OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 501st Legion Trooper TMS092

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diana

Diana
NEW PRODUCT: Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 501st Legion Trooper TMS092 0027

Led by Captain Rex, the 501st Legion is a tight-knit squadron of clone troopers known for strength of character and unwavering loyalty. However, when they received the treacherous Order 66 from Palpatine, Led by Captain Rex, the 501st Legion is a tight-knit squadron of clone troopers known for strength of character and unwavering loyalty. However, when they received the treacherous Order 66 from Palpatine, they assisted Darth Vader in hunting down all Jedi present at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.

Today, Hot Toys is delighted to present the brand new 1/6th scale 501st Legion Clone Trooper collectible figure for all Star Wars fans.

This collectible figure is equipped with newly developed Clone Trooper helmet and armor in 501st Legion’s white and blue color design, a specialized under-suit, a heavy blaster, a blaster pistol, a thermal detonator, and a display base.

This impressive 501st Legion Clone Trooper 1/6th scale collectible figure is ready for action!

SPECIFICATIONS
Product: CODETMS092
Product name: 501ST LEGION TROOPER
Height: APPROXIMATELY 30CM TALL
POA: 30

SPECIAL FEATURES:
Newly crafted 501st Legion close trooper helmet with weathering effects;
Newly crafted 501st Legion clone trooper armor with blue details and weathering effects

Product release date: ~ Q4, 2023 – Q1, 2024

The 1/6th scale 501st Legion Clone Trooper Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of from 501st Legion Clone Trooper in Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi series
- One (1) newly crafted 501st Legion Clone Trooper helmet with weathering effects
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
- One (1) right fist
- One (1) open left hand

Costume:
- One (1) newly crafted 501st Legion Clone Trooper armor with blue details and weathering effects
- One (1) white belt
- One (1) black colored under-suit
- One (1) pair of white colored boots with weathering effects

Weapons:
- One (1) heavy blaster
- One (1) blaster pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) thermal detonator
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character name

NEW PRODUCT: Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 501st Legion Trooper TMS092 0185
NEW PRODUCT: Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 501st Legion Trooper TMS092 0289
NEW PRODUCT: Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 501st Legion Trooper TMS092 0384
NEW PRODUCT: Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 501st Legion Trooper TMS092 0481
NEW PRODUCT: Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 501st Legion Trooper TMS092 0580
NEW PRODUCT: Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 501st Legion Trooper TMS092 0679
NEW PRODUCT: Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 501st Legion Trooper TMS092 0777
NEW PRODUCT: Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 501st Legion Trooper TMS092 0875
NEW PRODUCT: Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 501st Legion Trooper TMS092 0974
NEW PRODUCT: Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 501st Legion Trooper TMS092 1070
NEW PRODUCT: Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 501st Legion Trooper TMS092 1168
NEW PRODUCT: Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 501st Legion Trooper TMS092 1260
NEW PRODUCT: Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 501st Legion Trooper TMS092 1353
NEW PRODUCT: Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 501st Legion Trooper TMS092 1446
NEW PRODUCT: Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 501st Legion Trooper TMS092 1542
NEW PRODUCT: Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 501st Legion Trooper TMS092 1638

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm glad they included those comparison shots between this (TMS092) and the earlier version (TMS022) as the first thing I was wondering about was, "didn't they do this already"? So, the new one is taller and cleaner and a little more blue on the back plate, but with less paint detail (besides weathering/wear-and-tear) in some other places. I suppose a very welcome addition if one is collecting clone troopers. Since I do not, I'm completely content with the older version, but this is still looking like a pretty nice figure.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
What’s weirder to me is why did they change the hue of the blue (didn’t mean for that to rhyme)?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 501st Legion Trooper TMS092 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:What’s weirder to me is why did they change the hue of the blue (didn’t mean for that to rhyme)?
The best rhymes and puns are unintended! Smile
Good point. Did they forget the color formula? Or did they decide it would look that different when it is clean and shiny? Smile

csyeung

csyeung
i'll be honest, I can't tell all the different colorways apart. Looks like another great trooper though.

Ovy

Ovy
I scrolled through the pics three times looking for Obi-Wan/waiting for additional pics to load, until I realised it's because the name of the show. Then I wondered, where there clones in this show? I think it was some 5 second appearance in an Order 66 flashback. (Better watch Andor)

But yeah Hot Toys does beautiful clones. The old molds are still working I guess.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:I scrolled through the pics three times looking for Obi-Wan/waiting for additional pics to load, until I realised it's because the name of the show. Then I wondered, where there clones in this show? I think it was some 5 second appearance in an Order 66 flashback. (Better watch Andor)

But yeah Hot Toys does beautiful clones. The old molds are still working I guess.
Sneaky! Smile Yes, they will do anything to recycle and repaint, and charge more. Smile

Ovy

Ovy
Now that I think of it, this new design might be the one that was actually produced and worn by living human actors in the show, thus more anatomically correct/less restricting? I mean the movie clones were all CGI.

And there was another Scene were Temuera Morrison wore Clone Trooper armor for the first time.
NEW PRODUCT: Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 501st Legion Trooper TMS092 Cbccaceac26182017e3ee7171042d7e6e06e4108

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
I really like this new 501st, too.
The armor is once again excellent.

I liked the old blue color better, but it has now been adapted to the series.
However, there are different opinions within the Legion about what the real REAL 501st shade of blue is.

I'm still looking for a cheap source to pre-order.

Yes GF, I also think the comparison scheme is very good because you can see the differences straight away, I think this was also used in the BvS Batman for 2.0.

NEW PRODUCT: Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi 501st Legion Trooper TMS092 Banner_andreas_haak11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum