OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 Zombie Killer Collectible Action Figure PT-sp53

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

Ovy

Ovy
Nice hair, Rick.

csyeung

csyeung
Hair does look nice. Likeness to Andrew Lincoln looks off to me, maybe it's the sculpted beard. However I haven't watch the walking dead in years .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't watch the show, but I kinda like this.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:Hair does look nice. Likeness to Andrew Lincoln looks off to me, maybe it's the sculpted beard. However I haven't watch the walking dead in years .

Most fake beards have that issue, unfortunately. It looks about as bad as it did on the show. Overall, it’s fairly decent. I’ll be surprised if the final piece looks like this. I lost interest in the show a long time ago, but I could see using this head for a Western character.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 Zombie Killer Collectible Action Figure PT-sp53 C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
better late than never... Nice rendition of Rick, quite surprising to dig out that license now, but cool!

Valiarde

Valiarde

blackpool

blackpool

Thanks for the heads-up, topics merged!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Oops. This is what happens when I do this stuff while falling asleep…

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 Zombie Killer Collectible Action Figure PT-sp53 C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum