saw the title...... the Gandalf seems nice, but the Shadowfax is rather disappointing. Sad

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Yeah, Gandalf looks amazing but Shadowfax…ugh…not so much. 🙈

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That was pretty much my thoughts, as well. Sadly, it’s a duel set ($380 USD + shipping), and no way to just get Gandalf. I’m hoping some local retailers offer this so the shipping won’t be so high.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: THE CROWN SERIES: 1/6 scale GANDALF THE WHITE & SHADOWFAX (in stock & ready to ship) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, one would be better off using the grey Mr. Z Thoroughbred or Akhal-Teke, since at least they look more realistic.

It’s such a shame that so many 1/6 companies fail so hard when it comes to horses. :/

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The Gandalf looks phenomenal. But they should have definitely had a no horse option.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I like Shadowfax as kind of a Brewery Horse Smile (just not for an aesthetic impressive Gandalf horse)

Not sure I need a Gandalf the White, I like his Grey version more somehow (general speaking not for the action figure, this one looks very good)

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Agree with the comments, but think I might try to save for this one. The Gandalf sculpt is beautiful. Need to get back into LOTR collecting again, which I know means going to be expensive to get all the ones I missed argh

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Valiarde wrote:I like Shadowfax as kind of a Brewery Horse Smile   (just not for an aesthetic impressive Gandalf horse)

Not sure I need a Gandalf the White, I like his Grey version more somehow (general speaking not for the action figure, this one looks very good)

I love draft horses, but I don't personally 'headcanon' Shadowfax as one. He supposed to be extremely fast, and while he's a bit of a supernatural being himself, I still would think this signifies his physicality being moreso that of faster breed. The films cast a beautiful Andalusian horse for Shadowfax, and since I've been wanting an Andalusian in 1/6 scale for a long time now, I was really hoping they would have gotten it a bit more accurate. But ah well, guess it saves me the money. Razz

And I'm with you in preferring the look of Gandalf the Grey as a more iconic appearance for the character, though I do like the overall concept of Gandalf the White as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum