OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT STUFF & Fire Red Toys: 1/6 Rubberized Sexy Female Body [Various Choices] (NSFW!!!)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brand Name: Fire Red Toys
HOT STUFF

Product name: 一.HOT STUFF 1/6 figure (RED QUEEN) Number: HS0601
HOT STUFF 1/6 figure (RED QUEEN). NO : HS0601
2.HOT STUFF 1/6 figure (BLACK SWAN) No.: HS0602
HOT STUFF 1/6 figure (BLACK SWAN). NO : HS0602
3.HOT STUFF 1/6 figure (WHITE ROSE) No.: HS0603
HOT STUFF 1/6 figure (WHITE ROSE). NO : HS0603
4. HOT STUFF 1/6 figure (LAVENDER) No.: HS0604
HOT STUFF 1/6 figure (LAVENDER). NO : HS0604

Product content: hair transplant head carving x1 seamless body x1 bra x1 panties x1 high heels 1 pair

NEW PRODUCT: HOT STUFF & Fire Red Toys: 1/6 Rubberized Sexy Female Body [Various Choices] (NSFW!!!) 14342310
NEW PRODUCT: HOT STUFF & Fire Red Toys: 1/6 Rubberized Sexy Female Body [Various Choices] (NSFW!!!) 14342811
NEW PRODUCT: HOT STUFF & Fire Red Toys: 1/6 Rubberized Sexy Female Body [Various Choices] (NSFW!!!) 14342910
NEW PRODUCT: HOT STUFF & Fire Red Toys: 1/6 Rubberized Sexy Female Body [Various Choices] (NSFW!!!) 14343410
NEW PRODUCT: HOT STUFF & Fire Red Toys: 1/6 Rubberized Sexy Female Body [Various Choices] (NSFW!!!) 14343610
NEW PRODUCT: HOT STUFF & Fire Red Toys: 1/6 Rubberized Sexy Female Body [Various Choices] (NSFW!!!) 14343810
NEW PRODUCT: HOT STUFF & Fire Red Toys: 1/6 Rubberized Sexy Female Body [Various Choices] (NSFW!!!) 14344111
NEW PRODUCT: HOT STUFF & Fire Red Toys: 1/6 Rubberized Sexy Female Body [Various Choices] (NSFW!!!) 14344510
NEW PRODUCT: HOT STUFF & Fire Red Toys: 1/6 Rubberized Sexy Female Body [Various Choices] (NSFW!!!) 14344610
NEW PRODUCT: HOT STUFF & Fire Red Toys: 1/6 Rubberized Sexy Female Body [Various Choices] (NSFW!!!) 14345110
NEW PRODUCT: HOT STUFF & Fire Red Toys: 1/6 Rubberized Sexy Female Body [Various Choices] (NSFW!!!) 14345510
NEW PRODUCT: HOT STUFF & Fire Red Toys: 1/6 Rubberized Sexy Female Body [Various Choices] (NSFW!!!) 14345710
NEW PRODUCT: HOT STUFF & Fire Red Toys: 1/6 Rubberized Sexy Female Body [Various Choices] (NSFW!!!) 14350010
NEW PRODUCT: HOT STUFF & Fire Red Toys: 1/6 Rubberized Sexy Female Body [Various Choices] (NSFW!!!) 14350210

#newproduct #HotStuff #FireRedToys #female #body #accessory

brassco

brassco
wow...silicone? that means there will be seam lines? unless it's new invention i haven't heard of...

and wires on the finger will most likely damage the hands in the near future...

maybe i'll po one to check it out...

Valiarde

Valiarde
I think it might be really worth to test it, looks pretty nice even with seamless ankles and wrists (which might be okay for my needs)

gooboo

I thought these guys went out of business, interesting to see them pop back up all of a sudden.

I never bought the original Edation figures, but from what I saw on a youtube video that skeleton did not look like it was very sturdy or fun to pose. Seems like they may have upgraded the material used for the skin this time around, but it appears to be the same skeleton underneath.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, the body sculpt certainly has more realism than tbleague, but like gooboo I'm not fully convinced about the skeleton.

Also, I'm a little confused about the skintone. Are we looking at just one skintone here, or multiple? It's that hard to tell via my screen atm, lol.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
When I read the three exclamation marks behind the NSFW I had to check if you all behave here.

Well looks good I think, although I don't know if I need bodies anymore.

But those red nails are such a weird choice. And unlike those Jiaos they cant be detached.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
The differing head sculpts is kinda nice, but I’m guessing they aren’t sold with them. Or I could read lol

Depending on the price I may take a look.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ovy, I didn't even see the red nail polish (I really must have bad eyesight or something lol). But yeah, that's a very annoying choice for sure.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

csyeung

csyeung
Weren't edation bodies really expensive or was that because of rarity? (is it the same companies or this a different body?) Also how good are these at freestanding? I do like the overall shape.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I didn't realize this is by the same people that did the edation bodies, although they did remind me of them. According to Stryker those can stand on their own, which is a major problem with TBLeague and Jiaou seamless ankle bodies -- unless this new version has decided to take a step back. In principle, the plastic skeleton (if that's what it is), does not inspire me with confidence -- I've had an old plastic-skeleton Phicen body break under the seamless "skin" and am not looking forward to a repeat of that experience. Then again, I haven't had that problem with Jiaous, and there only the joints are metal.

Valiarde

Valiarde
csyeung wrote:Weren't edation bodies really expensive or was that because of rarity? (is it the same companies or this a different body?) Also how good are these at freestanding? I do like the overall shape.

They are about $170 mor or less depending on vendor

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I have the first 2 iterations of Edation, and they are very difficult to work with. The 2nd version had a very weird oily “slime” on the skin. I never had either of them break, like I did with the early plastic skeleton Phicens, or have issues with the fingers breaking through the skin. The ability to bend the fingers and toes was actually one of the draws. But, yes, back in the day they were very expensive compared to the “cheaper” Phicens — I paid about $130 USD back around 2013-2015 for them.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT STUFF & Fire Red Toys: 1/6 Rubberized Sexy Female Body [Various Choices] (NSFW!!!) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the explanation, Mark.

Kallor8

The edation bodies are terrible, and nothing in these solicitations tell me they've updated the problem areas of them, so this is a real hard sell. If it was steel skeleton, and they fixed the instant slime issues maybe I'd try again, but different sculpting and body types without fixing the underlying awfulness is a no go.

Diana

Diana
Ooph! Tempting. The posable fingers are indeed still very tempting, but considering that that would be the main reason for getting this... how many poses can you get out of these hands before the wires snap? Is a fist possible? In the promos the fingers don't get bent by much at all...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I used a very narrow square dowel to "shape" the fingers into a holding pose -- that way the fingers actually looked like they had knuckles, and not just weirdly round as they would be if one bent them without some sort of aid.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT STUFF & Fire Red Toys: 1/6 Rubberized Sexy Female Body [Various Choices] (NSFW!!!) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I used a very narrow square dowel to "shape" the fingers into a holding pose -- that way the fingers actually looked like they had knuckles, and not just weirdly round as they would be if one bent them without some sort of aid.
Excellent idea!

blackpool

blackpool
Stryker2011 wrote:I used a very narrow square dowel to "shape" the fingers into a holding pose -- that way the fingers actually looked like they had knuckles, and not just weirdly round as they would be if one bent them without some sort of aid.

Same here, I often try to use a guide and a pair of tiny pliers to bend the fingers in the most realistic way, which actually works well on art figures hands, a bit less on the old DID ones.

About the new edation release, the "choices" are about the headsculpt and underwear or am I missing something about the bodies? (they look identical to me)

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Well... I've never owned one of these as they were always out of my price bracket before, so I'm very tempted to get at least one now, in the spirit of "gotta catch 'em all". White Rose or Black Swan, probably.

That said, I've never particularly liked the look of the fully seamless hands and feet on these (they're just 'off' somehow, unless it's simply a case of no-one having ever positioned them properly in these promo shoots) and the plastic skeleton gives pause for serious concern.

gooboo

Found an old youtube review of the earlier bodies, and indeed the skeleton would give me concerns if I was considering buying these

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Who would even have these up for pre-order? I’m curious enough to check it out if the price is right.

gooboo

Ekiahobbies has them up for around $150-

https://www.ekiahobbies.com/brands/Edation.html

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
gooboo wrote:Ekiahobbies has them up for around $150-

https://www.ekiahobbies.com/brands/Edation.html

Lol. The one place I didn’t look. Thanks for the link!

But yeah, $150ish is too rich for my blood. I’ll keep an eye open for those head sculpts though.

Diana

Diana
It's not up on GianToy, KG or OSK, but it is up at Space for 160 Euros. Ouch!

And they have another YouTube video listed, which is very helpful:

The ratcheting is a killer for me. Looks like I wouldn't be able to pose the legs and arms precisely the way I want, which will make any pose look less natural, unless you go with something very basic.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Cool thank you verx much for posting that vid! You even see the plastic skeleton

Knees looking good

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum