OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FORUM MILESTONE: 900 MEMBERS AND COUNTING

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
FORUM MILESTONE: 900 MEMBERS AND COUNTING Mow1re10

I'm delighted to mark a new milestone in the growth of our little forum, with the arrival of out 900th member, and with a propitious name (Victor) to boot. Smile I hope this is a good sign, but above all, that our forum continues to be a place for enjoying our hobby and sharing knowledge that lends to its enjoyment.

More than ever I'd like to extend my thanks to Mark and Diana and others who have carried the burden of posting new product announcements, to the benefit of all. And I take the opportunity to remind our members to continue to be friendly and considerate, interactive and supportive -- treat others as you would want them to treat you. Likewise, remember that forum content is viewable by everyone and that this is not a place for adult and explicit images; please keep in mind forum policy.

We hope you will continue to enjoy yourselves here.

Western characters courtesy of Mark (Stryker).

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Congrats everyone.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

FORUM MILESTONE: 900 MEMBERS AND COUNTING C8485110

BAMComix

BAMComix
A great milestone indeed! great shot Mark of your growing western style figures!

Valiarde

Valiarde
Congrats, great archievment and very cool pic of the Strykerian Westworld

Visisonor

Visisonor
Now let's wait for 1024.

Diana

Diana
Hooray!!! 

I would have left the hobby a while ago if it wasn't for this wonderful board of wonderful people. Very Happy

Happy to see the family grow!  I love you

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Congrats! Glad the forum is still going strong. : )

And that's a great group shot of Stryker's characters. I love you

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks, but a lot of the credit for that photo goes to Ian for adding the cool background. I wanted to add all of the characters that I have so far, but I couldn’t get them to fit. Crying or Very sad

He who dies with the most toys wins!

FORUM MILESTONE: 900 MEMBERS AND COUNTING C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
It's over 900! See you at millenium.

csyeung

csyeung
Congrats! Thanks for building such an awesome community!

ukshaun

ukshaun
Congrats!
The Saloon image up top looks great!

The last time i watched anything close to a Western was during Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
Leonardo DiCaprio as Rick Dalton was.. very very entertaining!
..i so wished Hot Toys had picked up a license for Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, and quite why they passed on the license for successful Joker remains and out and out mystery. I'm sidetracking. Congrats again on the 900 subs!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Nice, that's a lot of folks and let's hope it keeps on growing!

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! FORUM MILESTONE: 900 MEMBERS AND COUNTING 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum