OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT STUFF & Fire Red Toys: 1/6 Rubberized Sexy Female Body [Various Choices] (NSFW!!!)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

gooboo

Ekiahobbies has them up for around $150-

https://www.ekiahobbies.com/brands/Edation.html

MeMyself&I

gooboo wrote:Ekiahobbies has them up for around $150-

https://www.ekiahobbies.com/brands/Edation.html

Lol. The one place I didn’t look. Thanks for the link!

But yeah, $150ish is too rich for my blood. I’ll keep an eye open for those head sculpts though.

Diana

It's not up on GianToy, KG or OSK, but it is up at Space for 160 Euros. Ouch!

And they have another YouTube video listed, which is very helpful:

The ratcheting is a killer for me. Looks like I wouldn't be able to pose the legs and arms precisely the way I want, which will make any pose look less natural, unless you go with something very basic.

Valiarde

Cool thank you verx much for posting that vid! You even see the plastic skeleton

Knees looking good

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Diana wrote:It's not up on GianToy, KG or OSK, but it is up at Space for 160 Euros. Ouch!

And they have another YouTube video listed, which is very helpful:

The ratcheting is a killer for me. Looks like I wouldn't be able to pose the legs and arms precisely the way I want, which will make any pose look less natural, unless you go with something very basic.

Oooooffff. The thing that kills me is the bounce back when positioning the legs or arms in a neutral position. That screams a ton of tension on the joints and it snapping sooner than later.

Also, and it may be the lighting, but there is something off about the body material. I feel like it’ll rip and tear fairly easily, especially in some of the environments that have been getting noted in other threads talking about tearing.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you for posting, Diana. I got to agree with you and the others. The way the skeleton works (and its limitations) is killing this for me. Why can't TBLeague do something like this with their infinitely better metal skeleton?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It’s unfortunate about the skeleton — the 2nd iteration wasn’t anywhere near as “stiff” as the first, but it was still not fun to work with — not anything like the latest Jiaou and definitely not a TBL. Too bad, really, they have a nice, realistic body sculpt.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT STUFF & Fire Red Toys: 1/6 Rubberized Sexy Female Body [Various Choices] (NSFW!!!) - Page 2 C8485110

m76

m76
If it was similarly priced as TBLeague I might be willing to try it, but not at double the cost, for what looks like an inferior design.

http://madblog.shacknet.us

ahbake

I'll echo the general sentiment: beautiful sculpt and paint apps on the bodies, but the skeleton does give some pause for thought...

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Ekia had these 'on offer' at $143 last week, and I almost bit until the shipping added another $120 to the price. pale

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wait! What? I get that you’re in the Uk and Ekia are in the US, but that shipping is insane (apparently they chose the most expensive option — much the same way KGHobby does for those of us here in the States).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT STUFF & Fire Red Toys: 1/6 Rubberized Sexy Female Body [Various Choices] (NSFW!!!) - Page 2 C8485110

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Yeah, US to UK shipping rates are absolutely insane (Monkey Depot seems to be the sole exception). One of the reasons I stopped buying from the US about five years ago, when shipping costs almost tripled overnight.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum