OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tales from The Banana River Surf & Dive Shop

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

davidd

davidd
Tales from Banana River Surf & Dive – Episode 1

Tales from The Banana River Surf & Dive Shop 52519168657_d00e7de1af_c

Tales from The Banana River Surf & Dive Shop 52520194273_5ba0c806c9_c

Tales from The Banana River Surf & Dive Shop 52519642321_51f772cfbf_c

Inspired by:

Corniglia in Liguria by Ovy:  https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t6339-corniglia-in-liguria-11-22-22

Origini dei Giganti Mutanti by Gubernatorfan:  https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t6386-origini-dei-giganti-mutanti

Ovy

Ovy
Haha, that is so great! Thanks for adapting and playing with the idea, and creating your version of the poster (thought it's Hungarian or something, but I guess it's Esperanto?) Also really liking the texture of the house.

Beautiful symmetry on the poster. The figures' positioning reminds me of those high voltage symmetrical lightning bolt signs. At first glance it's a normal danger sign but it foreshadows the harsh reality of the apocalypse: We don't know if those two figures split up on purpose, but by doing that they increase the chance of each others survival, at the same time sacrificing the one the Kraboj decides to chase in a horrifying game of Mediterran Crabolette.
(I also had an alternative sign were one stick figure is in the claws of the crab.)

Also great respect how you ammogrants are always adapting so fast and churn out fitting quality content in reaction to other posts.

Fun fact, I am working on a 1:6 Surfboard for a new Mediterran character, who is also wearing diving goggles.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
davidd wrote:Inspired by:

Corniglia in Liguria by Ovy:  https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t6339-corniglia-in-liguria-11-22-22

Origini dei Giganti Mutanti by Gubernatorfan:  https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t6386-origini-dei-giganti-mutanti
Oh, no, we've started a craze! But what a fun craze it is! Smile Nice work, as always, Dave.

Ovy wrote:Haha, that is so great! Thanks for adapting and playing with the idea, and creating your version of the poster (thought it's Hungarian or something, but I guess it's Esperanto?) Also really liking the texture of the house.
Fun fact, I am working on a 1:6 Surfboard for a new Mediterran character, who is also wearing diving goggles.
Thanks for saving me the embarrassment of guessing it was Maltese. Oh, oops... Smile I would have never thought of Esperanto.
If you are looking for more surboards, you can check out the Barbie (Ken) and Click 'N Play ones for some ideas.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Adorable and funny

Ephiane

Ephiane
Beautiful story, setting and characters. You are absolutely right, every sea monster story needs bikini girls ! Very Happy

Tales from The Banana River Surf & Dive Shop 5-head10

Illusion

Illusion
This is great!
such fun if you pick up other folks‘ ideas and give them an individual twist.

I also like the texture of the cabin wall. immediate beach/Caribbean feelings.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nicely done, Dave. I also think it’s hilarious you guys running with this idea. And I enjoyed your little pun about them being “real.”

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Tales from The Banana River Surf & Dive Shop C8485110

BAMComix

BAMComix
Ovy wrote:

Also great respect how you ammogrants are always adapting so fast and churn out fitting quality content in reaction to other posts..

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy We love to have fun with great ideas bounce bounce bounce

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Nice. The blonde is still wearimg the disposable bikini (allbeit in a combo)?

davidd

davidd
TravelGuide wrote:Nice. The blonde is still wearimg the disposable bikini (allbeit in a combo)?

Razz Yes, the "disposable bikini!" She had to piece it together from two sets that had not yet disintegrated!

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
At least she noticed in time. Allison didn't
Tales from The Banana River Surf & Dive Shop Img_2517

Valiarde

Valiarde
Haha very Cute davidd! I love how some things get a life of their own or spin offs here - the crab sign stories are wonderful!

Love it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum